Tyroola

Tyroola (page 2 of 56)

4.6 from 1,114 reviews

average service and more expensive than tyresales

searching and ordering system was good. booked car in. arrived. left car with fitting centre, called 30 minutes later saying the wrong tyre was sent to fitting centre. come back and collect car and rebook for a few days time. Ola offer of first trip free with fitment didnt work, customer service could find out why it didnt work, eventually emails about the issue just stopped arriving. eventually new tyre arrived but the fitment centre rang me to say they noticed all the other tyres were fitted incorrectly and needed to be turned around. they offered to do it for $80 or i could take it back to where the last set were fitted only 1 year ago and they would turn them around for free. which they did with an apology. The original tyre fitment centre should have turned them around for free in light of tyroola's previous wrong order stuff up. i know it wasnt their stuff up but they need to work together if they are going to make it work. while i was waiting i found "tyresales" were actually cheaper. going with tyresales next time. tyroola were 10% dearer and dont work with their fitment centres as well as tyresales.

Very happy

Easy to find what I wanted, decent range of products and prices. Fitting partner- fantastic. Used twice now, land cruiser and Mitsubishi mirage, no problems thank you tyroola. Saved me money.

Fantastic service, easy and reliable

Had a fantastic experience with tyroola, will definitely be using again in the future. Easy purchase, arrived within time specified and fitted by a local fitter who were friendly and organised the fitting as soon as shipment as received

Great service!

Great service! Easy to transact with. Sent some questions and they reply so quickly. We will definitely use your service again. Highy recomend to all my friends! More power guys!

Excellent service and very good prices

Ordered tyres for my BMX X6 from tyroola and they were installed the next day ! Prices were the cheapest I could find. Would not hesitate to use them again. Thanks!

Prompt Service

Easy to use and good price. Good communication to advise progress of delivery. I have been using Chinese tyres for years with no problems. Only downside was fitter not checking pressures correctly. Would use again.

Easy hassle free way to buy tyres

I have bought tyres for 2 cars and the process has been easy and great value for money. I won't buy my tyres any other way in future. The web site is easy to use and the tyre fitters listed are many so I can choose someone close to home. Love it!

Fantastic Service!

Have used Tyroola on multiple occasions, from budget tyres on my run about car, to quality Tyres on my family car. Could not fault them one bit. Last car I had done, I was in another country, left my car in the driveway, ordered the tyres online and got them to come to the house to install, got home from holiday and car was all done. Service is fantastic.

Great service, prompt delivery, careful fitting,and excellent tyre performance

I needed tyres that were suitable for road and track to go on a very heavy car. After a lot of research, I ordered a set of Hankook Optimo K415 from Tyroola. The price was very reasonable, the delivery was fast, the fitting was carried out quickly and carefully, and at recent track day the tyres performed above expectation in both wet and dry conditions. I would buy those tyres again from Tyroola.
Brian.

Awesom

They were amazing and the service was affordable, fast and very reliable I will definitely be using them again in the future and I will be recommending them to everyone I know.

Great product and mobile service

Great communication. Tyres arrived on time. Great service from the mobile fitter. even on Sunday. I will definitely use again for my other car.
Didn't even have to ask any questions.

Best price, easy and hassle-free

I have difficulty finding decent tyres in my size (275/45/20), especially at reasonable prices.
Was facing a bill for around $2500 for five, got the 5x tyres I wanted (Nitto Terra Grappler) for $1700 fitted - at the tyre shop literally around the corner from my house.
Called the shop before I ordered to make sure everything was legit, he sounded a bit wary until I told him it was through Tyroola - everything worked perfectly (delivery in 24 hours) and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.
Great tyres, great price. Will definitely use again, have referred my friends and family.

Tyres made so easy to buy

The Guys at Tyrolla are fantastic, helpful, fast and friendly I will recommend them to anyone and I will now only buy my tyres from them. The web was easy to navigate and to select my new tyres. Thank you guys very much for all your help in the purchase and fitting of my new tyres.

Website so easy to use! Loved the constant text updates!

Website was a breeze and had exactly what I wanted and easy instructions on tyre size and how to find (didn't need to be mechanic to work out). Found my local installer and they were also very easy to deal with!

honestly

Priced right and do not hesitate to use again delivery to store was 1st class my no 1 go to for tyres.
Have my daughter now buying for her car . So I fully recommend using and I have family also on board buying.

very excellent, would use again in future

bought tyres michelin ps4 for my golf gti mk6 2010 back in feb 2019. prompt delivery to a fitting centre that i could choose, prices vary, chose a shop that would fit and do wheel alignment at an affordable price. tyroola often have deals on so great bargain. also gave me a discount voucher for a rideshare to take me to the fitting shop (1 trip/voucher use only) which i appreciate

Very positive first experience

Bought tyres from Tryoola few months ago. I was sceptical about the service in the beginning but turned out everything was delivered promptly. The price is very reasonable, quick delivery, easy to organise for fitting in the tyres and really love the brand I choose Winrun the best tyres I have use to date

Tyres For BMW

I Used This Website to Get New Tyres For My Car
Fantastic service and Easy to Use
The Site has a Range of options to suit all budgets and have partners available around the country so getting them fitted was easy as well
they also offer zippay which was ideal as i can spread my payments.

Tyroola. Pretty good

At first I was sceptical about this website. I am glad I gave it a go. All in all a great experience.

The site was easily navigated and they were very upfront and open about the entire process. The range was amazing and had a lot more tyres for the size I needed, not just the popular ones.

Easy to choose. Easy to Order.

Easy to find the tyres I needed. Easy to order. Easy to choose whom I wanted to fit my tyres.
Great price range/s with all the information for the tyres on the site which helped to decide what was best for my car. Delivered within days. Professional and friendly service from start to finish.

Hi, I was looking at a couple of Michelin tyres on your website and the 2 set price is $384.00. However, when I enter my postcode for the nearest tyre fitter (Transtate Tyres in Belconnen), the price quoted is $546.00. Does not make sense. Please explain! Peter.
Hi Peter, thank you for your question. The prices displayed initially are for tyres only. We work in conjunction with fitting stations all across Australia. Depending on the location of the tyre selected (possible shipping charges) and the fitting costs of the station selected, this can alter the final price. Free shipping is only applicable when the tyre you are purchasing is in the same metro area as you are. Unfortunately, if shipping is displayed it is because the tyre is not available from your state. If you have any further questions please send us an email at support@tyroola.com.au and we can certainly help you with this. Kind regards.The site is basically one big false advertisement, they don't address any of the extra cost's until you try to check out, there's no * or caveat on the site that states this.Hi Peter, We are sorry you feel this way. As mentioned previously we are more than happy to help you with your order and endeavour to find stock locally for our customers. All our shipping information is contained on our website, and also in our Terms and Conditions. Kind regards, Tyroola.

I would like to to buy 4 nos Bridgestone 175 70 r 14 (EP25) types and I got master rate price for 4 set at $264. Is it correct for online purchase. ?

Hi, if tyres are not right size can I swap or return? Thankyou
Hi Jimmy, sorry for the delay in reply. We are able to offer returns within 30 days for tyres that have not been mounted on a rim.