U Blinds Australia QLD, Brisbane

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)

Fantastic product and service!

The blinds were installed quickly and the quoting officer and installing were very professional - would definitely use UBlinds again if I require blinds installed

Internal shutters are divine!

“” ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS “”

From start to finish ,my patio was transformed into a WONDERFUL OUTDOOR , INDOOR BUG FREE LEISURE ROOM. The installers were excellent and their workmanship, was Faultless. Wonderful service start to finish. Thanks again, Jodie, Matthew, and don't forget his off sider. Thanks. David

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi David, We are thrilled to hear you love your new outdoor awnings! Those photos really do look great , we also think it looks fabulous! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback we will be sure to pass this onto our team. U Blinds.

David
David

Your most Welcome, keep up the great service.

Disappointed Customer
Disappointed CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Be very aware!!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how U Blinds Australia QLD, Brisbane compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Janye G.
Janye G.South East Queensland, QLD

I would not recommend U blinds

We recieved a quote for roller blinds in July, eventually installed late September, late October one of the springs in one of the blinds had broken. it took 3 weeks for one of their men to come and look and order new spring. when I rang end of November, i was told it was in warehouse - I'm still waiting for new spring to be installed!!

Kaz Harper
Kaz HarperSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful Blinds!

I was Very Impressed with the Initial Service with Jodi who came to our Home & measured up for our Blinds. The choices were endless. I appreciated the knowledge Jodi had with the blinds. She answered & advised with all my Questions, the process was so easy. Today a Lovley Gentleman Shane installed my blinds. Also very Friendly like Jodi. Plus my Blinds are absolutely Beautiful.
Thank-you! I highly recommend!

Ted
TedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thankyou so much, Would recommend!!!

A note to say thankyou to UBlinds for your trust on the installation of my two shutters. The installers were excellent and their workmanship was faultless. Would recommend your company and installers. Thankyou so much I really appreciate your trust.

Maree
MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product service and install

Great service from start to finish, Excellent service from Crystal who measured up and quoted - competitive price followed up by installation by Bjorn who was friendly and professional and cleaned up as he went.
This is the second time that we have used U Blinds and happy to reccomend them

Tracey
TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service

Very happy with our shutters and the difference they have made to the rooms Not only do they look great they are easy to clean! Nigel was very helpful and experienced making the whole process easy. So impressed that I’ve decided to get shutters on more windows.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Relief for new home owner

Moving into a new house and trying to work out what blinds I needed seemed a daunting prospect. Thankfully Angela made it a very simple process.
Im really happy with the result and very grateful for all her help.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Heather, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled to hear you are very happy with your new window furnishings. We will be sure to pass your comments onto Angela also. Thank you for your support, U Blinds!

Don’t be fooled by the salesman

Narelle D.
Narelle D.South East Queensland, QLD

Crystal was amazing and the shutters are simply stunning

Crystal was amazing and did exactly what we asked the shutters look awesome. They look so good we are looking at doing another lot. Crystal was so professional and listened To what was being asked of her.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Narelle, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are thrilled to hear your shutters look awesome and that the service you received from Crystal was professional. Thank you U blinds.

Good sales representative

We have ordered a number of products from U Blinds (currently waiting on the last order) We are very happy the sales rep for our area Nigel Petrie), he communicates well, knows the product range on offer and offers helpful suggestions.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Gwen, Thank you for your feedback. We are over the moon to hear you are a returning customer and once again you are a happy with the service you have received. We appreciate your support, U Blinds.

Brent
BrentSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and perfect products!

My experience with UBlinds was flawless! Everyone involved were so helpful and importantly my verticals look amazing. Couldn’t have been a better experience.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Brent, Thank you for your feedback we really appreciate this. We are thrilled to hear that your new verticals look amazing and that your experience with our company has been flawless! Thank you U Blinds.