Tyresales.com.au

Tyresales.com.au (page 4 of 5)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (99)
Brad M

Brad MSouthwest, VIC

Nice & Easy Process

This was my first time using this company after a quick Google search, the process was so easy, purchase the tyres and they are shipped to your nearest fitting centre. The whole process too 3 days from ordering to being fitted, in fact the tyres arrived the next day. The price was around $20.00 per tyre cheaper for the Bridgestone tyres we purchased, we will be back for sure.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Brad, thanks a lot for your 5 star review! So glad to hear that you're so happy with the process and its great that you managed to save a bit too! Hope to see you for your next set! - tyresales

Emmanuel M.

Emmanuel M.

Dangerous Incompetence.

Lost Tyre, No Communication

Purchased 4 tyres online on 6 January. Received an email that they had been delivered to the Service Centre on 8 January and that I should be contacted in 24 hours. No contact made by Service Centre so I called them. 3 tyres had been delivered, not 4. I call Customer Service to ask why I received an incorrect notification about delivery, they said they would follow up where the 4th tyre was and get back to me. Nobody got back to me. I call Customer Service again and they say they don't know where the 4th tyre is. They say they will send the 4th tyre express to the Service Centre. Fast forward to 15 January and still no tyre. Will not use Tyre Sales again.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tyresales.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Jose

JoseNew South Wales

Great pricing and inclusions

This is my first try on an online tyre purchase. A bit apprehensive but because the price and that inclusions make it very good deal to resist!
I purchase 4 sets of tyres and arrived to my local fitting station 5 business days later. Their partner fitting station is easy to deal with and had fitted my tires the following day. Tyresales makes it easy for me in purchasing these tyres. The price includes: delivery, fitting, balancing and tyre disposals. And have just to add $80 for 4-wheel alignment. Very affordable!!
The tyre I recieved is 1 year old and I consider it a new stock!
I only gave 4-star for this review because they could have done better in payment choices or options. Otherwise it’s an excellent transaction.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Jose, happy to hear you loved our easy service. If you need another set you know where to find us. All the best - tyresales.

Wolf

WolfSouth East Queensland, QLD

YOKOHAMA GEOLANDAR AT G015 LT 285/70R17 121S WAS $34615% off

Quick, convince and very reasonable price.
Highly recommend them. Their pricing is cheaper than most retailers or tyre shops.
Fitting, balancing and disposal of old tyres all included in the price.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there, thanks for your message. Happy to hear you are loving our great prices! We look forward to having you back to fit yor next set! All the best - tyresales.

Horrible service

Ordered my tyres on Tuesday than I got the email they had arrived Thursday and waited a day with no call so rang the selected tyre fitter only to find only one tyre had been delivered and that I had to chase it up with tyre sales. Than rang up tyre sales and got the run around saying it was the freight companies fault and they would ring me back that day never happened still waiting for my tyres do yourself a favour and just order them through A tyre shop once they have youre money they dont care Will never use them again !!!!

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dunlop Grandtrek PT3 from Tyresales

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Mike, We love hearing customer experiences like yours. This has made our day. Happy to hear you loved our low prices and fitment centres service. We look forward to fitting your next set. All the best - tyresales.

DonPerth, WA

Caveat Emptor

Purchased 4 tyres after being assured that i would qualify for free wheel alignment from my selected fitting station but after my payment was received by Tyresales i was notified that i would not qualify. Not happy with what i consider to be misleading and deceitful sales practice.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Don, sorry about the mix up here, this does not sound like our usual way of working. We hope that you can give us another chance to prove to you our high level of customer service our customers have come to love about us. All the best - tyresales.

Brad

BradMelb

Very happy customer

Good pricing. Good service. Highly recommend. 2 sets of tyres for 2 vehicles and good experience. Great network of fitters. Even got a free wheel alignment thrown in with the deal.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Brad, thanks a lot for the 5 star review! We're stoked to hear that you're so happy with our service and we can't wait to look after you again for your next set! Cheers - Tyresales

ChrisG

ChrisGSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

They lost my tyre!

Marv

Marv

Much better than expected

I generally distrust anyone associated with the automotive industry. Car Dealers are up there with Politicians, Divorce Lawyers and South Australians as people never to be trusted. I can't stand car mechanics and have little to no confidence in tyre salesmen. However, it pains me to type this that my recent tyresales.com.au experience was quite good. My Hankook tyres were cheaper than expected, included a free wheel alignment when fitted and the entire process was smooth with no issues. A week later i am still expecting something to go wrong. Maybe more of an insight on me than anything else. Thank you tyresales.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Marv, thanks so much for the 5 star review! We're so glad to hear that we've exceeded your expectations. Can't wait to see you back with us next time! Cheers - Tyresales

Darren

DarrenPerth, WA

Tyresales.com.au the easy way to shop

Purchased a full set of BF Goodrich KO2 A/T tyres for my Toyota FJ Cruiser through Tyresales.com.au and couldn't be happier. The site is easy to navigate through and they have a large range of tyre brands and sizes for all vehicles and you can choose a tyre fitter close to home at a time that suits you. Communication with Tyresale was easy and service was fast, will recommend Tyresale to everyone looking to buy new tyres and will definitely use again. Very happy customer.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Darren, thanks for the review! It's great to hear that you're happy with your BFGs and we're glad that you found the overall process so easy. You being happy makes us very happy! See you soon - Tyresales

shedman

shedmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

looking for tyres ,they were very helpful

i found it very easy to find what i wanted ,also very impressed with the range that they had in stock also the prices were very good it was also great to get the people that i wanted to fit my tyres for me at no extra cost. I found that the service personal were very helpful.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there, thanks a lot for the five stars! We're so happy to hear that you've had a good experience with us and it's fantastic that the fitment centre looked after you too! Cheers - Tyresales

Roxanne  HIRSCHAUSEN

Roxanne HIRSCHAUSENPerth, WA

Great price, fast service.

We have used tyresales twice now. They are a much better price than tyre stores. Every day you check there is a different special on there. Large variety of brands and sizes. Fast delivery and fitting options. Have recommended to many friends who have used them.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Roxanne, thanks so much for leaving a review! We're so pleased that you've come back to give us another go and it's great to hear that you've spread the word!! We'd love to see you back online soon! All the best - Tyresales

Graham & Cathy PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

easy life

Graham & Cathy P

I like to give credit where it is due, too many negative people are quick to report but never hear about the good ones .
Keep up the good customer service .

Best Regards Graham & Cathy

Sunshine

SunshineAscot

Tyresales selling old stock as new.. sorry I like fresh tyres not old ones

I would not recommend Tyresales and would not be buying from them again, as 3 out of the 4 tyres were 15 months old, the last one was great being only 8 weeks old.
Not happy paying for new tyres and getting old stock.. where were these tyres sitting so long before being sold?
I find tyres lose their grip in the wet after 5 years, and hence replace them once 5 years old, so 20% of the tyre life is already used up.
I have been buying tyres for 35 years and have never come across new tyres that were fitted which were older than 6 months old.

James

JamesCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great service and price

I bought 4 Goodyear tyres for $259 each. My local Beaurepairs Tyre centre quoted $389 for the same tyre.
Tyresales kept me informed of delivery to the fitter Transtate Tyres in Belconnen ACT. Transtate were friendly and accommodating. I'm very happy with the price and service from both Tyresales and Transtate Tyres

Knoxy

KnoxySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great deal

First time user of tyresales.com , I will be going back .
Easy to order the product and book fitment .
I just told tyresales what I wanted and where I wanted them put on and they did everything.
I received emails and a call (from the fitters) and it was all done in four days , would have been three but I was busy .
Did I say great price , I saved $300 in relation to two other quotes I had .
Happy customer...

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there! Amazing review, thanks so much for the 5 stars! We're over the moon that you're so happy with the way we like to do things here at Tyresales. Great to hear that everything went so well and you saved a heap too. Love your work - Tyresales

TKO

TKOGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

All perfect until 1 week later.

Order placed online after I did my research, delivery was quick to the fitment center and it is smooth to organize install and at end after the tyres put on my car I was soooooo happy as quality of the product was better than the original and the purchase is smooth as........ until a week later, they decided to put my tyres on special and now $100 cheaper!!!
Not a happy customer and my suggestion to everyone if you wanna purchase from tyresales.com.au, DO NOT purchase at full price until they have your tyres put on special or else you are risking a price drop any moment.
Lesson learnt.

Isif Chadwick

Isif ChadwickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tread...still!

Absolutely satisfied with the tyres installed on my holden cruze and especially because I travel long distance I feel much safer being on wet roads and highways. Quality service and great price range tailored to every customer