Tyrrell's Chips

Tyrrell's Chips

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyrrell's Chips? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Tyrrells

Best ever. I’m going Through chemo and hardly can Taste much love these Crisps iv try different ones . Right now had chemo I got sea salt & circle vinegar. Really helped :)

Don’t you dare change your chips to Crinkle Cut!

Please keep your chips the same as Crinkle do not suffice and do not taste as good!

The best

The Sea Salt variety is the best! And note that they have half the salt content of other chips.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $2.25.

Hope
HopeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love Love mature cheddar and chive

They are super crunchy, tasty and not greasy. Love the plain chip. Just tried them in crinkle cut ...not a fan. Get the plain next time.

Purchased in September 2020 at IGA.

Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

These are the best chips, ever.

Thin, lightly salted, nice oil, very addictive. So much more satisfying and enjoyable

Purchased in November 2019.

Sue M.
Sue M.Mid North Coast, NSW

Three cheers Tyrrell's

Its great to see some chips with reduced salt. I have eaten Japanese and American chips with NO salt. Even better for me, and also for many thousands of people with high blood pressure, heart problems and fluid retention.
I look forward to YOUR chips with NO salt in the near future.

Purchased in July 2019 at Woolworths for $4.50.

Best crisps ever!!!!!

I love Tyrells crisps more than any other kind!!! my favourite is sea salt and cider vinegar.
A lot of the reveiws say it has nearly doubled in price, in England you can often buy 2 for £2.50 of the 150 gram packets. I think that`s quite good value. They do not contain rubbish additives or gluten and most important for us they do not have rapeseed oil as there is an allergy to that in our familIy I recomend Tyrells crisps for everyone tho loves crisps and likes trying new flavours.
from stephanie
P.S Tyrells wins over another similar brand.

Purchased in July 2019 at Waitrose.

Ranee
RaneeSydney, NSW

Korma chips beautiful

I love these chips why doesn't coles sell them they are perfect not too hot taste is so nice but these chips are not stocked in every shop please make them more available

Purchased in May 2019 at WOOLWORTHS for $3.00.

Tyrells Sea Salt & Vinegar

The best potato chips i have ever tasted. You can taste the real potato and its crispiness is superb. The flavor is so good. The taste of vinegar is perfect compared to other brands. I like it and love this product. Keep up the good taste and the good quality of your products.Thank you and more power to you Tyrell's.

Purchased in June 2019 at From a friend. for $4.00.

Tony
TonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Korma!

I've liked Tyrrell's from the start, when they were first made in the UK.
I felt they weren't as good when they started making them here but they are still my favourite.
The new "curry night korma" is really nice. I like that their chips aren't over saturated in flavour and salt and it's just the right amount.

Purchased in February 2019 for $2.70.

Bon bon
Bon bonAroona

Literally the best chips ever

Everyone needs to know about these chips they taste so different to any other packet crisps......they taste real!! I eat way to many of these because they are delish

Delicious.

I don't eat potatoes chips much, that was until I discovered Tyrrells lightly salted Crisps, now I hope they are not on special when I am shopping because I will eat the whole packet myself..

suz
suzPerth, WA

Tyrells Chips

I LOVE these chips, they are the only ones I buy. Nice thick chips with less salt than any other chips I've ever eaten and they are so tasty. I recently purchased some Tyrells Worcester Sauce ones which were on clearance @ Coles, when I went back to buy more they had all gone :( they were absolutely delicious. <3 I don't know why they were on clearance!

Russell
RussellMoe

OMG

The best crisps I have ever tasted. Won me over kettle chips. So crunchy and not shy on the flavour

Addicted to these!

These chips are absolutely wonderful and I am addicted to them. I can't believe there are people who have given them less than five stars. I think I need to join "Chips anonymous". Is there such support out there for an addict? I don't drink much and I managed to stop smoking a few years ago, but trying to give up Tyrrell's plain chips with sea salt is a challenge of a different magnitude. Take care or you may get hooked like me.

Muso
Musoasked

Good evening, my husband loves your mature cheddar cheese & chive crisps and I purchase a few bags every week from Coles supermarket in Sorell, Tasmania. They have always only cost $2.70 per 165g bag of crisps. Today I got the shock of my life when I went to buy them with my usual groceries, the price has increased to $4.50. That’s an increase of $1.80 which is a bit more than 80% price increase. So many other crisp brands are so much cheaper, even when they were $2.70 i found it expensive but now I won’t be able to afford to buy them at that price and refuse to spend that much on crisps anyway. I hope you can explain this exuberant price rise and possibly revue the price. I look forward to hearing back from 1 of your staff members. Kind regards
Rachael Sushames

Boris Yasminsky
Boris Yasminsky

You may recall the saying "Greed is good" from the 1980's, well guess what, that saying is back in fashion.
The only difference this time around is, the product quality is inferior when compared to the 1980's.

Muso