Tyresales.com.au

Tyresales.com.au (page 4 of 19)

Graham & Cathy PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

easy life

Graham & Cathy P

I like to give credit where it is due, too many negative people are quick to report but never hear about the good ones .
Keep up the good customer service .

Best Regards Graham & Cathy

James

JamesCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Great service and price

I bought 4 Goodyear tyres for $259 each. My local Beaurepairs Tyre centre quoted $389 for the same tyre.
Tyresales kept me informed of delivery to the fitter Transtate Tyres in Belconnen ACT. Transtate were friendly and accommodating. I'm very happy with the price and service from both Tyresales and Transtate Tyres

Knoxy

KnoxySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great deal

First time user of tyresales.com , I will be going back .
Easy to order the product and book fitment .
I just told tyresales what I wanted and where I wanted them put on and they did everything.
I received emails and a call (from the fitters) and it was all done in four days , would have been three but I was busy .
Did I say great price , I saved $300 in relation to two other quotes I had .
Happy customer...

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there! Amazing review, thanks so much for the 5 stars! We're over the moon that you're so happy with the way we like to do things here at Tyresales. Great to hear that everything went so well and you saved a heap too. Love your work - Tyresales

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Tyresales.com.au compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Isif Chadwick

Isif ChadwickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great tread...still!

Absolutely satisfied with the tyres installed on my holden cruze and especially because I travel long distance I feel much safer being on wet roads and highways. Quality service and great price range tailored to every customer

DEB

DEBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Have used the Tyresales website to order tyres many times now. I have found the ordering process to be very simple. You are kept up to date via email from ordering to delivery. Delivery is free and very fast. There are payment options including paypal. You can choose a tyre fitment centre in your area who notify you as soon as the tyres have arrived so you can organise a time for fitting which is included in the purchase price. Tyre prices are so much cheaper than in stores. Good choice of tyres and sizes. I highly recommend Tyresales.

ian

ianFar North Queensland, QLD

Easy As!

Easy to find the tyres you want at a great price, with lots of reviews. used them twice & happy both times.
Got a call when they were ready for fitting.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

G'day Ian, lovely stuff! Thanks so much for the review and your ongoing commitment to us at Tyresales! I know we sure are committed to you too! Can't wait to knock it out of the park for you next time. All the best - Tyresales

Peter Gooding

Peter Gooding

Great service, friendly, positive and professional by all involved

Tyresales website was easy to navigate and for me to place my order through paypal. I was kept informed via email of what was happening and within three days received a phone call from the fitting service (TR Motors at Coolum Beach) asking me for a date that suited me for fitment. I dropped my car off and they drove me home, fitted the tyres and called me back in two hours to say they were on the way to pick me up. All in all a fantastic service and I am very happy to recommend Tyresales and the TR Motors for really great experience that was positive and friendly and just like old fashioned service where the customer comes first.

Brenton

BrentonVictoria, Victoria

Excellent service again

Brought 4 tyres online.Tyresales delivered within 4 days to North Albury Tyrepower and they rang to book in for following Monday. Tyrepower were very professional and process was excellent and will keep using them.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Brenton, thanks so much for your review and your 5 stars! Happy to hear you have had your tyres fitted with the excellent service we love to provide. All the best - Tyresales.

Andy K.

Andy K.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service and helped us out above and beyond!!!

Outstanding service and helped us out above and beyond. We bought 2 tyres through Tyresales and had booked in to have them fitted at Oldmac Toyota at Cleveland. After a total cockup on Oldmacs behalf sending there tyre fitter home early due to no work but our appointment was still active. Spoke to Tyresales who pulled out all the stops and found Rapid tune at Calapaba who were more than happy to fit us in around there fully booked schedule. BIG BIG thanks to both Josh at Tyresales and John at Rapid tune Capalaba. They even washed the outside of the car. Well done to everyone involved and great job.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hey Andy, thanks for your review and sharing your experience here. Happy to hear we were able to get this sorted for you. It's service like this we love to provide our customers and we cannot wait to have you back again next time. Cheers - Tyresales.

Glenn

GlennSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent prices and very quick delivery

Excellent prices and very quick delivery I ordered a set of tires from tyresales.com
And the tyres showed up within a week
Of purchase they’ve also give me 12 months roadside assist on the tyres if anything should happen the tyres Highly recommended

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hey Glenn, thanks for your review. We are over the moon to hear you are impressed with our service. If you need anything just give us a call and we cannot wait to have you back again for your next set! All the best - Tyresales.

Jay L

Jay LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Tyres & Price, Very Good Service

I bought two Dunlp SP Sport tyres from TyreSales.com.au. I found their website fine for figuring out what I wanted but impossible when it came to figuring out how to actually order. I rang TyreSales.com.au and my order was taken and paid for on the phone. From that point forward everything was a breeze. The fitters ended up being von Bibras of Southport and though they said to allow up to two hours the job was done the waiting area was nice and air-conditioned and in the job was done in about one hour. And not only did they fit my tyres but they also rotated them, shined my tyres and washed and vacuumed my car, all complimentary!

I would definitely use TyreSales.com.au and von Bibras again.

Gabor Gergely

Gabor GergelySydney, NSW

Awesome! Helps you with everything!!!

Got a punctured back tyre, but I didn't want to spend a million $s to fix it before Christmas. The local shops are pretty good, but their prices for my car were unaffordable at that time of the year. I got this site recommended by a friend and first I thought it was just some kind of scam that they can offer good tyres for those prices. You can compare, research, find the right type of tyre for your car - very knowledgable application that gives you the exact type for your car and gives all the possible brands as well. Unbelievable, and even with delivery the price is better than anywhere around. All I had to pay was the labour, but that doesn't take much so... saved hundreds!!!

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Gabor, thanks for your review. Sounds like a great experience all round for you here. If you need help in the future you now know where to find us. All the best - Tyresales.

Great customer service

I brought 4 tyres. By accident ordered the wrong size. It was no drama to hsve the wrong ones picked up and the right ones delivered. Having them fitted at transtate tyres was fantastic

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Suzey, thanks so much for taking the time to give us your review. We are glad to hear you were able to have everything sorted so quickly. We look forward to having you back for your next set. Cheers - Tyresales.

xr5turbownkr

xr5turbownkrMelbourne, Victoria

Fast delivery, great price.

Fast delivery, great price.
The tyres arrived within the stated time frame and they smelt good, the delivery man was nice also. Thanks.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there! Thanks for your review. We are happy to hear about the freshness of our tyres as well as the delivery man! Sounds like the perfect outcome! All the best - Tyresales.

Stacey

StaceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy peasy

It was my first time purchasing tyres and I was a little overwhelmed with all the options looking on other sites. Tyresales made it so easy to choose the right tyre, choose my fitter and any optional extras I needed.
I won't be going anywhere else from now on.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Stacey, thanks so much for your review. Great to hear you loved our service and enjoyed the ease of our shopping experience online. We cannot wait to have you back online next time picking up your next set of tyres. All the best - Tyresales.

James B

James BSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

So easy to use - helpful staff

So when I first used tyresales I ordered the wrong tyres, I got in touch and they couldnt be more helpful, they sorted out the problem and returned the wrong ones and then fixed them up and sent the right ones to the mechanic for me. Great prices for the tyres too!

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hey James, great to hear the team was able to help you out here. Sounds like you received the kind of service we love to provide. If you need any help in the future just get in contact! We are always here to help! Cheers - Tyresales.

Jim Jaeger

Jim JaegerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Purchased 2 tyres with fitting and wheelbalancing

Easy to find out tyre size needed. Easy to find out best price. Easy to locate local fitting service. Easy to book this. Got free carwash with the deal.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Jim! Thanks so much for your review. Great to here you were able to get the tyres in the size you needed! We look forward to seeing you back online at www.tyresales.com.au. Cheers - Tyresales.

Fast delivery and no hassle from tyresales and the boys at Bridge Stone Hurstville very friendly, helpful and excellent service.

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi Daniel, thanks for your review. Great news about the boys at Bridgestone. We will be sure to pass on the feedback. All the best - Tyresales.

Dave_S

Dave_SHobart

Was a very easy tyre purchase

Loved the way this website gave me so many tyre options. I was able to view all of the tyres that were available for my vehicle and conduct the necessary research, rather than the tyre shop just advising on the couple of brands they choose to keep in stock.

The website was easy to navigate, purchase was easy and the recommended tyre fitting agent in Hobart was easy. Overall I got a great price and the tyres I wanted all fitted up without any issues.

jibbitperth

BEST PLACE EVER TO BUY TYERS

WOULD buy tyres here aby day they a cheaper than anyone else and it easy yep you have to wait sometime to have them put on but 100% happy will be buy my next set of tyres here

tyresalesTyresales.com.au

Hi there, thanks so much for your review. Awesome to hear you are loving our low prices and we look forward to having you back. Cheers - Tyresales

jibbit

Thanks saw you guys on TV last night warning about bald tyres there no reason to have them if people used you