Tyrrell's Chips

Tyrrell's Chips (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Chips in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyrrell's Chips? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Best crisps ever

Delicious. Not too oily or salty. So many chips are too salty. You can taste the potato. I paid $3.99 for a 165 gram pack at local IGA which I think is reasonable.

Caz
CazSydney

Nice Chips

I've tried all brands and I like the lightly salted chips the best, they have less salt than other brands and not much oil on my fingers after eating them. I picked up some packets this week at Woolies for $3.00 for 165g pack. They need to be regularly on sale or the full price permanently reduced as they are too expensive for me otherwise.

Other Chips

Stale?

I'm not sure what's going on here but the Tyrell salt and cider vinegar chips tastes stale..we only just purchased them today. They were half price at Coles though...so that could be why

mojohee
mojoheeCroydon

Love these chips however..

These chips are exactly how I like them particularly as they are lightly salted, all other chips are too heavily salted for my taste. However why so highly priced? At my local Coles this week they were asking Aud$4.50 for a 150g pack - totally unwarranted, they won't be on the shelves for too long at this price, will go the way of Kettle's chunky cut which were cleared from my local supermarkets recently because of the same issue -OVERPRICED!

Chips