U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 2 of 10)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (196)

tomSouthwest, VIC

What a useless mob this u blinds are

GETTING A QUOTE:
Tried to get a Quote from this Company & do you think they were interested!!!!
Rang requesting Quote for Motorised Folding Arm Awning & was told someone would be in touch soon to arrange quote. Waited 3 weeks heard nothing, used online chat & was told i would be contacted within 24hrs waited 3 days nothing, rang & spoke to their receptionist when told of issue she took details & said she would get someone to call, when i mentioned that only 1 chance left she laughed.
I would not recommend this shody organisation for anything.

Store LocationFAIRFIELD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Tom. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Unfortunately you live in an area that we do not service, Our sales consultant has informed us that he called you and left message. So we are unsure as to why you did not receive this message.

tom

Sorry but that is terrible. If you do not service this area why did your Receptionist not tell me this both times I spoke to her. Your Sales Consultant had 4 occasions to contact me but never did, you should check his phone to know the true facts.

Terrible customer service

After seeing their advertisement in "MY Weekly PREVIEW distributed in all areas of the Sunshine Coast I decided to ring them about a quote on storm shutters for our patio. I suggested a day for the quote but this was not suitable and the salesman suggested Tuesday afternoon 27 October 2020. We made sure we were home, the time came and went and as of today 2 November we have heard nothing from them. I can see all the good reviews these people got but honestly what sort of company forgets about a possible client.

Wayne

Sorry but once bitten twice shy. I do not have any confidence in your company customer service much less to keep appointments on any shutter installations

Colleen T.

Colleen T.South East Queensland, QLD

love love love

hi, mum and dad have put shutters in the lounge room, kitchen and dad's bedroom. love love love them. all the people who have come to their home can't stop saying how lovely they are.they all reckon we should do the rest of the house. we are definately going to. the team from u blinds have been amazing and so helpful. thankyou from colleen

Store Locationkawana qld

cinnamon

cinnamonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and even better service

Thanks so much for your blinds guys. I ordered three outdoor blinds for different areas of the house. The service was fantastic, then when I got the blinds I was blown away about the quality and look. I then ordered more :) Thank you so much, Cinnamon

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Cinnamon, We are so thrilled you have had a fantastic experience with U blinds and love your products! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We really appreciate your continued support.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Great choice

New shutters looked so good I decided to get more. U blinds provided fantastic service, communication and installation was fast, efficient and professional. Amazing value for money, I highly recommend

Store LocationSydney
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted to hear you have had a great experience with U blinds. Thank you for your support!

Carolyn D

Carolyn DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing result! Loving my new shutters

I had my shutters installed last week, they look amazing and complete my renovations! This company is great to deal with and are very professional.
I couldn’t be more pleased with the end result. I highly recommend!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Carolyn, We are so pleased you are happy with your shutters. Thank you for your support.

Love the shutters

Shutters are amazing & completely change the feel & look of the rooms. Couldn’t be more happy with them. Installation was quick & Brad did a great job & was very friendly. All my friends want them!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Clint, We are extremely happy to hear you love your new shutters and that you have had a wonderful experience with our team! Thank you for your support!

Ted and Ralph

Ted and RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE LOVE LOVE my new blinds

I have just built a new house and fitted it out with Ublinds shutters , curtains & Fab awnings. Absolute perfect fit and they look fantastic. Dean was my installer and did a wonderful job. Shopped around but Ublinds were hands down the most professional and on the ball. The customer service was great. Would definitely recommend. Would give more stars if I could.

Store LocationBanyo
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Ted and Ralph, we are delighted to hear you have had wonderful experience with U blinds. Your support is greatly appreciated.

jae22

jae22TOOWOOMBA

Stay away

Linda G.

Linda G.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely poor salesmanship

1st contact, total lack of interest. Difficult to get appt for quote, late arrival. Rude from the moment we started quote. So much more expensive, with 50% discount. Definite decline.

Trish T

Trish TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor bi-fold shutters.

Sooo happy with our outdoor shutters which were installed on an outdoor deck today. They look great and have given the deck a real tropical feel. From the start when Kerry came to measure and advise, it was a seamless experience. John our installer called to advise his arrival time, he and his assistant did a brilliant job and swept up afterwards. Couldn't be happier. Will use Ublinds again. Many thanks John

Julie D

Julie DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

I've just had ublinds install plantation shutters in my home for a second time. The whole experience was great as it was first time.... My sales consultant Jodie was awesome and offered great ideas on the best design for the rooms. Communication was really good throughout and our installer Brad was prompt, efficient and friendly. I'd thoroughly recommend ublinds :-)

Tejinder S.

Tejinder S.South East Queensland, QLD

A big company with no regards to commitments

Placed the order for roller blinds with a promise of completion of the job in 2-3 weeks. This commitment was given in writing. I wanted it done in 2 weeks as I didn’t want to live in a new house in a new suburb that had trades working in the nearby houses so I called to know the status of the install as soon as I moved in. To my horror, I was informed that the install is still 3-4 weeks away and someone has informed me from the company (never received a call). So here I was getting the roller blinds installed 5 weeks after placing the order. The reason for 3 stars and not 1 is that at least the quality of the blinds is not compromised and they sent someone to cover my window with some paper shades for privacy for those 3 weeks of waiting.

WSB

WSBVictoria

So so happy

From the moment I rang and booked in for a quote was nothing but the best service, Jessie from Melbourne was wonderful and very informative, the six week wait was spot on , then Michael was right on time fitted the shutters with ease taken all the rubbish and the job was done .... Both Jessie and Michael were very easy to chat with ..
So happy with my blinds am looking at doing the bedrooms now ..
Thanks heaps U Blinds

Store LocationVictoria
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love our plantation shutters and roller blinds!

Thanks to Frank & Kieran for installing our plantation shutters and roller blinds!! And Jesse for measuring well!
We love our blinds, they have changed our house for the better, and they are installed beautifully! I highly recommend u-blinds, we have all of our windows done now, and have suggested ublinds to friends an family. Thanks so much.

Store LocationPhone

Sally-Ann

Sally-AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Second time purchaser........excellent again!

This is the second time I have purchased plantation shutters from Ublinds. Such a smooth process. Frank and Kieran install them with a minimum of fuss and follow all COVID-19 protocols. Have now placed an order for more.

Store LocationMelbourne
Elaine Wilson

Elaine WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Omg I was so impressed with Ben the installer, I waited so long to have my shutters and outdoor blinds installed because of what's happening around the world. The shutters arrived in Australia ordered March now July, ok I dealt with that Ben called me told me the day and time and arrived on time, so much work to be done and he just got on with it so efficient and causing no upheaval in the house, he was here 8 hours, cleaned up everything even helped me solve a problem with my dishwasher which he didn't have to do. He is a good worker I would recommend him to anyone, hope he gets recognised, Ben on the gold coast, thanks Ben.

BEST PRODUCT AND SERVICE

My elderly mother just had shutters installed in her home and she is absolutely loves the end result! We had Lauren in Brisbane look after my mum's shutters and everything from start to finish was 100%!! Every questions I had was answered and in a timely manner.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Extremely happy with my new plantation shutters. Professional service from time of quote to installation. The installer frank was very friendly and polite. Went above and beyond. Would highly recommend

metti

mettiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

u- blinds what amazing prompt service

hello all, just wanted to put a great word for the team at U blinds, sales / quote man Jessie and the prompt installer Frank his worker deserve a 10/10 with their service.

Store Locationmelbourne