U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia

3.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Ross Moodie

Ross MoodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

DONT BUY U BLINDS

The measure of how good a retail company is, is tested when they make mistakes .. and how they resolve them . We are renovating a bathroom and have been the victim of a poor measure up for shutters , our free standing bath was forgotten by the measure up person resulting in shutters that haven't the room to be opened ?
TOTALLY AVOID this company they won't correct their errors .

Store LocationGold Coast
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Marina

MarinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic blinds!! Perfect install!!

Amazing shutters and amazing service by Frank & Kieran. My windows have been brought back to life. Thank you to these wonderful friendly gents. Great service. A very very happy customer!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ray Malligan

Ray Malliganasked

Shutters ordered & 50% deposit paid on March 18, 2020 for our apartment on Chevron Island. Rep Kerry Knight said Shutters were in stock but in containers & expected installation in 6-8 weeks. 4 weeks already gone bye & we have been unable to contact anyone to get an update. Please respond

Deb McDiarmid

Deb McDiarmidasked

Do you deliver to Cairns Queensland?

Fired Up

I would contact them for an immediate answer obviously

WGoldberg
WGoldberg

Their number: 1300 303 391

Alan Cooper

Alan Cooperasked

I have a quote from your Brisbane office NS125790. I would like someone to write to me on email as i'm travelling and have no phone, regarding setting up an instalment date. Nigel was the guy I dealt with.

Regards Alan Cooper Carindale 4152

Fired Up

Why use a Review site rather than contacting them directly?

Get an answer from our members and U Blinds Australia representatives