Tyrrell's Chips

Tyrrell's Chips (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Chips in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyrrell's Chips? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

KIngfood
KIngfoodSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great chips

Less oily. Great crunch. Right amount of salt. these are how chips should taste. Even better than Kettle. I know my chips and these are up their with the best.

all chips

Absolutely beautiful not to salty I personally think they are better than kettle and red rock will recommend to anyone

ausGeoff
ausGeoffGippsland, VIC

Best Chips in Australia!

Ken
KenSydney

hand overcooked

Overcooked, they were almost black. i wouldn't buy them again because you can't see if they are overcooked until you open the packet. Shame, I like the idea of mixed veggie chips. Better quality control needed, if you overcook a batch then throw them out instead of selling them to me.

Disappointed

I have been buying Tyrells plain salted chips for a year or so i really loved them, but recently they have changed. They are not cooked the same as before. They are now pale, not as crunchy, and lack the same flavour that made them the best i have tasted. Sadly I have stopped buying them

Delicious! Flavourful and interesting with varying potato varieties, and not too salty!

Glad to have anice option with only 220mg/110gm of sodium, well less than half of many other chip brands. Highly recommended!

Veg Crisps - bitter beetroot

I purchased the Veg Crisps from Coles and found the carrot and parsnip to be quite nice, but all of the beetroot is very bitter and has a pretty unpleasant taste.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Mel
MelNorth Queensland, QLD

Mature cheddar

Crunch Crunch Crunch.. amazing!!!! the best chips i have ever tasted... just like chips should be!! Just the right taste and very light . Not a heavy greasy chip... yummy

Holly
HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

How chips should be made.

I'm in love with the mature cheddar flavour. Some chips are really greasy and give you a bit of indigestion - not these ones. They're just the right amount of crunchy and salty. They really do taste like they're homemade. I didn't give a 5 star rating purely because they're quite expensive. But you definitely get what you pay for. I always buy a few packets when they're on special.

Find out how Tyrrell's Chips compares to other Chips

I think they are the best chips in Australia. The sea salt and the cider vinegar are awesome. They look and taste home made. Nothing else on the market compares. I wait for them to be on special as they are quite expensive.

Jen
JenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Was expecting a lot more

After seeing these flogged to death on I'm a Celebrity I bought two packets from Coles at $4.50 each. Sorry I wasted my money. Bad oil taste, no salt and all burnt around the edges and really small. Yuck.

Best on the market

Best chips in Australia hands down. Don't get heart burn like you do with kettle. Amazing flavour. Perfectly salted perRFect thickness can't even compare with smiths they wouldn't even be a contender. Salt and vinegar is just amazing they all are.

Best crisps ever

Delicious. Not too oily or salty. So many chips are too salty. You can taste the potato. I paid $3.99 for a 165 gram pack at local IGA which I think is reasonable.

Caz
CazSydney

Nice Chips

I've tried all brands and I like the lightly salted chips the best, they have less salt than other brands and not much oil on my fingers after eating them. I picked up some packets this week at Woolies for $3.00 for 165g pack. They need to be regularly on sale or the full price permanently reduced as they are too expensive for me otherwise.

Stale?

I'm not sure what's going on here but the Tyrell salt and cider vinegar chips tastes stale..we only just purchased them today. They were half price at Coles though...so that could be why

mojohee
mojoheeCroydon

Love these chips however..

These chips are exactly how I like them particularly as they are lightly salted, all other chips are too heavily salted for my taste. However why so highly priced? At my local Coles this week they were asking Aud$4.50 for a 150g pack - totally unwarranted, they won't be on the shelves for too long at this price, will go the way of Kettle's chunky cut which were cleared from my local supermarkets recently because of the same issue -OVERPRICED!