TyreCompare.com.au

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TyreCompare.com.au

David
David

Disappointed

I sent an application for exhaust on my Torana three times not one reply this is a very bad service

Adeel A.
Adeel A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Its ok prices are OK

The prices are Ok. But I got my tires from COSTCO. These people are very much DEERA. This is good quality tyres nit bad.

crimson96
crimson96Perth, WA

Ok for a price comparison

Doesn't give you hard facts on the different tires. I found https://www.tyrereviews.com/ to REALLY give some solid details and an ability to compare tires. This site just shows you very basic info and prices.

brenden
brendenSouth East Queensland, QLD

went to get prices and every store said enquire now

navigation threw store was good
finding prices another story none of the shops listed have prices (see picture) how can you compare prices when you have to contact each store listed to get price

peter
peterCanberra Central 2601, ACT

No results in several searches

I'm sure the site set up works well, but in this instance for a ford territory (very common car) showed no results in canberra area or southern sydney! wasn't useful for me this time

emdee
emdeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pricing was not competitive

easy to navigate, but unfortunately the pricing was no where near competitive... needs to be far cheaper than it was.. the only reason you use comparison websites is for pricing

Gazza
GazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

False quotes

I asked to receive quotes on one particular brand and model of a tyre that I need to replace. First guy I contacted said it would actually cost $55.00 more than the quote that was emailed to me. Contacted the next cheapest quote told me that it would cost $20.00 more than the quote that was emailed to me. Then called me back later to say oh actually it will now cost $45.00 more than the quote that we sent you. What is the point of emailing quotes that you will not honor - totally misleading and a waste of time.

Bec
BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They have incorrect details listed for my make and model car making it impossible to search accurately

Ford Kuga 2015 diesel is an R19 rim size not R17 and this made the tyre comparison impossible. I could not change the search to accurately enter my tyre size details basically making this search engine not helpful at all to search for stockists so I had to do it all manually. This website basically will not allow R19 search details in its search engine.

It was helpful only to get an idea of which tyre make I needed (I was searching for M&S) and then I had to do google searches all manually to see if that tyre had R19 anywhere in Australia. If only tyrecompare would upload the correct tyre seize details for my car, it would be great!!

Other Tyre Shops

Good to see what's available

There was quite a range available on the viewer,however most were unavailable,out of stock. The site is easy to navigate to find tyre size and types and what is best for your vehicle. It is much easier than doing a ring around of stores

Poor choice of Tyres

We purchased a full set of tyres for our Peugeot without buying from this website. Saved over $100+. Our local repair shop had excellent recommendations. Full mounting of the tyres was included.

CindyL
CindyLMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy but not enough listed businesses

The site was easy to use but I found some of the pricing received meant my business was not wanted. Found better pricing elsewhere through word of mouth. May get better with time.

Peter and Judy Hannah
Peter and Judy HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Average - it took two days to receive a response.

I just wanted a quote for 4 General AT3 tyres. I eventually received two quotes - but it took two days for the first quote to arrive. The second quote arrived a few days later

no clue!

ended buying 4 tyres i didnt know seller didnt understand where the website got its info from couldnt woek out the price either

Eddy
EddySydney, NSW

Brand is different than advised.

Hi,
I booked 4 tyres fitted deal with tyrecompare.com.au tyre brand is Bridgestone Dayton (4x225/50R17 98W)
After installation I realised Dayton brand is brand itself (It is not Bridgestone Dayton). I ask the shop that it is supposed to be Bridgestone brand, I have been told that Dayton is independent brand (Unknown Brand).
I booked that specifically because I wanted to buy well known brand. I was very disappointed.

Great concept

Great concept but there are a few issues. The Tyres I ordered were not at the shop, so I had to pay extra to get others. Shop was further than I was told by website. The guys in the shop were very unsure of the website and I had to show them emails to show I paid a deposit.

Morganasked

Good morning. Has anyone had experience with the below tyres? It has been quite a long while since I have purchased tyres and am looking for a bit of direction.
I have a CX5 and need 4 new tyres. I am looking for quiet running and long wearing ( just like every one else) tyres. I have talked to Tyre shops and they recommended
Jax reckon
Michelin $1356
SCORPION VERDE $ 1276
Wheelaliment, $ 75

Hi Morgan,

If you looking for Tyre reviews please enter your tyre size your after on this page

Then filter by the brands you're interested in.

Currently, we have 4,609 tyre reviews written from drivers on all kinds of vehicles.

Pictures and pricing is available for most models in stock

Hope this helps you
Regards
Matt

Thanks heaps Matt

Thanks Morgan :)

Hannesasked

Looking to purchase J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H and wondering what your reviews and thoughs are on this tyre make (apparently Bridgstone) and the expected km range - Thanks

Deese
Deese

They were able to provide me with an answer to my question and an outlet to purchase what I was after.

Hannes

This does not answer my question?

Matt B.TyreCompare.com.au

Hi Hannes, Sorry we have no experience with this tyre J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H so can't make a fair comment.

Tina B
Tina Basked

I need seven tyres for a boat trailer the existing tyres are as new about 2000 klm and the spare has never been used the tyres are six years old because the load capacity is 4 tonne I have to get a roadworthy every 12 mths.
Question is how do you know the age of the tyre you are buying and is this reflected in the price ?
How much for 7 225/7 OR 15 C 8 PR light truck tyres delivered and fitted to Mackay Q L D

Get an answer from our members and TyreCompare.com.au representatives