Tyrrell's Chips

Tyrrell's Chips (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyrrell's Chips? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tony
TonySydney

Tasted the Worcestshire flavour

Bought them yesterday, ate some today, too chewy and a bit bland compared to the other brands. Agreed not too salty but the Worcestershire flavour is not there, hope the other flavours are better. Would not be buying that flavour again.

KIngfood
KIngfoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great chips

Less oily. Great crunch. Right amount of salt. these are how chips should taste. Even better than Kettle. I know my chips and these are up their with the best.

Other Chips

Ken
KenSydney

hand overcooked

Overcooked, they were almost black. i wouldn't buy them again because you can't see if they are overcooked until you open the packet. Shame, I like the idea of mixed veggie chips. Better quality control needed, if you overcook a batch then throw them out instead of selling them to me.

Disappointed

I have been buying Tyrells plain salted chips for a year or so i really loved them, but recently they have changed. They are not cooked the same as before. They are now pale, not as crunchy, and lack the same flavour that made them the best i have tasted. Sadly I have stopped buying them

Chips

Find out how Tyrrell's Chips compares to other Chips

Veg Crisps - bitter beetroot

I purchased the Veg Crisps from Coles and found the carrot and parsnip to be quite nice, but all of the beetroot is very bitter and has a pretty unpleasant taste.

Holly
HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How chips should be made.

I'm in love with the mature cheddar flavour. Some chips are really greasy and give you a bit of indigestion - not these ones. They're just the right amount of crunchy and salty. They really do taste like they're homemade. I didn't give a 5 star rating purely because they're quite expensive. But you definitely get what you pay for. I always buy a few packets when they're on special.

Jen
JenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was expecting a lot more

After seeing these flogged to death on I'm a Celebrity I bought two packets from Coles at $4.50 each. Sorry I wasted my money. Bad oil taste, no salt and all burnt around the edges and really small. Yuck.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Caz
CazSydney

Nice Chips

I've tried all brands and I like the lightly salted chips the best, they have less salt than other brands and not much oil on my fingers after eating them. I picked up some packets this week at Woolies for $3.00 for 165g pack. They need to be regularly on sale or the full price permanently reduced as they are too expensive for me otherwise.

Other Chips

Stale?

I'm not sure what's going on here but the Tyrell salt and cider vinegar chips tastes stale..we only just purchased them today. They were half price at Coles though...so that could be why

Chips

Find out how Tyrrell's Chips compares to other Chips

mojohee
mojoheeCroydon

Love these chips however..

These chips are exactly how I like them particularly as they are lightly salted, all other chips are too heavily salted for my taste. However why so highly priced? At my local Coles this week they were asking Aud$4.50 for a 150g pack - totally unwarranted, they won't be on the shelves for too long at this price, will go the way of Kettle's chunky cut which were cleared from my local supermarkets recently because of the same issue -OVERPRICED!