Tyredog 4 Wheel WTPMS TD-1000A-X

Tyredog 4 Wheel WTPMS TD-1000A-X

See the Best Car Accessories in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyredog 4 Wheel WTPMS TD-1000A-X? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.2
Robert barden
Robert bardenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very useful product

Purchased in June 2015 at Amart Furniture VIC, Dandenong for $800.00.

jamman399
jamman399

Great little unit!

I'm very impressed with the product. I had a slow leak in one of my tires and apparently if I didn't get it checked out it could have done more damage to my tire. the TD1000 model is pretty decent. I've had a lot dodgier products in the past. This just did the job for me.

Other Car Accessories

Trance29
Trance29asked

Hi, We are considering purchasing this product,but our tyre pressures are higher than the recommended for this particular model. Are you pleased with your purchase.? Where did you find further info about them? Yours was the only review we found. Thanks for your help.

Zdenda

We are serious 4WDrivers driving and bush-bashing thru most remote areas of Australian Outback and deserts. We drive almost always solo (one vehicle) in Toyota Troop Carrier 2009 V-8/80series with 1month out of civilization set-up. We drive on Micky Thompson LT265/75R16 Baja MTZ tyres and Sunraysia rims.
Off road always on lowed tyre pressure, to avoid punctures, in sand and mud even lower to avoid bogging, but on bitumen of cause on normal prescribed pressure for these particular tyres.
Before purchasing any monitor, I would contact seller or manufacturer of the particular tyres and ask about compatibility of tyre monitor suitable for these tyres, as there are few different types of monitors on market.

Zdenda

I sincerely hope, I helped you in making decision.
Difference in between buying from Aussie shop and Ebay is that Ebay’s monitors are made in Taiwan not in China.
There is actually very, very important thing to know before installation!
Get your self stainless-steal valves (stems)! With definite certainty you will beat the sensor’s to death if they remain on flexible rubber valves for extended period of time.
Ps. we actually bashed two sensors to death on back of our 4WD so well, valves bashed paint off and made little ripple the rims steal.
Cheers Zdenda