Tyreright
See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyreright? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Faulty valves

I had 6 new tyres sourced by Tyrerite and fitted to our motorhome. The guy was helpful and did the job quickly. I was happy with the price. Next day one of the rear tyres was flat. I took it back and was told the valve was faulty. It was replaced and I was told all valves were new. Two weeks later a front tyre started to go flat. The valve was leaking as it was loose. I rang Tyrerite and they say they have had no other issues with their valves. They cannot explain the loose valve and are sure it was tightened properly on fitting. No explanation. No offer of compensation for all the extra kms travelled to get both valves sorted.