Tyresales.com.au

Tyresales.com.au (page 4 of 29)

PIRELLI

The Pirelli tyres were great and arrived on time but the fitter couldn't do the job in a reasonable time......be careful of which fitter you select and get them to give you a definite amount of time to do the fitting

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Jim, great to hear that you're a fan of Pirellis too! We'd like to hear more about your fitment centre experience, so please feel free to give us a call on 1300 897 372. Cheers - tyresales

Roger v

Roger vSydney, NSW

Good way to purchase tyres

It was easy to find suitable tyres at a very competitive price. They were promptly sent to a convenient fitter which also provided a competent and efficient and friendly service

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

G'day Roger, thanks a lot for the 5 star review! Great to hear that the team here and at the fitment centre got you sorted. Happy driving! - tyresales

Simon

SimonPerth, WA

Proper good, fast, efficient and way cheaper

Great outcome, easy, quick, efficient and just want they said they would send, way cheaper than the competition so impossible not to be happy. I would and will do this again when it’s time for the rear tyres

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Simon, if you're happy then we're happy! That's fantastic to hear, can't wait to see you back online soon. Thanks for the 5 stars! - tyresales

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tyresales.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Best place to buy best tyres

Best place to buy best tyres in affordable price. I really loved it. Bought Pirelli tyres couple of weeks ago in such a good price, i absolutely love it. The shipping was fast and finding fitting place through this app was no brainer.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Amir, great choice with the Pirellis! We're stoked to hear that everything went so well, thanks a lot for the 5 stars. Cheers - tyresales

Sheldoor

SheldoorAU

Great work tyresales!!!

I decided to give Tyresales a go as they were having an Australia day sale at 20% off. I chose a convenient place for fitting the tyres made a booking and soon had my new tyres on. Because I had prepaid I didn't have to pay a cent on the day. It felt good.. Everything just went so smoothly, and I almost got 3 tyres for the price of 4. Thanks tyresales...

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there, thanks for the 5 stars! Fantastic review, so glad that you made the most of some of the crazy specials that we run! You're very welcome! All the best - tyresales

Excellent choice

Was easy to compare tyres with price and quality for my car.
Happy to select best tyre for my car and customer support and tyre fitting was very prompt.
Definitley looking forward to use tyre sales for future purchases and recommending friends.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Usman, thanks a lot for your review! We're so glad to hear that the team looked after you and we can't wait to see you back online for your next set! Cheers - tyresales

As easy as buying a coffee

Log on, find your tyres by number plate, click on the tyres you want, too easy, the way it should be for all products. Who needs a tyre guy to tell you what google will tell you....love it

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

When you put it that way, it couldn't be easier! Great to know that you a fan of the way we work here at tyresales. Thanks for the 5 stars! - tyresales

Super Nice and Easy

i have a mercedes that needs new Continental tyres. very Good quality and the price is way cheaper than other tyre stores after making comparison. i will from now on only buy tyre from this website.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hey David, great to hear that you saved a heap with your brand new Continental tyres. They'll serve you well! Thanks a lot for the 5 stars - tyresales

Ammar Avais

Ammar AvaisSydney, NSW

Ease of the Process

very convenient service huge range of products with reasonable prices. I mean far below then the normal market rate. Excellent process to deliver to the fitment centre so you do not need to worry about anything. proper communication throughout the process. I got my tyres with in the proposed date and got fitted.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Ammar, thanks a lot for your 5 star review! It's great to hear that you had such a smooth and simple experience with us, just what we aim for! Happy driving - tyresales

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Most convenient and best price available

I knew which tyres I wanted as I was simply replacing like-for-like with the old. They had the best price I could find and a number of nearby service centres for me to choose from.

Eastern Tyres on Canterbury rd in Canterbury did the fitting, balancing, and alignment and they were terrific, I'd highly recommend them.

Brad M

Brad MSouthwest, VIC

Nice & Easy Process

This was my first time using this company after a quick Google search, the process was so easy, purchase the tyres and they are shipped to your nearest fitting centre. The whole process too 3 days from ordering to being fitted, in fact the tyres arrived the next day. The price was around $20.00 per tyre cheaper for the Bridgestone tyres we purchased, we will be back for sure.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Brad, thanks a lot for your 5 star review! So glad to hear that you're so happy with the process and its great that you managed to save a bit too! Hope to see you for your next set! - tyresales

russelltoaster50

russelltoaster50South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Value and Very Good service From Tyre Fitters

Understand not everyone has a good experience but this happens in all business I can only speak on my experience and it was hassle free helped by great friendly staff at Tyre Experts Labrador.
Tyre prices and quality were great and I will happily use Tyresales again and the free wheel alignment I got was icing on the cake immediately I hopped in and drove was a good feel .

Emmanuel M.

Emmanuel M.

Dangerous Incompetence.

Lost Tyre, No Communication

Purchased 4 tyres online on 6 January. Received an email that they had been delivered to the Service Centre on 8 January and that I should be contacted in 24 hours. No contact made by Service Centre so I called them. 3 tyres had been delivered, not 4. I call Customer Service to ask why I received an incorrect notification about delivery, they said they would follow up where the 4th tyre was and get back to me. Nobody got back to me. I call Customer Service again and they say they don't know where the 4th tyre is. They say they will send the 4th tyre express to the Service Centre. Fast forward to 15 January and still no tyre. Will not use Tyre Sales again.

Damaged Rims

Sent my tyres to Total Nissan in Cannington and they damaged my rims. When confronted they said to take it up with Tyresales, when Tyresales were confronted, they said to take it up with Nissan. When escalated to PayPal, after a couple of weeks Tyresales effectively said too bad. Guess my next step is the ACCC.
Wouldn’t use Tyresales, and definitely wouldn’t use Total Nissan for anything.

DavidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible experience

David

But you sold 3.5 years old tyres to me as brand new. at this point, I feel being cheated by you. Besides, getting the 3.5 years old tyres means that the life cycle of the tyres had been shortened according to the manufacturer's suggestion .

Veer

VeerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best place to buy tyres! Best deals, best customer service and excellent process to buy new tyres.

I recently purchased Kumho Solus KH17 tyres from tyresales.com.au and it has been great new experience when buying tyres. Very quick process and very reliable place to get new tyres. Their customer service agents are great to deal with and they are very professional team to deal with. I will def suggest to try them. All the best.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there, thanks for sharing your experience with us. We will be sure to pass on your positive comments to our customers service team as well. All the best - tyresales.

Jose

JoseNew South Wales

Great pricing and inclusions

This is my first try on an online tyre purchase. A bit apprehensive but because the price and that inclusions make it very good deal to resist!
I purchase 4 sets of tyres and arrived to my local fitting station 5 business days later. Their partner fitting station is easy to deal with and had fitted my tires the following day. Tyresales makes it easy for me in purchasing these tyres. The price includes: delivery, fitting, balancing and tyre disposals. And have just to add $80 for 4-wheel alignment. Very affordable!!
The tyre I recieved is 1 year old and I consider it a new stock!
I only gave 4-star for this review because they could have done better in payment choices or options. Otherwise it’s an excellent transaction.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Jose, happy to hear you loved our easy service. If you need another set you know where to find us. All the best - tyresales.

Wolf

WolfSouth East Queensland, QLD

YOKOHAMA GEOLANDAR AT G015 LT 285/70R17 121S WAS $34615% off

Quick, convince and very reasonable price.
Highly recommend them. Their pricing is cheaper than most retailers or tyre shops.
Fitting, balancing and disposal of old tyres all included in the price.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there, thanks for your message. Happy to hear you are loving our great prices! We look forward to having you back to fit yor next set! All the best - tyresales.

Horrible service

Ordered my tyres on Tuesday than I got the email they had arrived Thursday and waited a day with no call so rang the selected tyre fitter only to find only one tyre had been delivered and that I had to chase it up with tyre sales. Than rang up tyre sales and got the run around saying it was the freight companies fault and they would ring me back that day never happened still waiting for my tyres do yourself a favour and just order them through A tyre shop once they have youre money they dont care Will never use them again !!!!