Listing monitored by TyreCompare.com.au

Roger
RogerCentral West, NSW

Still Waiting

Easy to find the correct tyres on the web site , but no dealers are prepared to provide me with prices.

Tony
TonySydney, NSW

Waste of time

What a waste of my time, I put out two seperate jobs to Install gearbox and didn’t get a single response.
Then went to click the red option in your email to say bad experience and didn’t work.
What a disgusting disappointing experience

Brendan
BrendanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

5 years of spam emails

I asked for a tyre comparison 5 years ago. Ever since then I've received spam emails every other month, the unsubscribe link obviously doesn't work. Definitely wouldn't recommend handing over any personal details because they clearly can't handle them appropriately.

Frederick Von Savages
Frederick Von SavagesAU

Pointless website when no prices are given

I went on the site and entered my tyre size,235/85/16.
All I got was page after page of enquire,there was no price.
Pointless website when there aren't any prices given .
Epic fail

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how TyreCompare.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

What’s the deal?

I’m not sure if this site actually works as I haven’t received any of the quotes that I have requested. All I get sent are surveys on how good my experience has or has not been.

No prices were recieved

Did not get even 1 quote. Website was easy to use but ultimately pointless. Wouldn't bother using again. Only writing this review to get the 100 dollar reward. Hopefully it's not crap like the rest of their service.

Angus
Angus

No COVID issues in my area. Got any other excuses or just a dud service?

My reply

as of yet no one has made contact regarding supply of tyre quote .at the moment I feel as it has been a waste of time ... but it is what it is

Charlie A.
Charlie A.Hunter Region, NSW

Good idea

I put in a quote for four new tyres. However no prices were listed in the search which was not helpful. No one contacted me via mobile or email with quotes. Disappointing.

Murray D.
Murray D.Canberra 2600, ACT

Total waste of time

I was grateful that a site would save me time ringing around. I only received one response from a tyre supplier absolutely nowhere near where I live. I then rang around the local suppliers and got my own quotes.

3 tyre brands submitted, no replies

saved me heaps of time
I found the whole concept to be very useful. To be able to source a great deal so quickly and effortlessly was a great boon. Also to carry out such research without being harassed by 'over-zealous' Sales people was fantastic.

November 5th 2019 Update: 3 tyre brands submitted, no replies

I researched and picked out 3 different brands of tyres for my vehicle. I waited for over a week for promised contact by retailers but did not receive any. Waste of time

Poor response

Really disappointing. Took ages to respond to a request for prices on a particular make of tyre. Then only one company was recommended and didn’t have stock of that tyre anyway.

Harry
HarryCentral West, NSW

bad experience with retailer, complain about it to tyrecompare but no reply

I bought 2 runflat tyres for my car using this website, when i went there to change my tyres , retailer said we cant change your tyre as the ad was wrong.
I drove 2 hours to sydney just to change my tyres. I wrote an email to tyre compare about this incident but didnt get reply.

Roger Dodge
Roger DodgeWollongong

No service supplied, constant bombardment of emails despite repetitive unsubscription

I tried several times to compare tires and never received any comparisons from Tyre Compare. I have unsubscribed multiple times and yet I still constantly receive emails for review or recommendations. How can I provide feedback for a service that you have never provided despite my best attempts? 1 star is a bit high to be honest, if only I could rate you 0 stars.

KirstenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Doesn't even exist!

Searched for a specific brand and the results showed me they had some but when I clicked on it, it said "Sold Out!". So out of curiosity I contacted the store in question (I figured out which store by the street address and as there was only 1 tyre shop on that street it was pretty obvious). The store manager said: "What brand? Never heard of it. We do not and have not ever stocked that brand and have no idea why you think we have". FALSE ADVERTISING on TyreCompares part.

Kirsten

Using non-existent products to lure customers into the store or to contact a seller is FALSE and MISLEADING and is an offence under the ACCC.

Under quoted the price

Submitted a request for a quote for tyres. The quote I got was cheap so I went though the process of making the booking. The tyre shop then rang to say they got the quote wrong and tried to sell me a different tyre I didn't want. Couldn't be bothered going through this again.

Morganasked

Good morning. Has anyone had experience with the below tyres? It has been quite a long while since I have purchased tyres and am looking for a bit of direction.
I have a CX5 and need 4 new tyres. I am looking for quiet running and long wearing ( just like every one else) tyres. I have talked to Tyre shops and they recommended
Jax reckon
Michelin $1356
SCORPION VERDE $ 1276
Wheelaliment, $ 75

Hi Morgan,

If you looking for Tyre reviews please enter your tyre size your after on this page

Then filter by the brands you're interested in.

Currently, we have 4,609 tyre reviews written from drivers on all kinds of vehicles.

Pictures and pricing is available for most models in stock

Hope this helps you
Regards
Matt

Thanks heaps Matt

Thanks Morgan :)

Hannesasked

Looking to purchase J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H and wondering what your reviews and thoughs are on this tyre make (apparently Bridgstone) and the expected km range - Thanks

Deese
Deese

They were able to provide me with an answer to my question and an outlet to purchase what I was after.

Hannes

This does not answer my question?

Matt B.TyreCompare.com.au

Hi Hannes, Sorry we have no experience with this tyre J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H so can't make a fair comment.

Tina B
Tina Basked

I need seven tyres for a boat trailer the existing tyres are as new about 2000 klm and the spare has never been used the tyres are six years old because the load capacity is 4 tonne I have to get a roadworthy every 12 mths.
Question is how do you know the age of the tyre you are buying and is this reflected in the price ?
How much for 7 225/7 OR 15 C 8 PR light truck tyres delivered and fitted to Mackay Q L D

Get an answer from our members and TyreCompare.com.au representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops