2Tyresales.com.au

2Tyresales.com.au

74% · 445141 · 24%

Janelle
JanelleSydney, NSW7 posts

Bad service at actual mechanic shop

Tyresales themselves were good.. however the shop in which the tyres were sent to were horrible. They did not call to say the tyres had arrived, they didn't answer the phone for 2 days, and then when I turned up for the tyres to be fitted they were super rude. They acted like I was an inconvenience, told me it would take 20min, and then had me wait 1hr 45min (with a 4year old by my side). Probably won't use tyresales again because you can only choose a few places to actually get the tyres fitted, and my experience wasn't good at all. Show details
oncebitentwice
oncebitentwiceHunter Region, NSW

Good value

Bought new 235/75/15LT for my caravan. The tyres are great and good value compared to other sellers. Shipped from Victoria to Newcastle was very quick but then took longer to go the last 80klm ( the joy of living a semi rural life) , but the sales team chased them up and sorted . Would definitely give them another try. Show details
Grant M.
Grant M.Perth, WA

Fantastic Experience! Highly Recommended!

I've never purchased a set of tyres online so I was a little bit hesitant to buy through tyresales.com.au. After some research I realised that tyresales.com.au is part of the group that has carsales.com.au which I fully trust. I quickly and easily found the perfect set of tyres for my performance car and placed my order. From there I received notifications at each and every step of my purchase right up to the point of delivery to my chosen fitter. I received a call from Ian Diffen in Morley, WA and set up a fitment day and time. It literally was that easy! So easy, so fuss free! Would definitely do this again. Show details ·  1
Michael B.
Michael B.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute crap company

So i bought 5 kuhmo mud tyres 2 weeks once stuffed ring for warranty claim declined was told could of been a pot hole at first now they're saying its my fitter that has done it there 315 mud tyres now not game to take it off road which is what the tyres a built for as if they cant handle road then definitely not gonna handle of road $363 per tyre wasted now gonna ring kuhmo and accc as i want something done this is ridiculous and reading reviews further down people saying the kuhmo is 4 years old wth tyresale you are crap never again.
  • +1Thumbnail
Tyresales.com.au   DM
Adrian C
Adrian CDaylesford6 posts

Gary
GaryPerth, WA

Nil Stock?? Apparently!!

Ordered 4x Bridgestone Duelers, paid the money, arranged the fitting time and date then get told there's nil stock, and my money will be refunded in 3-4 days it took them 20 minutes to get it??? call to Bridgestone--- yes we have plenty of stock so its cost me a deal of messing around, $10 a tyre extra and a wait while the tyres are fitted. Would I recommend this mob absolutely not!
Sman
SmanGold Coast5 posts

Next day fitment

Tried to arrange some tyres for next day fitment , no phone calls or correspondence. Then tried to say they tried to ring me , if that was the case I would have a log of it. Show details
Annoyed
AnnoyedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Half a star if i could

Do not use this company, inflated prices in "specials" received a message next day after making payment for a set of tyres thst they are not available... but will not return money for a week. Ridiculous.. particular tyre still available on site... why on earth is stock allowed to be paid for if not in stock... and then keep the money for a week .. no alternative offered.. no customer service...very dodgy Show details
Andrew
Andrew2 posts

Paula
PaulaFar North Queensland, QLD

Great follow up support

Luke from customer support was amazing and spent considerable time discussing and making recommendations after I discovered that previous trye fitters had put the wrong ones on! I can now remedy the mistake in future when I buy 4 tryes, which will be from Tyresales Show details
John
John2 posts

Very impressive service

Amazing,prompt and smooth process when ordering and fitting my new tyres.will definitely reuse this service again.cheaper then tyre shop and way better customer service and even had my car washed for free
Amberwillow
AmberwillowPerth, WA2 posts

Ive used them several times and can't fault them

Its been so easy to book my fitment and choose my preferred fitment place, and also to order affordable tyres that have a good collection of reviews. They are so easy to deal with I have referred friends who have also had successful service Show details
FISH
FISHGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service but physical Tyre's thread pattern does not match what is shown online!

I bought a set of 4 "Goodyear Efficientgrip Performance" tyres. Good installation service:Free installation and free wheel alignment at specified tyre shop. However, after installation i went to check the tyres and found that physical tyre tread pattern is different from what is shown on their website. It is not as sporty as shown online but still legit, has DOT stamp on the tyres.
TonyZ
TonyZSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Exceptional Customer Service

Purchased 4 sets new tyres for both my Nissan Dualis and Holden Barina. As always, Thank you TyreSales for your exceptional customer service, Super Fast Delivery even though we are facing this current covid-19 pandemic. All tyres were fitted by MobileTyre Shop at home and thank you once again for their professional service too.
Dimi D
Dimi DMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Recent Tyre Purchase

I recently purchased 2 new Kuhmo tyres from Tyresales.com
Today I was alerted to the fact that they are in fact over 3.5yrs old!
I was not made aware of this upon purchase, nor does Tyresales.com advertise this to be the case upon ordering. If I were aware, I would not have gone ahead with my order.
I emailed today requesting either a full refund of monies paid or 2 new replacement tyres & had David refuse this request. I pointed out his advertised ‘No Risk Policy’ online & they are still refusing to comply. Very misleading to the consumer, & will now forward this to ACCC for further action.
Sorry Tyre Sales.com you had an opportunity to take the corrective action required & failed.
jake
jakeIllawarra, NSW41 posts

service good, tyres bad

Tyres fitted were already 2yrs old.
According to Tyresales anything up to 4yrs old is acceptable - this pretty much tells you everything you need to know!
My advice is pay a bit extra through your local tyre fitter and get fresh rubber. Show details

Sarah L.
Sarah L.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Excellent customer service great prices

Would use these guys again, got my tyres from them and got it installed by my choice of tyre installers. Shame alignments not included or has an option for it prior to purchasing. Had to pay extra on top for wheel alignment the overall buying is good. Show details
KGB
KGBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC37 posts

Ralph Black
Ralph BlackMurray Mallee, SA

Mislead, I thought I was buying a premium quality tyre only to discover they were of a very poor quality budget range

A nightmare from start to finish and will teach me a lesson in buying tyres online. no real communication, just continuous automated emails. I was wanting to buy premium tyres, not budget rubbish and upon entering the website was mislead via their aggressive marketing sales tactics, offering discounts on top of discounts, thinking I was saving a total of 40% off, but upon receiving the tyres discovered they were of a very poor budget nature. To cut a long story short, I ended up getting a much better quality tyre for around the same price as advertised, directly from the dealer, so what's the point of dealing with an online store. Show details
Rodolpho C.
Rodolpho C.Sydney, NSW

Great value and service

I bought 4 Kumho tyres at Tyresales and had them installed by Tyrepower-Rosebery with free wheel alignment. I can't be happier with purchase and service. I've saved heaps and my car drives like new now. Show details ·  1
Chris
Chris2 posts

Good happy with qualilty

Fast delivery, Good Quality, Good Service, Overall really satisfied, little pricey but worth money spend. Will surely recommend if look for tyres replaced good place to buy them \, fast and easy. Show details ·  1
Patrick Y.
Patrick Y.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Good value and quick service

No issues navigating website to choose preferred tyres and tyre fitter (variety of options offered). Happy with price, timescale of delivery and service by local tyre fitter. Will probably use again next time I need new tyres. Show details ·  1
Steve B
Steve BPort Kennedy6 posts

Exactly as ordered

Easy to deal with and came exactly as ordered. Dropped off and able to pick up at a later date and was completed as expected. Would recommend them for your caravan tyre needs. Show details ·  1
Dennis
DennisPerth, WA

good service

good service ,good selection of tyres ,good price would definitely recommend to other persons to at least compare to other suppliers ,You may be very surprised they are cheaper than I expected Show details ·  1
shinydemon
shinydemonSouthwest, VIC4 posts

Super easy, would recommend

I shopped about on the TyreSales site for a while, picked 3 tyres that were in my price range and did my own research on them before making a purchase.

I'll likely use tyresales.com.au again as it was a super easy process and the guys at Tyrepower really tied off the other end of the transaction like professionals. Tyres were installed and balanced, even tested my battery, in about an hour. Show reply

Daniel
DanielPerth, WA

Quick, Simple, good value

Skeptical at first, friend recommended it, so gave it a shot.
before confirming my order i rang around to price check, was surprised on savings i got through here. further, got promotional discount for AUS day which essentially paid for the Wheel Alignment.
I submitted order on Fri had tyres on by Thur the following week so very quick, dealership i chose very thorough also. the tyres themselves, i have had them for approx 4 weeks so far no issues and very happy with the product. Show details ·  1

Peter
Peter

Just get your new tyres here. It's that simple

Easy to follow website and great discounts. I saved about $400 all up on a full set of Bridgestone Potenza S001s. Within a week they were delivered to my chosen fitter, North Caulfield Tyre Centre, and John took care of the rest, including a free wheel alignment. Picked up the car after about an hour from drop off, and I might be imagining it, but the tyres seem quieter and grippier. Very happy with the whole experience. Show reply
MissBella
MissBellaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC8 posts

Simplified tyre specialists

I came across Tyresales in a recent search for new tyres on my car. Knowing th ast my particular tyre size was a little difficult to obtain, i didnt expect too much. The search function was great,and I was offered several options (to my surprise). I loved the linked reviews to help me determine which option better suited my needs. A few simple clicks later and my tyres were on their way. A day or two later, i was called, they were professionally fitted and i was on my way! Best experience. Show details ·  1
Rob
RobCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Excellent service!

I needed a new set of tyres urgently over Christmas while on holidays in regional Sth Aust. The prices at Tyresales were much cheaper than the local options for a similar tyre so I decided to take the risk with delivery times and buy online. It was the best purchasing decision ever! Despite the transport restrictions with the fires across the country my tyres were delivered from Sydney on time and the communication during the delivery process was first class. The agent that fitted the tyres was just another part of the excellent service I received all the way through. I am so happy with my choice and will definitely use Tyresales for my next tyre purchase. Show details ·  1
javier p.
javier p.South East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended, choose well the place to get them fit

Bought 4 tyres, Really good quality and best price I could find in the market, it's definitely the best tyre store, quick delivery and good communication. There was some delays with my first order which I don't blame them as it was cause by bushfires happening at that moment, they quickly sent me an email and let me know about the situation, refund was done and I could buy another tyres also with them. Got them on the expected time. Show details ·  1
Lea
LeaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

great service :)

tyres arrived in good time
had the call to get them fiited swiftly,good all round service
very happy with price and service
great quality tyres got 78000 ks out of the last ones Show details ·  1
Gill
GillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality

Tyre quality not upto the mark. Got wrecked within 2 days. Tried calling the concerned authorities, but it was futile attempt. Price is cheap but i did not know was compromising on quality. Show details
Tyresales.com.au   DM
Franklin
FranklinCentral Queensland, QLD6 posts

Right price and speedy service

Ordered 4x Goodride 265x70x17 for our Landcruiser as the reviews for this tyre was very good, delivery to regional Qld was only 3 days the fitting station contacted me and we arranged a suitable day and time, the fitting station is the local major automotive dealer and fitting was straight forward and completed within a short period. The tyres perform every bit as good as the reviews that were posted, a happy customer again and for us the only way to purchase tyres. Show details ·  1
Jenny M
Jenny M2 posts

Happy customer will use again

bought 4 kuhmo sense 251 65 16 98h and purchased alignment, had them sent to Rapid Tune Lilydale where fitted. Gents there were professional and courteous, washed car for me and gave me a call when all done (before they estimated) good job by all thank you Show details ·  1
toeknee
toekneeFar North Queensland, QLD67 posts

Hangse
HangseGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

No complain

I bought four tyres from Tyresales and have them fitted at Chadstone Toyota. Just the appointment with Chadstone Toyota took a bit of time and to replaced 4 tyres it took 4 hours. (room to improve).
I dropped off the car at 8:30 am and ready at 12:30 pm but Chadstone Toyota offered me pick up and drop off services
From my past experienced, replacing 4 tyres took no more than 1 hour.
However, everything went smoothly. five stars to Tyresales Show details ·  1

Steve
Steve

Quick & Easy

Excellent service and price - Tyresales continues to provide great prices and prompt service. This is my third purchase, and is the first place I go for tyres. Quick, simple and excellent value. Show details ·  1
Gazza from  Medowie
Gazza from MedowieHunter Region, NSW

Susan Newberry
Susan NewberrySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Seamless experience!

This is the first time we have used Tyresales and it was so simple! Tyre value fantastic! Communication excellent! We used Graeme Crooks Tyres & More Goodna and they were great to deal with and we will definitely be using them again, and buying our tyres through Tyresales next time. Highly recommend!! Show details ·  1
Justin A.
Justin A.

Straightforward and easy!

I needed to replace a set of four tyres. Got a few quotes at various tyre fitters and thought I would look at TyreSales.com.au I was surprised that the specific Pirelli tyre I wanted was nearly $100 per tyre cheaper than other quotes. When you select your tyre you are given the option to select a fitter location (there were plenty). I selected a fitter that was close to my work which included an alignment in the price. Bonus! I would use this site again. Show details ·  1