Tynan Motors

Tynan Motors

See the Best Car Dealerships in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tynan Motors

Roger S
Roger SSydney, NSW

Good Service

Reasonable service. Easy to book & car ready on time. Sometimes parking is a problem though but can usually squeeze in somewhere.

Saras Jay
Saras JaySydney, NSW

LDV - perfect and within budget

We bought an LDV recently at Tynan Kirrawee. Great car knowledge , service , support, value and understanding . Great to see good old customer service is still available . Highly recommend to go and see Pablo and his Team down at Tynan Kirrawee.

Other Car Dealerships

Very satisfied
Very satisfiedSydney, NSW

Great buying experience

I haven'y owned a car for 4 years but because of coronavirus I now have found myself with the need for one. I found Rory at Tynan made this process very painless. He answered all of the questions that I asked with the result being a purchase of a Nissan Qashqui. Prior to this I had struggled to even get a test drive at some of the dealers who I went to.
I would definitely recommend Tynan.

Grant
GrantIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic service at Albion Park

I recently purchased a 2016 Hyundai i30 from Peter and the team at Tynan Albion Park, I would like to thank the guys for the fantastic service that they delivered during the process of purchasing the vehicle. The shoalhaven where I am located was going through the severe bush fires, Peter and Jai (finance) went out of their way to regular check in to see how I was going and had the patience and understanding of the delay I was experiencing for vehicle pick up.......Thank you very much.
The vehicle was in pristine condition and the whole process was hassle free from Peter and Jai, I would highly recommend Tynan Albion Park.

Car Dealerships

Find out how Tynan Motors compares to other Car Dealerships

Jumba
JumbaSydney, NSW

new car

Car delivered on time happy customer
Would recommend the pre sales service. Tynam took canteen of all the transfers and made the process very easy to deal with. Would recommend the service

Zozo
ZozoSydney

Good sales team

Very happy with my new car! James was a lovely salesman and I would recommend him if you’re looking for to buy a new car

LocationKirrawee

Excellent service

Excellent customer service would highly recommend o all my friends and family manager was real professional thumbs up for Mr Jackson

LocationAlbion Park
Rachel
RachelSydney

Really happy with Ryan Motors Sutherland

I picked up my new Kia Sportage from Tynan Sutherland today. So happy with my choice and the service was excellent. Thank you Brendon and the team!

LocationSutherland

Other Car Dealerships

DEL
DELSydney, NSW

Positive experience with one exception

LocationMiranda
Car Dealerships

Find out how Tynan Motors compares to other Car Dealerships

Emma J
Emma J

Car is great

Mitsubishi outlander we purchased as we were having a baby we love car fits pram easily and plenty of room in front passenger with rear facing seat! Would recommend to anyone as it was also a much cheaper SUV than most other brands

LocationKirrawee