Tyrrell's Chips

Tyrrell's Chips

AG P.

AG P.Canberra 2600, ACT

There is no taste

Lightly salted aka no salt and no flavour. These are by far the most tasteless chips I've come across. An they're positioning them as premium, no chance, would return if I could.

Purchased in December 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $4.50.

Don’t you dare change your chips to Crinkle Cut!

Please keep your chips the same as Crinkle do not suffice and do not taste as good!

The best

The Sea Salt variety is the best! And note that they have half the salt content of other chips.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $2.25.

Hope

HopeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love Love mature cheddar and chive

They are super crunchy, tasty and not greasy. Love the plain chip. Just tried them in crinkle cut ...not a fan. Get the plain next time.

Purchased in September 2020 at IGA.

zurizuri

zurizuri

Ok chips but very small and money goes overseas

These chips taste ok but they are often very small. I like that they use Australian potatoes BUT it is not an Australian owned company so that means all the profits get sent overseas. Small chips and profits don’t stay in Australia means I won’t be buying them again. Support Australian made, Australian OWNED!!

Purchased in June 2020.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These are the best chips, ever.

Thin, lightly salted, nice oil, very addictive. So much more satisfying and enjoyable

Purchased in November 2019.

Sue M.

Sue M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Three cheers Tyrrell's

Its great to see some chips with reduced salt. I have eaten Japanese and American chips with NO salt. Even better for me, and also for many thousands of people with high blood pressure, heart problems and fluid retention.
I look forward to YOUR chips with NO salt in the near future.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Best crisps ever!!!!!

I love Tyrells crisps more than any other kind!!! my favourite is sea salt and cider vinegar.
A lot of the reveiws say it has nearly doubled in price, in England you can often buy 2 for £2.50 of the 150 gram packets. I think that`s quite good value. They do not contain rubbish additives or gluten and most important for us they do not have rapeseed oil as there is an allergy to that in our familIy I recomend Tyrells crisps for everyone tho loves crisps and likes trying new flavours.
from stephanie
P.S Tyrells wins over another similar brand.

Purchased in July 2019 at Waitrose.

John W.

John W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

New Salt and Cider Vinegar - Underwhelming

The NEW flavour seems very mild, good crunchy chip, but lacks punchy flavour. Only purchased as they were on special at Cokes for $2.50, would definitely not pay $4+ for them

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

Ranee

RaneeSydney, NSW

Korma chips beautiful

I love these chips why doesn't coles sell them they are perfect not too hot taste is so nice but these chips are not stocked in every shop please make them more available

Purchased in May 2019 at WOOLWORTHS for $3.00.

Tyrells Sea Salt & Vinegar

The best potato chips i have ever tasted. You can taste the real potato and its crispiness is superb. The flavor is so good. The taste of vinegar is perfect compared to other brands. I like it and love this product. Keep up the good taste and the good quality of your products.Thank you and more power to you Tyrell's.

Purchased in June 2019 at From a friend. for $4.00.

Tony

TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Korma!

I've liked Tyrrell's from the start, when they were first made in the UK.
I felt they weren't as good when they started making them here but they are still my favourite.
The new "curry night korma" is really nice. I like that their chips aren't over saturated in flavour and salt and it's just the right amount.

Purchased in February 2019 for $2.70.

Bon bon

Bon bonAroona

Literally the best chips ever

Everyone needs to know about these chips they taste so different to any other packet crisps......they taste real!! I eat way to many of these because they are delish

Delicious.

I don't eat potatoes chips much, that was until I discovered Tyrrells lightly salted Crisps, now I hope they are not on special when I am shopping because I will eat the whole packet myself..

suz

suzPerth, WA

Tyrells Chips

I LOVE these chips, they are the only ones I buy. Nice thick chips with less salt than any other chips I've ever eaten and they are so tasty. I recently purchased some Tyrells Worcester Sauce ones which were on clearance @ Coles, when I went back to buy more they had all gone :( they were absolutely delicious. <3 I don't know why they were on clearance!

Russell

RussellMoe

OMG

The best crisps I have ever tasted. Won me over kettle chips. So crunchy and not shy on the flavour

Addicted to these!

These chips are absolutely wonderful and I am addicted to them. I can't believe there are people who have given them less than five stars. I think I need to join "Chips anonymous". Is there such support out there for an addict? I don't drink much and I managed to stop smoking a few years ago, but trying to give up Tyrrell's plain chips with sea salt is a challenge of a different magnitude. Take care or you may get hooked like me.

Best on the market

Best chips on the market. The way chips should be made skin on and mild flavours so you can actually taste the potatoes. All natural ingredients made in the Yarra Valley all good. Some of the negative comments are ridiculous. Go buy smiths you communist robots. Even Kettle and Red Rock loose there potatoe flavour with there oily see through chips.

New taste is awful - too sour

We bought a packet of Tyrrell's sea salt and cider vinegar crisps yesterday. On the packet it says "great new taste", but trying them today, these were far too sour, unlike the original taste. A shame. We have long bought these as we considered them the best on the Australian market.

Sweet Chilli and Red Pepper Chips - Best on market

I found the sweet chilli and red pepper chips to be the best new chip to hit the market after having sampled many varieties over the years. I was shattered when they appeared to no longer being made. Then today at Woolies they were there ! Happy days ! Give them a try - even my fussy nutritionist daughter gave them a big thumbs up.

Muso

Musoasked

Good evening, my husband loves your mature cheddar cheese & chive crisps and I purchase a few bags every week from Coles supermarket in Sorell, Tasmania. They have always only cost $2.70 per 165g bag of crisps. Today I got the shock of my life when I went to buy them with my usual groceries, the price has increased to $4.50. That’s an increase of $1.80 which is a bit more than 80% price increase. So many other crisp brands are so much cheaper, even when they were $2.70 i found it expensive but now I won’t be able to afford to buy them at that price and refuse to spend that much on crisps anyway. I hope you can explain this exuberant price rise and possibly revue the price. I look forward to hearing back from 1 of your staff members. Kind regards
Rachael Sushames

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

You may recall the saying "Greed is good" from the 1980's, well guess what, that saying is back in fashion.
The only difference this time around is, the product quality is inferior when compared to the 1980's.

Muso