Listing monitored by TyreCompare.com.au

Gerry
Gerry

Could be helpful next time

I did get some competitive quotes, but they took a couple of days to come in and all required a significant travel distance from me. In the end I used a retailer recommended by my mechanic close to home and was happy with their quote.

Matt B.TyreCompare.com.au

Thanks Gerry for your review.

Malcolm K
Malcolm KSouth East Queensland, QLD

No pricing

Plenty of tyres to compare but very little pricing on the site. A dealer must be contacted for to obtain the price

George
George

New tyres

I am in the market for four new tyres,your last lot of comparisons were very useful and look forward to the overview that you provide.

Matt B.TyreCompare.com.au

Thanks George for your review.

Have a good day.

Mixed experience

Was easy to use tyre compare to ahop by tyre size to find what I wanted. Tyre compare promptly went my enquiry to relevant tyre shop but the shop took a day to return my call and then said my chosen tyres were out of stock. I was happy with tyre compare’s website and their side of the process but felt let down by the tyre store of choice.

Matt B.TyreCompare.com.au

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience. We will inform the tyre shop about your case, to make there won't be that issue in future.
We are really sorry for your bad experience.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how TyreCompare.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Aaa
AaaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good

The tyres themself have no problem but the installer takes 3 hours to install 4 tyres. It looks like aversge.

Peter
PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Minimal replies

Only had 3 dealers reply which surprised me as I thought a lot more would have submitted a quote to me. Only 1 was local to me and the other 2 were other side of town which were too far away?

Darren
DarrenSydney, NSW

Nice tyre

This was the cheapest tyre on the market. This tyre looks and suits my car. Performance is satisfactory and is value for money

Thanks Darren.

Chafe No More
Chafe No More

Average.

Got one reply to my enquiry. Didn't have the requested tyre and the alternative offered was not suitable. Probably wouldn't use this service again. One reply was a dismal response.

Richard
RichardMid North Coast, NSW

Received one reply, but could not supply tyres

Added another way to obtain interest. Tyre place could not supply the required tyres so proved useless. If the response does say they can provide the nominated tyre then why bother.

Nick P.
Nick P.Perth, WA

Mine was a difficult request/enquiry

Well, Lada Niva tyre options are few and far between. The results, replies and prices from my enquiry were a bit patchy and I haven't bought any tyres yet. This service will probably work well for a more normal vehicle.

Phil
PhilCentral Queensland, QLD

Unsure

It would be better if there were prices rather than submitting for a quote. No one has got back to me yet with a quote, so a little unreliable I think.

Shea
SheaCentral Queensland, QLD

It’s a good concept

I put in a quote for a tyre. The website found a few across Australia. However, no prices were available and no one has responded to my request for supply.

Neelesh Sydney, NSW

Listen to what the customer is asking for.

I was kept being told that there is something wrong with the size I was asking for, which is 255/55r/17 this is what my kluger is currently sitting on. They offered all other sizes besides even checking what I asked for.

Neelesh

Hi Matt ... I precisely did that even today.. I keep getting a standard reply that there is
no stock on those TYRES.

Matt B.TyreCompare.com.au

Then you must be in an area we are unable to offer an instant price, you will need to submit a quote this tyre.

Review collected in partnership with TyreCompare.com.au

Quote was expensive & I found the product cheaper myself.

Didn’t proceed -see above - found the product I wanted elsewhere by myself and at lower price. I can’t review a service I haven’t used. But you need to know that it doesn’t always work.

John
John

Searching for tyres should be easy...

... but the tyre size options are not complete, thereby making the choice for our vehicle impossible. The tyre size option for the 2007 KJ Cherokee CRD LTD is out of date and incorrect. 235/65R17 is standard. Base models originally had 235/70R16 tyres fitted.

Morganasked

Good morning. Has anyone had experience with the below tyres? It has been quite a long while since I have purchased tyres and am looking for a bit of direction.
I have a CX5 and need 4 new tyres. I am looking for quiet running and long wearing ( just like every one else) tyres. I have talked to Tyre shops and they recommended
Jax reckon
Michelin $1356
SCORPION VERDE $ 1276
Wheelaliment, $ 75

Hi Morgan,

If you looking for Tyre reviews please enter your tyre size your after on this page

Then filter by the brands you're interested in.

Currently, we have 4,609 tyre reviews written from drivers on all kinds of vehicles.

Pictures and pricing is available for most models in stock

Hope this helps you
Regards

Thanks heaps Matt

Thanks Morgan :)

Hannesasked

Looking to purchase J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H and wondering what your reviews and thoughs are on this tyre make (apparently Bridgstone) and the expected km range - Thanks

Deese
Deese

They were able to provide me with an answer to my question and an outlet to purchase what I was after.

Hannes

This does not answer my question?

Matt B.TyreCompare.com.au

Hi Hannes, Sorry we have no experience with this tyre J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H so can't make a fair comment.

Tina B
Tina Basked

I need seven tyres for a boat trailer the existing tyres are as new about 2000 klm and the spare has never been used the tyres are six years old because the load capacity is 4 tonne I have to get a roadworthy every 12 mths.
Question is how do you know the age of the tyre you are buying and is this reflected in the price ?
How much for 7 225/7 OR 15 C 8 PR light truck tyres delivered and fitted to Mackay Q L D

Get an answer from our members and TyreCompare.com.au representatives

Other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops