Tyresales.com.au

Tyresales.com.au (page 4 of 5)

Ms AJ

Ms AJSydney, NSW

Poor overall customer service

Terrible service

Purchased tires, no calls to notify me they have arrived in fitment centre.
Had to follow up tyresales, and fitment centre multiple times... After 2 weeks finally found my tires sitting in the fitment centre for over a week. And this was meant to be one of their preferred fitment centres...
Fitment centre blamed Tyre Sales, Tyre Sales blamed Fitment centre... no one took responsibility, first and last time we'll purchase online.

Joe

Joeilkley

Rip off

Bought tyres 2 days later they dropped in price by $13 per tyre rang to complain and was told we inform all our customers which they did not then said "O" they were from a different warehouse Poor excuse for answer just wanted me off the phone line.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tyresales.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

bearforce1Sydney, NSW

Worst customer service. Dishonest cheats. Zero Customer supprt

Rang them to ask for long lasting cheap tyres

Advised the Winrun r330 are long lasting but not so great performance otherwise.

11,000 kms tyres are finishes in a hyundai 130 automatic.

The worst tyre life I have ever experienced

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE - TOLD ME TOOO BAD

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Advertised tires that they didn't have.

Advertised tyres that they didn't have and then advertised the exact same tyres the next day with stock on hand and then advertised exact same tyres two days later at a more expensive price and had plenty of stock.

Jason
Jason

What a load of rubbish, to keep palming it off as a glitch is nonsense and then to reply with Templated responses where you don't answer questions just go to show what sort of company you are. Buyer beware!

Bad Company

Boy
Boy

Extremely poor customer service. Seems as though this site is a bit dodgy!

False and misleading advertisements to get the suckers in (yup, including me). Reported to the ACCC for obvious and blatant misleading information and false advertising. Customer service is a sham and will attempt to bury one in a deceitful and dismissive manner. Save yourself the trouble and buy elsewhere.

Michelle

MichelleMt Helena

Damage to rims

My sons rims were damaged whilst his car was in the care of Tyresales fitting agent Total Nissan in WA. When he approached the service advisor, he denied all liability of the damage and said to contact Tyresales. After weeks of emails and lodging a PayPal dispute, nothing was resolved. A word of warning, before ANY fitting of tyres is done, ensure photos of each wheel are taken to cover any possible dispute. Would never use or recommend this company again.

deepmeadSydney, NSW

Product is good but can same offer from outside

I bought 4 tyres as a set from tyresales.com.au and i got mail saying for every successful reference I can get 50$ and I gave reference to my friend and he bought 4 tyres. I actually told him that I will handover 50 bucks to him once i got so he can save 50 more. actually Tyresales.com.au didn't gave any thing and my friend is unhappy. as he was getting same tyres for same price in shops. and with these 50 he could save 50 more. cant trust.

deepmead

I got that mail. and filled his name and email id. he bought 4 tyres from your site.. nothing happened

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Deepmead, thanks for letting us know! To get started, give us a call on 1300 897 372 to get this cleared up or PM us a number to call you and we'll be happy to sort this out for you.

Be Carefull. Very bad service and quality of tyres

very let down. will not recommend. worst experience ever. will not buy again ever. please beaware before making purchase. Period

Was asked to pay for wheel alignment previously paid for, wasn't offered a discount on car service

Will just use local dealer next time. Wasn't happy with tyresales or [name removed] for service. Was charged $75 for wheel alignment and dealer offered $55 wheel alignment.

Boony

BoonyCoffs

In my experience....

Rubbish service and support IMO. Buy at your own risk. Nothing but problems with this mob especially from service side of things. Enough said.

Jackie

JackieBalwyn

Very bad customer service attitude and lack of staff

Even Sales Customer Service are extremely bad , can't imagine what will happen for after sales customer service ?? Don't believe their extra benefits and guarantees..... Just a waste of time trying to get them to honour anything.... Such a bad name to the car sales brand, should hire more people???? Total lack of reply and lack of staff

Terrible after service

I bought some Hankook tyres from these guys as they were the OEM brand on the car when I bought it and the Tyresales sites rated them as "Better Quality". After 6 months, the rubber is literally falling apart with chunks coming off all across the tyre surface.

A warranty claim resulted in the conclusion that it's because I drive excessively on gravel surfaces. This is actually not the case. Maybe 5 Kms per year would be (tops) with the rest on sealed roads around Perth. Terrible service and completely unfounded conclusion.

doug

dougwollongong

very ordinary service

After reading the previous comments I'm glad that i'm not alone in thinking the worst of this company, especially in customer service and ability to fix problems that concern faulty/lost/undelivered/wrong tyres. i brought tyres a while ago and they weren't the ones I ordered when they arrived. When i contacted tyresales staff and spoke to the girl I was simply told that they could be shipped back at my cost and the ones I wanted to be shipped to me at my cost, which to me sounded unfair. When asking why would I have to pay to return something that wasn't my fault, the girl got defensive and told me it's their policy so I asked for a refund which took forever to be returned and feel much better not buying from tyresales.

RonHunter Region, NSW

Crappest warranty on earth

Once tyresales have your money then don't bother if something goes wrong. The warranty will never cover you! It's amazing that you can tell them what happened and they blame everything else but the tyre. Will never buy from these crooks again. Currently exploring legal options. Fair trade case has been opened after lies were told as an excuse to not repair a blown tyre (only 5 weeks old), claiming 2 people looked at tyre which only one person did for no more than 15 seconds and was told that I was driving on it underflated which is also a lie. Roadside assist sticker and the like never shows up also.

Rated As Good But Could Easily Be Excellent

ROBERT STUTSEL

Appalling service and no customer service

I'm appalled at the service I received from the Tyresales and their 'premium' fitment centre. They made me wait for more than 6 hours for a tyre change and then handed me an uncleaned car. When I spoke to Tyresales for a resolution, their response was simply that they could not do anything about it. I felt let down and cheated with the whole experience.

Angry

Angry

Buyer Beware!!

DayaMelbourne

Pathetic customer service from Tyresales

Ordered 4 new tyres from Tyresales, wrong tyre size was delivered after a week, when the customer service swapped the tyres for the right size I had to pay 260 dollars for shipment but as part of the swap Tyresales decided to remove wheel alignment from my order without having the courtesy to inform me. Will never order from Tyresales ever, terrible experience for me. Also Tyresales do not care about customer service or customer feedback through product review website, Product review website allowed 1 week for tyresales to contact me before publishing this but no one contacted me.

Daya

Dear - Tyresales official, there is no further feedback from you ? looks like you sent automatic response because there is no decision that you are waiting for from my side. If there is then please call me directly on my mobile.