Tyresales.com.au

Tyresales.com.au (page 3 of 29)

Quick & Easy

Excellent service and price - Tyresales continues to provide great prices and prompt service. This is my third purchase, and is the first place I go for tyres. Quick, simple and excellent value.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Steve, thanks for your 5 stars! Glad to have you back time and time again, enjoy your tyres! Cheers - Tyresales

Gazza from  Medowie

Gazza from MedowieHunter Region, NSW

4 quality Goodyear 245/55/18 for VE S11 SV6 Commodore tyres, bought, fitted and balanced. Excellent experience.

Susan Newberry

Susan NewberrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Seamless experience!

This is the first time we have used Tyresales and it was so simple! Tyre value fantastic! Communication excellent! We used Graeme Crooks Tyres & More Goodna and they were great to deal with and we will definitely be using them again, and buying our tyres through Tyresales next time. Highly recommend!!

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Susan, thanks for your review! We're so glad that everything went so smoothly with us and the fitment centre! Can't wait to see you back online soon. Cheers - tyresales

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tyresales.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Straightforward and easy!

I needed to replace a set of four tyres. Got a few quotes at various tyre fitters and thought I would look at TyreSales.com.au I was surprised that the specific Pirelli tyre I wanted was nearly $100 per tyre cheaper than other quotes. When you select your tyre you are given the option to select a fitter location (there were plenty). I selected a fitter that was close to my work which included an alignment in the price. Bonus! I would use this site again.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Justin, what a great review! We're stoked to hear that you saved a heap and got the free wheel alignment thrown in as well. Thanks for the 5 stars! Cheers - tyresales

Great tyres, great price, great service

Service on line was quick and easy however the only issue which seemed a bit clumsy when making the order, I couldn’t order 2 different size tyres ( which I needed for the car) in the one order so I had to submit 2 separate orders and make 2 separate payments.
I ended up saving about $600 on a set of 4 Continental Contisportcontact 5 tyres compared to being fitted when getting car serviced at dealership.
Tyres arrived at fitment centre on time and they did a great job completing the job in less than 2 hrs.
I would definitely recommend and buy from tyresales again.

Quick and cheap!

We saved just over $80 per tyre by purchasing through TyreSales, and were very happy with the ease of finding the tyres on the web site. The tyres were delivered interstate in under a week, which was great. Unfortunately the installer we chose failed to contact us, and their level of communication was poor. Not only did they promise fitting would be a 2-hour job (it took over 5 hours), but they broke a tyre pressure valve and had to have a new one shipped in, which took another 2 days. This was through no fault of TyreSales however, and we would definitely purchase tyres from them in the future.

McCork

McCorkSydney, NSW

Good value & Convenient

Bought 2 x TOYO PROXES C100+ 215/45R17 91W for fitting at local Artarmon Tyrepower. Got good value for money on the tyres and convenient professional fitting at Tyrepower.
I would suggest though that Tyresales includes alignment (or at least the option) in purchase price, so we're across all costs up front.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there, thanks a lot for your 5 stars! Glad that your experience went so smoothly and the fitment centre was able to look after you too. Appreciate the feedback. Cheers - tyresales

AJAY

AJAYSydney, NSW

Great modern service

I got very competitive priced tyres and the convenience of a fitter coming to our home. Ordered Wednesday night and tyres were fitted Friday morning first thing. Fitter arrived early but phoned ahead to let us know.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

G'day Ajay, good to hear that you made the most of our mobile fitting option and got a great deal! Thanks a lot for the 5 stars. Cheers - tyresales

Shanon Zveja

Shanon ZvejaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service

Such a great service. Within 24hrs of enquiring I had tyres fitted in my driveway for almost half the price I was quoted in a store. The tyre fitter was quick and efficient and friendly. Would highly recommend tyresales. Have already recommend them to several people. Thank you again for a fabulous service

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Shanon! Wow, what a review! It's great to hear that the team got you sorted and getting fitted on your own driveway sounds as easy as it can be! Thanks for the 5 stars - tyresales

Sandeep

SandeepGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better experience

Tyre purchasing was easy and cheap. Installed by local retailer was quick. Good quality tyre and reliable. Good experience with customer service. Best deals on website. Best experience over all. Thanks tyre sales!

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Sandeep, thanks a lot for your review! We're stoked to hear that you had such a great experience with us and you're enjoying the tyres. All the best! - tyresales

Joe

JoeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good tyres for the price.

Nice and quiet, good grip in all conditions. God them now on two cars and very happy with it. Time to short to tell how long they last, but so far so good.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

G'day Joe, thanks for your 5 star review! Glad the tyres have served you well thus far, happy driving! - tyresales

A great company to Deal With

Simply delivered what they promised, a great company to deal with! Great Tyres and a an even greater price. Thank you Tyresales Team, I appreciate your service and the value given.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there, thanks for your 5 star review! Ahh, great to hear that the team looked after you - we appreciate you too! See you next time - tyresales

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Over $150 cheaper compared to what Holden Servicing Quoted

I was quoted around $450 for 3 tyres to be fitted to my car during its service. Plus extra for an alignment.

I found Tyresales and ordered 4 tyres for around $350 as there were on sale. This included Fitting and i paid for Alignment.

I saved a fortune and recommend to my family and friends.

To get a 5 star i think a clean of the car should be included in all centres.

Mat

MatWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The only way to purchase tyres!

Can not fault TyreSales one bit! The whole experience was fantastic, easily found the tyres I wanted ordered on a Tuesday night, by Thursday morning the fitment centre was calling me asking when I wanted the tyres fitted. Price was much cheaper than the tyre chains, set of 4 Yokohama Geolandar AT G015's with all the discounts was $788 with wheel alignment, would have been $972 without alignment at a tyre chain. Highly Recommend!

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Mat! Wow, can't really ask for more from a review! We're so happy to hear that you had such a great experience and saving yourself some money never hurts either! Thanks a lot for the 5 stars - tyresales

Joy

JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service and good value

It is the first time for me to buy tyres online and was not sure how it would turn out. Fortunately it is really good experience for me. It is a very easy order system and fast delivery.Big big box cars Salisbury did a amazing service and I am really happy. I will definitely use them from now on. Thanks

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Joy, thank you for your 5 star review! We're so glad to know that you had such a positive experience with both us and the fitment centre! Enjoy the tyres - tyresales

Dewald v.

Dewald v.Mid North Coast, NSW

Great products, even better prices!! Service by local installer was also fantastic. Thanks guys.

Great products, even better prices!! Service by local installer was also fantastic. Delivery to a regional area went faster than expected and ultimately would never buy tyres any other way. Thanks guys.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

G'day! What a great review! We're so glad that you had such a simple and smooth experience! See you back online for your next set - tyresales

Tor Bakkeland

Tor BakkelandMurray Mallee, SA

Good value

Appropriate tiers easy to find on web site at very competitive price, delivery earlier than promised, fitted expertly and timely - I did contact fitter at time of ordering with expected delivery date and booked the fitting time to avoid delays there.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there, thanks a lot for your review! Glad everything went so well, enjoy your new tyres! Cheers - tyresales

Great service, the best

Don't bother going anywhere else. Had my difficult to source tyre supplied and fitted without any problems way cheaper than elsewhere. Organised it on a Sunday, supplied and fitted on Monday... Thanks guys...

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

G'day Greg! Great to hear that you made the most of our next day fitment program and got the service that we love to give! Happy driving - tyresales

Moose W.

Moose W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't ask for better service!

Very simple and money saving way to purchase quality tyres at great prices. Then to top it off, add the amazing service from Tyres & More, Mornington and I couldn't be happier. Thanks!

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi, thanks for the review! Sounds like a great experience!! Glad that the fitment centre was able to look after you too. All the best - tyresales

4 tyre replacement

Great choice of tyres with comprehensive reviews. Huge savings and convenient fitting options. Efficient and polite service provided by fitment centre. Would highly recommend tyresales to anyone and be happy to use them again.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

G'day Tony, thanks for your 5 stars! Fantastic to hear, we're stoked that you're so happy with your experience and we can't wait to have you back for your next set! All the best - tyresales