U Beaut Trailers

U Beaut Trailers

See the Best Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Simon

SimonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely amazing service and quality highly recommended don’t buy cheap rubbish these trailers are built to last

Brilliant can’t beat service and quality hats off to them the build quality is second to none I will be back to buy a few more for my growing business

Store LocationSeaford

rtbno12

rtbno12Melbourne

Quality trailer, awesome service

I have been looking at getting a 8x5 tandem for a while, and after shopping around online I decided to go with U Beaut as my brother-in-law did, as he loves it.
Phoned in the order in the morning and picked it up in the afternoon. Super service from James and the crew.
You know you're getting quality with U Beaut and the website shows a lot. It does need updating as he has added better features all round on his trailers, too many to list.
Cheers James and the crew! :)
btw read Tricky's review!

Digsy

Digsy

Amazing custom built trailer

This is the second trailer I have purchased from James, the quality of build is amazing, attention to detail spot on. Service and price are second to none, couldn't recommend them enough.

Customer service

Responsive to questions and good after sales service. High quality Trailer, it's been all over vic, qld, nsw and we've not had an issue.

Tricky

TrickyMELBOURNE

Most definitely the best quality trailers available in Melbourne without a doubt, "FACT".

Above and beyond!

Bought an 8x6 ages ago and its been worked hard and the whole time has performed excellently. I stupidly overloaded it though with rocks and bent the shanckles and broke a weld and they fixed it straight away even though they were flat out. Awesome work boys! Highly recommended!

10x5 Tandem

Purchased a much needed trailer. I have looked for quite some time and compared other products. After a great deal of reviewing i chose to purchase a 10x5 from U Beaut Trailers. I live interstate so buying sight unseen is always a risk. But the whole process was so simple. They guys were very helpful and the trailer was exactly as described. They even met me out of hours on Saturday afternoon so i could hook up and head back home. Thanks for a great trailer and great experience.

Very poor quality

We bought a 3.5 ton trailer and put a 1.2ton load on it (well within specs) and the frame buckled. Upon inspection it was constructed of 1.6mm rhs some had splits in it and looked to be down grade. They offered to fix it for a price so, we took it to a real engineer to get it fixed. Not happy!

Not what's advertised on the website

I bought a 10 x 5 foot tandem trailer from U Beaut Teailers off their website. The trailer was delivered to NSW at $550 (initially quoted for $500). On receiving the trailer I realised it was a Chinese import and not Australian made as suggested on their website. Also never received the free trailed lock. I called [name removed] and he was reluctant to send one wanting me to pay freight costs. If I knew it was Chinese made I would had bought from Queanbeyan for same price.