U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 4 of 10)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (196)

Priyanka

PriyankaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Expert in installing home plantation shutters !

I found about ublinds in newspaper. They came in for a free measurement and quote. Jesse was very professional and had complete knowledge of the product. Frank then came for installation and was excellent and proficient on the job. He did the job flawlessly and with sheer expertise in less than 45 min. Once done he also explained on how to use and maintain the shutters. Loved the job and product ! Very happy !

Rabobi

RabobiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing Experience

We decided to install aluminium plantation shutters for our alfresco area. We made calls and sent emails to get quotes and U Blinds were on it from the start. Others were no shows and time wasters but U Blinds were very professional and gave us expert advice. Shutters we ordered, manufactured and installed all in 6 weeks over the Christmas period. The shutters look amazing and the quality is top shelf. Pricing was very reasonable and not a rip off.

Special thanks to Jesse our sales consultant and Frank our installer. You guys made it so easy and stress free. If I could give another star I would. Thanks team, great job!

Sophie G.

Sophie G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plantation shutters!

U Blinds was an easy company to set up an free initial quote with. They came out on the 21st November, and the plantation shutters were installed on 24th Jan.

It was easy to pick the right options with the support of David who provided the quote, and Paulo installed the blinds promptly within 2 hours and was very thorough and friendly.

I would definitely recommend to friends.

Happy

HappySouth East Queensland, QLD

Large-scale shutter installation - Fantastic product and installers

Kerry

KerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality blinds and installation

Exterior blinds installed on our balcony efficiently and professionally by Paulo and Kinny. The job will be completed when the wiring is connected to enable the blinds to be used by remote control.
We were very happy with the service, quality of blinds and the friendly, courtoues manner of Paulo throughout the process. I would highly recommend U Blinds and Paulo to future customers.

hhhhh

hhhhhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awning Installation

Paulo did a great job installing our awning. He communicated at each stage and went out of his way to ensure it was installed when promised. He also cleaned up thoroughly after finishing and took away all the packaging.

Lou Lanera

Lou LaneraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

U Blinds Installation

We were very satisfied with the installation of the 2 blinds & impressed with the installers, Paulo & Kinny. They were courteous & sociable. They do need to return with some flashing to complete the installation which had to be measured after the blinds were installed. Considering that they worked between Xmas & New Year we were suitably impressed.

Robin S

Robin SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks great & adds room to our living areas

Quote & check measurements for our Zip Blinds were handled very easily. Installation was completed in a professional and timely manner by Dean.
The blinds have added a new dimension to our outdoor living area which gets the western sun.
I would highly recommend U Blinds to anyone looking add value to their home.

Julie

JulieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love Love Love!!!!

Just love my new shutters. A great price and Darren and the boys were so friendly to deal with. Very professional, friendly and good communication throughout the whole process. I would highly recommend U Blinds and cannot wait to order again!

Glenn B.

Glenn B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and service

We are very happy with out U blinds, Right from the original quotation from Darren and installation by Paulo and his team the service has been incredibly friendly and professional. I wouldn't hestitate in recommending the product and personnel in a heart beat!

Blair B.

Blair B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So pleased with the top level of service!

U Blinds had come as a recommendation to us by friends. We saw the plantation shutters installed at a friends house and they looked amazing! We were told they provided an efficient service with a fantastic product. The service from the office lady, measure from Darren and installation from Paulo was spot on. Shutters were installed within the timeframe and look amazing. Im so pleased and will continue to speak highly of the staff and the company.

Daz

DazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horizontal Outdoor Plantation Shutters

Really good experience from start to finish. Jess was polite, courteous and knowledgeable giving quote. Office advised status of our order and when installation would occur. Michael rang advising time of installation although there needed to be a change of time we were informed in a timely manner. We had horizontal plantation shutters installed by Michael and Darren on on extremely hot day. Nice job and cleaned up following installation.
Would highly recommend

PL2015

PL2015

5 Star service

Angela B.

Angela B.

Fabulous outside shutters on our decking

Great service by U blinds. Michael came to install shutters and was prompt, friendly and provided necessarry information on the product. High quality product and would definitely reccomend. Most happy with everything.

Carol B.

Carol B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Loved the choice of blinds more than I thought I would. Fantastic!

I recently contacted U Blinds for a consultation and quote for blinds for four windows..... Bedroom; lounge; and dining. Jesse, one of the consultants came for a home visit at agreed time. He was excellent in helping me make a choice. Professional, helpful and engaging. Michael installed blinds..... Arrived on time. Professional approach and courteous manner..... went to extra mile in offering to help me put furniture back. I am so thrilled with my new cream colour vanetian blinds. Thankyou U Blinds.

Maureen

MaureenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

U Blinds came highly recommended by a neighbour and I wasn't disappointed. Shane, the sales representative came at the appointed time, was informative about his product and left a competitive quote. Arthur, the installer, came within the quoted time frame and left the site clean and tidy. They were both friendly, informative and professional. I have no hesitation recommending them.

Michelle Scicluna

Michelle SciclunaVictoria

Happy Days with my new Plantation Shutters

Thank you U Blinds on the delivery and installation of my beautiful Plantation Shutters which were professionally installed by your team this morning. Both Frank and Kieran did an amazing job in relation to detail and quality of installation, together with a full demonstration on product use and care was gone over and explained. Another very happy customer who received her order in time for Christmas, as told. Absolutely loving the new fresh look. Happy Days:)

Map Bella

Map BellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After service

We had our house fitted with blinds and shutters just under 2 years ago and one of the chains on a blind has broken. After ringing to ask to have a new chain I was told there would be a $180 call out fee.!! Seriously I spent $5,000 with you and you are asking me to pay $180 for someone to connect a new chain probably 5 mins work. I am very happy with the product and the blinds look lovely as do the shutters but Im sorry I wont be recommending you guys . I would probably consider a small fee and wait until a fitter was in my area but to me a new cord is going to cost $180 . Sorry thats a rip off.

LauraBean

LauraBeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant shutters

Very happy with our Shutters from U blinds. We have used them 2 years in a row to complete the shutters in our new house. Shane gave excellent service and Arthur was informative and polite and always on time!

Perfect Shutter Blind

Very happy with my shutter blind installed today by Arthur who was polite and informative and very pleased with sales rep Shane's initial service as well. Love my blind.Thank you UBlind!