2.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No

Damaged Rims

Sent my tyres to Total Nissan in Cannington and they damaged my rims. When confronted they said to take it up with Tyresales, when Tyresales were confronted, they said to take it up with Nissan. When escalated to PayPal, after a couple of weeks Tyresales effectively said too bad. Guess my next step is the ACCC.
Wouldn’t use Tyresales, and definitely wouldn’t use Total Nissan for anything.

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience

David

But you sold 3.5 years old tyres to me as brand new. at this point, I feel being cheated by you. Besides, getting the 3.5 years old tyres means that the life cycle of the tyres had been shortened according to the manufacturer's suggestion .

Veer

VeerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best place to buy tyres! Best deals, best customer service and excellent process to buy new tyres.

I recently purchased Kumho Solus KH17 tyres from tyresales.com.au and it has been great new experience when buying tyres. Very quick process and very reliable place to get new tyres. Their customer service agents are great to deal with and they are very professional team to deal with. I will def suggest to try them. All the best.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We will be sure to pass on your positive comments to our customers service team as well. All the best - tyresales.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tyresales.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Unsatisfactory Customer Service

After paying $300+ for 4 Goodyear 245/75R16 it was a shock to find one of these had the serial number removed and a split in the side wall. Photos and email sent explaining that I was not very happy about this. Phoned customer service and was told they could not locate any in Western Australia and a refund or replacement tyre from Sydney was the only option. Well after making two calls these were available at both locations here in Western Australia. Unsatisfactory customer service and will not use or recommended tyresales again.