Tyreright
See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyreright? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

DO NOT take your car here for anything. . They brake stuff on purpose and make you pay for it.

The manager was very rude. And would not exempt that the mechanic broke my hand break lever and want me to pay to fix it to pass rego. I feel scamed

B2B
B2BPerth

Unprofessional and Rude

Manager very rude and unprofessional tried to triple charge me for a item and when I refused to pay they where holding my wheels as ransom

Mick & Cath Tippet
Mick & Cath TippetGoldfields, WA

Tyres not at branch

Tyres not at branch when I had drove over 200km to get them fitted even after getting a email day before confirming appointment. The guy at the branch said this is a common occurrence as it isn’t the branch that organised the tyres they only fit them. He said you are dealing with inexperienced people that sit over eastern states. Same that WA always gets treated like Want Awhile for anything to happen.

Advertised special not available in W.A.

Website had advertised special on Toyo tyres. When I contacted 2 stores in W.A. they advised no stock was available in W.A.and didn't know when or if more were coming.

Find out how Tyreright compares to other Tyre Shops

Not upfront before taking your money

Select tyres select store select day and time for fitting pay money Hear nothing about order, so ring store day before appointment only to be told that tyres not In stock and will be a week away. Not good business practice should be upfront before taking your payment.

Sharon W.
Sharon W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

No service paid for tyres and still no tyres over two months

Help the owner of the stop has belittled me every time l go in there, said said that the tyres are on there way, 29/10/19 l fully paid for the tyres, he lies every time l go in there, last week l asked for my money to be paid into my account, nothing, l am a single mother doing it hard, but l am treated like dirt by one of your shops, why l rang head office got brushed off twice, why because I'm a female,. Please refund my money, please help, please do something,

Carbon Proksi
Carbon ProksiTassie

Will never again deal with Tyreright, St Leonards, Tassie

Poor Corporate Citizen!

I found a discarded tyre near Tyreright, Boag Street Morley. I picked the tyre up, carried it to the store and asked if they would dispose of it. Nope, said they would have to pay for the disposal! I know they are not under any obligation but you would think that the cost of tyre disposal would be part of the business plan and one more tyre to dispose of would not send the company bankrupt. I live very close to this store and have purchased a set of tyres and had a wheel alignment done there. Not anymore, lost my business boys!

Docket
DocketLeongatha

Beware Tyreright Palmerston

I had one tyre replaced, and was charged an extra $10 for tyre disposal, even though the website said this was part of the overall price as they don't have "hidden extras" such as tyre disposal.
A puncture repair done at the same time wasn't balanced at all/balanced correctly, and when returned for rebalancing, the manager/owner stated he was not obliged to redo it, but his attitude to this shoddy work left a lot to be desired, and I sought to have the matter rectified at Kmart Tyre and Auto Service, Palmerston, where the puncture repair was found to be considerably out of balance.

shameer
shameerPerth, WA

Bad wheel alignment

I did a wheel alignment from welshpool tyreright yesterday (16/02/18). Before leaving the shop i found out that my steering wheel pulling towards left. Then the manager came to the rescue and he did a test drive and did some more adjustment from the workshop and handover to me saying that its perfect now. I left the shop and within 5 minutes i realise that my car is still pulling left. So anyone want to get a proper wheel alignment, please avoid this shop.

Waste of time

I ordered and paid for tyres on Tyreright and made an appointment to fit them 5 days later. I received email confirmation and reminders. When I turned up to have them fitted first thing Saturday morning, I was told the order had not been received and they didn't have the tyres and that I will need to come back the next week.

So I ended up having to make 2 trips to the place and take time off work to get them done in time for rego.

Don't deal with this company, their service is unreliable and you will waste your time and be inconvenienced.

Lazy unprofessional finish and inconvenient (Stafford branch)

Tyre weights came loose after 100kms, tyres were dusty and grimy as a finish product. More reputable company found the balance was out by a substantial amount on 3/4 tyres.