Tyrrell's Chips

Tyrrell's Chips

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyrrell's Chips? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

ALS
ALS

Sea Salt & Cider Vinegar is no more.

This was the only crisps that tasted good. I’m disappointed this is discontinued. If you bring this back I would definitely be purchasing this again. 1 star until you bro g it back.

They always sold out so I don’t understand why you took it off the shelf.

Sea salt & cider vinigar

Disappointing flavour with the Sea salt & cider vinigar. The seasalt doesn't punch through and the cider vinegar is very weak.
If the manufacturer could intensify both of those ingredients I probably give an 8 Out of 10, I will give one star out of five.

Purchased in March 2021 for $1.80.

Zoltan
ZoltanSydney, NSW

Tyrell Mature Cheddar & Chive: where is the cheese flavour??

Total disappointment: these chips don't taste like cheese but, maybe, chicken salt? This was the first and last time I bought this product. Why can't Tyrell make this taste like the name says?

Purchased in February 2021 at Woolworths for $3.50.

Bob
BobGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life-changing

Tyrrell’s cider vinegar chips were the best rustic chips and my ultimate favorite. Sadly, someone thought these chips needed changing and made them crinkle chips and altered the taste. These chips have gone from the best to the worst. There were no chips on the market that could measure up to these once delicious rustic chip. I hate crinkle chips and sadly Tyrrell’s chips are off my shopping list until they restore them back to a rustic chip!

Purchased in November 2020 at Coles for $4.50.

Deirdre C.
Deirdre C.Hunter Region, NSW

Loved the cheese and onion crisps before they were crinkle cut - the crunch is great now, but now they are tasteless!

Tasteless now they are crinkle cut. Please go back to crisps.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $3.50.

No to Crinkle Cut!!

Why have you changed to the crinkle cut chip? I don’t understand. They are not good!!! If it ain’t broke... PLEASE BRING BACK THE NORMAL CHIPS!!!

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles for $4.50.

Roth
RothQueensland

From best to very worst ?

When we first bought Tyrrell crisps they were crisp and fresh and tasted so good! Over the past six months they have slowly deteriorated so badly that we cannot buy them ever again ! Such a pity going from best to worst. Not sure of the reason perhaps you guys know the answer. From a disappointed ex fan.

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths for $2.99.

Crinkle cut ??!!!! Why

Very disappointing !!?? Why fix something that’s not broken . Salt and vinegar . Not good

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles.

Extremely Disappointing

Loved Tyrrells Lightly Sea Salted Crisps until the last packet which contained crisps no bigger than a ten cent piece. Will never buy them again

Purchased in September 2019.

Never again

I have started trying to buy more healthy snacks. I have bought a Tyrrell's veg crisps recently, which was very disappointing. The amount of salt which they use is over the moon and hell far from ' healthy and sustainable'...Absolutely I'll never ever purchase any of this company products. If you want a overpriced bag of a salt with the greasy 'crisps' ...go for it......

Purchased in October 2019 at Tesco for $2.20.

Kiri
KiriSydney, NSW

No flavour

Bought the salt and vinegar from cloes they had no flavour at all and werent very crunchy

Purchased in October 2019 at Coles.

rjsant
rjsantSydney, NSW

Almost doubled in price?

These were the only chips we used to purchase as they were not heavily salted. I buy them every week however when I went to buy them a couple of weeks ago they had jumped in price from $2.70 to $4.50. How can they justify this? I won’t be buying them again.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Kirrawee.

Tigerains
TigerainsCraigmore

Cost increase

Very disappointed to see the price increase from $2.70 to $4.50 in a matter of weeks. How can this be justified?
Sorry you have now lost very loyal customers to other chip suppliers.

Purchased in June 2019 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Terrible

Tasted like wheat bix. Very disappointing and they should be illegal as far as I'm concerned. they also shouldnt be called crisps, they are chips.

Susan
SusanSydney

Terrible Quality Control and terrible Customer Service

Muso
Musoasked

Good evening, my husband loves your mature cheddar cheese & chive crisps and I purchase a few bags every week from Coles supermarket in Sorell, Tasmania. They have always only cost $2.70 per 165g bag of crisps. Today I got the shock of my life when I went to buy them with my usual groceries, the price has increased to $4.50. That’s an increase of $1.80 which is a bit more than 80% price increase. So many other crisp brands are so much cheaper, even when they were $2.70 i found it expensive but now I won’t be able to afford to buy them at that price and refuse to spend that much on crisps anyway. I hope you can explain this exuberant price rise and possibly revue the price. I look forward to hearing back from 1 of your staff members. Kind regards
Rachael Sushames

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

You may recall the saying "Greed is good" from the 1980's, well guess what, that saying is back in fashion.
The only difference this time around is, the product quality is inferior when compared to the 1980's.

Muso