U Blinds Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (181)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (181)

Moreen

MoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not touch them

Store LocationBanyo
Debbie Redfern

Debbie RedfernSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shutters

From quote to fitting their service was great. We had an issue with 2 shutters that Sally had sorted out quickly.

Store LocationBanjo Qld
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Debbie, We are so pleased to hear you have had a great experience with U blinds. Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback we do appreciate this.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made such a huge difference to our outdoor area.

Installation and Installer Dan did an amazing job we are so so happy with end result as are others we recommended U Blind to.

Store LocationSunshine Coast QLD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for your Feedback Bruce, we are thrilled you are happy with your purchase. We will be sure pass on your comments. Thank you for choosing U blinds to service your new window furnishings.

Yolanta

YolantaMentone

No after sales service - Melbourne. Still waiting for faulty blind to be fixed & missing parts.

UBlinds do not want to rectify shoddy installation- make excuses. Love to support Aust made but not rip off artists

Store LocationFairfield
Mark V

Mark VSouthern and Hills, SA

We all really love the new awnings and they look great too. They are even better than I expected. Sharon has helped a lot with the whole process; she is a credit to UBlinds.

Store LocationAdelaide
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Mark, Thank you for your feedback we will be sure to pass this onto our South Australian Team! We are pleased to have provided you with a great product and service. Thank you for choosing U blinds.

Shutters

ShuttersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shutters look amazing

Our shutters look amazing! One of those jobs where the outcome surpassed our expectations and looks fantastic. The salesman and installed were fantastic.

Store LocationQLD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are thrilled our products has surpassed your expectations and look great! We appreciate your support, Ublinds team!

Robyn

RobynHobart, TAS

responsive, quick and excellent quality

We had used Ublinds for our first home over 10 years ago and the quality was exceptionally high. We never had any creasing or faulty mechanisms, so decided to use them again for our new build. They were punctual, and easy to discuss options. Delivery and installation were early and very quick. we are super happy with the product, colour and quality. I had made the mistake of buying store bought blinds for my sons build but after only a year of installation I was disappointed with them, so had Ublinds do a quote for him as well as mine. He too is very happy with the quality compared to the store bought ones.

Store LocationHobart
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to leave your Feedback Ronson. We are pleased to hear you and your son have had a great experience with U blinds and love your new window furnishings. Your support is very much appreciated from the U Blinds team!

Bling

BlingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thrilled with Shutters & Blinds

Professional installation work by Frank & Kieran to install shutters & blinds.Pam in Office so helpful & obliging. Friendly and Cheerful Staff. Recommend U Blinds.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

We are so thrilled you love your new shutters and blinds. We will make sure we pass on your lovely comments to our Melbourne team! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and have a Merry Christmas from the U blinds team!

Rich

RichGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy

Frank and Kieren arrived at time they specified. Got straight to it and were finished quickly. Very professional and courteous.

Store LocationMelbourne

Sarah C

Sarah CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my external blinds! Thanks

We called Darren to help us again with looking at external blinds. Darren helped us with our inside blinds a few years ago and we were so happy with them (and Darren!) and still are!
Had Frank and Kieran come and install our external blinds this time. Not only do they look better than I would have imagined, Frank and Kieran did a fantastic job installing them! They came out in Dec and they were friendly, courteous and very efficient. Congratulations on having such valued employees. Very impressed with the product. This is the second time we have used U Blinds - they are still perfect all these years later. We we will use U Blinds again. Thankyou, Sarah and Dave.

Store LocationFairfield, VIC
Beej

Beej

Shocking

Awful, awful experience with their company. Their support is terrible, they make guarantees they don't keep. Have been stuffing me around for months and I still do not have my product. They don't even communicate with their own installers, the whole thing is a massive crap show to be honest. Avoid at all costs.

Store LocationMelbourne

Hi Beej,
I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. If you could please call our office on 1300 303 391 and ask to speak with Natalie so i can assist you with this. Thank you

Karen

Karen South East Queensland, QLD

Love the product - Absolutely thrilled with the service

From the moment I called U Blinds I could not have been happier. The product looks fabulous, the service was second to none and the fitting process exceeded my expectations . Brendan thanks for installing the shutters around the kitchen renovation - I am sure it was not easy to avoid boxes and furniture but you did it with a great big smile and nothing was too hard.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave you feedback regarding your experience with U blinds. We are so pleased you love your new window furnishings and that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you from the U Blinds team!

Marilyn

MarilynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blind installer

Just wanted to tell you about your installer Joel. He came out on September 28th to install shutters throughout my house. He was friendly, courteous and very efficient. Congratulations on having such a valued employee. Very impressed with the product. Will use UBlinds again. Thankyou also Lara.

Diana T.

Diana T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Customer

A big thank you to Frank & Kieran who were professional, friendly and installed my blinds very professional. I luv my blinds and I will definitely recommend UBlinds and an added bonus if you have Frank & Kieran to install. Very happy customer

Store LocationMelbourne Victoria
Carolyn

CarolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Frank and Kieran are very friendly and good installers. Love my shutters. This is the second time with using u. Blinds and will be having them back again.

Store LocationFairfield Victoria

E. Williams

E. WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my Plantation shutters from UBlind!!!

Absolutely love my Planation Shutters!!! UBlinds where so fantastic and easy to deal with. I'll definitely be getting my other rooms fitted with their plantation shutters. Highly recommended. Quality is great. It's amazing how much they insulate the rooms in the house that have these.

Store LocationQLD
Lucy J.

Lucy J.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this company

Worst customer service ever. Installation cancelled with less than one hour notice, UBlinds then sent an installer that could not figure out which shutters belonged to which window. Another installer had to come and show him. We still await our main sliding door shutters to be installed as a box was ‘left at the warehouse’. Incredibly incompetent - I recommend if you are wanting shutters to use another company.

Store LocationBanyo Brisbane

Great result!

I highly recommend Frank and Kieran They were punctual,organised and helpfull.Very impressed with their work.My new window shutters and blinds look great!

tomSouthwest, VIC

What a useless mob this u blinds are

GETTING A QUOTE:
Tried to get a Quote from this Company & do you think they were interested!!!!
Rang requesting Quote for Motorised Folding Arm Awning & was told someone would be in touch soon to arrange quote. Waited 3 weeks heard nothing, used online chat & was told i would be contacted within 24hrs waited 3 days nothing, rang & spoke to their receptionist when told of issue she took details & said she would get someone to call, when i mentioned that only 1 chance left she laughed.
I would not recommend this shody organisation for anything.

Store LocationFAIRFIELD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Tom. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Unfortunately you live in an area that we do not service, Our sales consultant has informed us that he called you and left message. So we are unsure as to why you did not receive this message.

tom

Sorry but that is terrible. If you do not service this area why did your Receptionist not tell me this both times I spoke to her. Your Sales Consultant had 4 occasions to contact me but never did, you should check his phone to know the true facts.

Terrible customer service

After seeing their advertisement in "MY Weekly PREVIEW distributed in all areas of the Sunshine Coast I decided to ring them about a quote on storm shutters for our patio. I suggested a day for the quote but this was not suitable and the salesman suggested Tuesday afternoon 27 October 2020. We made sure we were home, the time came and went and as of today 2 November we have heard nothing from them. I can see all the good reviews these people got but honestly what sort of company forgets about a possible client.

Wayne

Sorry but once bitten twice shy. I do not have any confidence in your company customer service much less to keep appointments on any shutter installations