Tyreright

Tyreright (page 2 of 2)

Physical store, Online store (See All)
See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyreright? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lazy unprofessional finish and inconvenient (Stafford branch)

Tyre weights came loose after 100kms, tyres were dusty and grimy as a finish product. More reputable company found the balance was out by a substantial amount on 3/4 tyres.

CasperLaunceston, TAS

Good service & great products.

The week before Christmas I rang to arrange replacement of two tyres. The staff member I spoke to knew the tyre size for my car without needing to look it up. He asked what type of driving I did, and recommended tyres to suit. The price was twenty dollars cheaper than K mart. The place was buzzing with activity. The tyres were fitted at the booked time without any fuss. I wish all auto services were as easy as this.

Casper

Update on my original post. I have now had these tyres for over a year. They are just as good now as they were when I had them fitted. No punctures and no problems. A good buy.

brissiegirl
brissiegirlBrisbane

Great service at Stafford

Over the last year I've gone to Tyreright at Stafford and can recommend their service. I've purchased some tyres and also had some repaired. The price was competitive and the staff have been very helpful.