2Tyresales.com.au

Izak H.

Tyres for Lexus IS 250 2007

Jake.c
Jake.c

Do the rims in the pictures on the website come with the tyre?

GOT
GOT

No Jake, only tyres.

sandra
sandra

do you have a garage where we can take our car for tyres to be replaced in Sydney

Sunny

Hi,I am looking to purchase 2 x Bridgestone Potenza S001 275/35R19 96W Runflat tyres from your online site.
Please kindly advise if you have them in stock,how old the tyres are and where they are manufactured as I will purchase if they are Made In Japan
Kind regards

Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.

The quietest tyre in 16 inch

Denis O'Brien
Denis O'Brien

I am driving a 2014 Camry Aurion Presara 3.5 V6, have Brigestone Ecopia fitted 215/55R17, Fr R and both rear tyres have 2014 dates on them, Left Fr has a 2017 tyre, have owned the vehicle for 18 months, am getting small road vibration through the car, no steering problems or vibration, same for the brakes. Q: would / could the odd mileage tyres on the front be a potential cause, unsure when tyres were rotated to give the front wheels the odd set up, vehicle has 53k on the clock. Thinking of replacing the current tyres with Michelin 94V PRIMACY, suggestions and guidance much appreciated. FYI, cover around 12,000 ks per year. Kindest regards Denis, Perth WA

Tyresales.com.au   DM

Hey Denis, thanks for your question here. There are quite a few factors you have mentioned and we have spoken to the tyre experts here and they would like to get in contact to discuss your best options. Could we have your mobile phone number and give you a call or give us a buzz on 1300 897 372. We also have our Autumn Sale - Up to 15% off selected tyres so now is a great time to buy! Speak soon - Tyresales.

Kaz
Kaz

What are the goodride 4wd all terrain tyres 265 75/16 like off road on beach on rocks what ply are they

I am also concerned that the tyres may be old tyres can you confirm the manufacture year please

Tyresales.com.au   DM

Hi Kaz, thanks for your question. If you would like one of our team to give you a call please send us a private message with your number or give the team a call on 1300 897 372. We are standing by to help you out with your enquiry. Cheers - Tyresales.

Sak N
Sak N

Whats your review on 12months interest free payment for tyre? Is it good ?

Tyresales.com.au   DM

Hi Sak Thanks for getting in touch! zipMoney is a quick, safe and easy way to pay for tyres and to learn more about them, see the zipMoney page on our site: external link

Have a great day!

Brooke W
Brooke W

I am about to buy 4 goodride off road tyres 285/75/16r and just wandering if you only get the tyre or rims aswell as they ask for rim size?

Jimmy33
Jimmy33

tyres only

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy Customer

I had a terrible experience with Tyresales. They refused to return the tyres - is there something I can do about this issue as I believe most products in Aus are protected under consumer protection act?

Sam
Sam

I think they can't refuse to return. But you might have to pay for the return of replacement cost. Just check with them.

Ms AJ
Ms AJ

Sorry cannot help .

I experienced very similiar issues as yourself.

They are disgraceful and appaulling customer service and zero service.

Pissedorff
Pissedorff

The only way to deal with this company is through small claims tribunal. If we could gather all of the cheated customers together we could take a class action through the courts... but that would cost more than the tyres.

Expose them for what they are internet scammers.

Kousuke
Kousuke

Hi! Please advise if the tyres are locally sourced from authorised channel and do the tyres come with Australian manufacturer warranty?

Liston

Sorry for the delay in responding as I was busy, just spend extra money its worthwhile get the tyres from a shop please, I was taken for a ride just after the 12 months warranty was over the car is Skidding the tyre pattern is worn out of wack & they have refused to replace the tyres. Listen to me please never buy tyres from this mob, Tyre Sales.

Tyresales.com.au   DM

Hi Kousuke Thank you for your question!

Tyresales stocks and sells only new tyres that are sourced locally. All tyres purchased through Tyresales come with a 12 month warranty against manufacturing defects.

Our friendly team are more than happy to assist with any other questions you may have, give us a call on 1300 897 372.

Tyresales.com.au   DM

Hi Liston, Hope you are well? Checking into your notes, we agreed your order was out of the warranty period; however, we took in your query with a hope to see what may have happened with your tyres. Various Tyre Experts have informed that your tyres show normal wear/tear and All Terrain tyres are known to not work as well on wet bitumen roads as highway terrains do. We suggest the Customer make sure the tyre pressures are set as per the tyre placard as over inflated tyre reduce braking ability and any products such as tyre shine, to keep away from the tread.

Following the conversation within our last communication, please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss the outcome further or for any help as we will be more than happy to help.

Vinc
Vinc

"I'm concern of being solded grey imports and aged tires (very old stock) as brand new."

thats what I hear. What guarantee can they give that the tryres were manufactured in the last year? None?

Michael Fry
Michael Fry

Due to Greens and ALP we have no real industry in Australia, all tyres are imported get a grip. Check consumer protection laws can you read or are you simply a whinger.

tyredpb
tyredpb

Tyresales may not import tyres themselves but their main supplier does as " grey imports". A tyre from a normal proper tyre dealer will have a 5 year warranty not the 1 year Tyresales mentions.

G O D
G O D

Good question! On my fourth transaction with Tyresales I was delivered and had fitted 3 year old TYRES!!!! 5-6 years is max . I guess I'll get 2 years of use then they'll be too old. Should be mandatory to indicate if the tyres are more than 12 months old.

Jewfish
Jewfish

Who does your tyre fitting in Busselton WA 6280?

Tyresales.com.au   DM

Glad you asked! We have several fitment centres within the Busselton area and to find the closest one to you, call us at 1300 897 372 or click this link: external link . Kind regards,

Chris
Chris

Are Pirelli tyres good?

Tyresales.com.au   DM

Hi Chris Pirelli tyres are renowned for their high regulations of workmanship and quality materials. To find out about the possible Pirelli options we have for you, please contact one of our Tyre Experts on 1300 897 372

Have a great day!

turbomond
turbomond

Hi Chris,

It is one of the more premium brands, hence the price will be dearer. But you get what u pay for in terms of quality n performance. Hope it helps, cheers.

Liston

Yes they are good but dont ever buy them from Tyre Sales, please have a look at my review.

Hi Tyresales,

After the good experience getting the tyres changed on my parents' car, it's now my turn to get them changed. Noticed that the tyre expert chat window has been offline since christmas & dropped an email. Did not get a reply back after a very long wait and decided to call the 1300 number, which was of no help either. Got an automated message saying that Tyresales is not open, despite calling around 10 AM & 2 PM Eastern Time today. How long till you guys are open again?

AL88MZ

Clarification: Placed call on Thursday last week. Typed the above question on the same day, but did not submit still Saturday.

Sorry for the confusion!

Anthony Foo
Anthony Foo

Is the alignment costing $75- for both the front and rear wheels?

Regards,

Anthony

Les H
Les H

Yeah mate. Some of the places include it with the price if they are a premium retailer.

kombi53
kombi53

The wheel alignment and balance was part of the deal with my Tyre Purchase. The thing I have noticed is that there is virtually no tyre noise from the Pirellis as opposed to the original Dunlops.

Tyresales.com.au   DM

Hi Anthony Thank you for your email. For our Premium FItment Centres that offer the free alignment, the alignment does include the front and rear. For more information, please contact our Customer Support line at 1300 897 372

Paul Walker
Paul Walker

Hi there, I Just wanted to check if your fitting agents are a part of the Tyre Stewarship Australia - End of life tyre? How do they dispose of the scrap tyres once they take them off my vehicle?

Tyresales.com.au   DM

Hi Paul, Thank you for question! All Fitment Centres use recycling agents who come to pick up the tyres on a weekly basis to dispose of them. For more information in regards to specific Fitment Centres and the recycling processes that they use, please contact us at 1 300 897 372

The Tyresales Team

Dinesh Chand
Dinesh Chand

Have you got maxtrek tyres 215 × 70r16c and how much cheapest price please?

brendan rice
brendan rice

Hi Dinesh

We don't carry the brand Maxtrek but we have many other options in your size. Feel free to call one of our Tyre Specialists on 1300 897 372 and we can find you a great deal. Thank you

Get an answer from our members and Tyresales.com.au representatives