U Blinds Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (27)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (27)

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer service unsatisfied with product

Very disappointing

I waited 4 months for 3 blinds to be installed. Called multiple times to cancel the order and request a refund of deposit due to lack of service and never received a call back. Blinds were finally installed this week - extremely poor quality for the price and definitely poor service. I will be replacing them. It was a waste of money and time. Very disappointing.

H brown

H brown South East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds service

Contacted service department re problems with my blinds told by service department “go online “ sent text to sales manager no reply from him sent email reply was they would have someone contact me and look at them that was over 2 weeks ago very disappointed in after sales service or lack there of seems once they have your money that’s it

Store LocationBrisbane

Luke Ruzicka

Luke RuzickaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unreliable and poor quality

We received an extremely poor quality product and service from this company. I haven't seen incompetence at this level for a very long time and unfortunately it stems from the top down with a very rude director.

Months of delays and cancelled appointments. They organised times to be on site and missed them leaving other 3rd party companies disappointed. They have wasted days of our time and caused significant stress and still haven't installed the system correctly with the motor now on the wrong side despite being advised by the electrician. Embarrassing.

Should never have recommended an awning in such a dangerous and windy location just to get the work only to then tell us it's not a suitable location.

MoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not touch them

Store LocationBanyo
Moreen

Thank you for replying, but truly I have made so many telephone calls to try and have everything resolved that I’m nearly at capacity. I will phone Natalie tomorrow to let her know the details you require.

Yolanta

YolantaMentone

No after sales service - Melbourne. Still waiting for faulty blind to be fixed & missing parts.

UBlinds do not want to rectify shoddy installation- make excuses. Love to support Aust made but not rip off artists

Store LocationFairfield
Beej

Beej

Shocking

Awful, awful experience with their company. Their support is terrible, they make guarantees they don't keep. Have been stuffing me around for months and I still do not have my product. They don't even communicate with their own installers, the whole thing is a massive crap show to be honest. Avoid at all costs.

Store LocationMelbourne

Hi Beej,
I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. If you could please call our office on 1300 303 391 and ask to speak with Natalie so i can assist you with this. Thank you

Lucy J.

Lucy J.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this company

Worst customer service ever. Installation cancelled with less than one hour notice, UBlinds then sent an installer that could not figure out which shutters belonged to which window. Another installer had to come and show him. We still await our main sliding door shutters to be installed as a box was ‘left at the warehouse’. Incredibly incompetent - I recommend if you are wanting shutters to use another company.

Store LocationBanyo Brisbane

tomSouthwest, VIC

What a useless mob this u blinds are

GETTING A QUOTE:
Tried to get a Quote from this Company & do you think they were interested!!!!
Rang requesting Quote for Motorised Folding Arm Awning & was told someone would be in touch soon to arrange quote. Waited 3 weeks heard nothing, used online chat & was told i would be contacted within 24hrs waited 3 days nothing, rang & spoke to their receptionist when told of issue she took details & said she would get someone to call, when i mentioned that only 1 chance left she laughed.
I would not recommend this shody organisation for anything.

Store LocationFAIRFIELD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Tom. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Unfortunately you live in an area that we do not service, Our sales consultant has informed us that he called you and left message. So we are unsure as to why you did not receive this message.

tom

Sorry but that is terrible. If you do not service this area why did your Receptionist not tell me this both times I spoke to her. Your Sales Consultant had 4 occasions to contact me but never did, you should check his phone to know the true facts.

Terrible customer service

After seeing their advertisement in "MY Weekly PREVIEW distributed in all areas of the Sunshine Coast I decided to ring them about a quote on storm shutters for our patio. I suggested a day for the quote but this was not suitable and the salesman suggested Tuesday afternoon 27 October 2020. We made sure we were home, the time came and went and as of today 2 November we have heard nothing from them. I can see all the good reviews these people got but honestly what sort of company forgets about a possible client.

Wayne

Sorry but once bitten twice shy. I do not have any confidence in your company customer service much less to keep appointments on any shutter installations

jae22

jae22TOOWOOMBA

Stay away

Store LocationGold Coast
Linda G.

Linda G.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely poor salesmanship

1st contact, total lack of interest. Difficult to get appt for quote, late arrival. Rude from the moment we started quote. So much more expensive, with 50% discount. Definite decline.

Deirdre M

Deirdre MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Inflated Prices to make you think you are getting a good deal

The "normal" price per square meter when on sale is $700 - yet the price when no discount offered $333 per square meter. Spoke to several staff members including state manager and all extremely rude.

Store LocationAdelaide - Greenhill Road
QLD

QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for my Installation

We paid for our deposit for our blinds and shutters on the 19 Dec 2019.
Our Shutter has been installed since but we still waiting for our Blinds and Curtains.
We where told 3-6weeks from time of deposit.
This is honestly the worst service i have ever experienced.
I email the person that originally gave us the quote and he always says that he will pass this on to the operations team.
Im done and will NEVER EVER USE them again.
I dont recommend them at all. Service is absolutely disgusting. I will be contacting them again next week.

Store LocationUBlinds, Qld

Maxine H

Still waiting..... and no-one ever calls me with an update

I booked and paid for plantation shutters on 7 Feb and was advised there would be a 6 - 8 week wait until delivery. I advised the shutters were for my house that I was putting on the market for sale. It is now almost 8 weeks later and after ringing them every week for the last 3 weeks I have been advised that they will not be delivered until 27 April, 11 weeks after I ordered them and long after my house goes on the market.

Not once did anyone ever call me with an update, or apologise for the delay. Coronavirus seems to be a convenient excuse at the moment for poor customer service. When I asked to escalate my issue to someone else I was told to go on the website and complete a form. Not good enough.

Maxine H

I am submitting a complaint to the ACCC regarding the misleading conduct of U Blinds. If you have had a similar experience, please also make a complaint to ACCC.

Heather Vickery

Heather Vickery

Still waiting

We have ordered shutters in July 2019 and still waiting on one to be fixed this is 2nd time this shutter hasbroken. I am not happy at all with U.Blinds.

Store Locationfrom Advert in paper
Map Bella

Map BellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After service

We had our house fitted with blinds and shutters just under 2 years ago and one of the chains on a blind has broken. After ringing to ask to have a new chain I was told there would be a $180 call out fee.!! Seriously I spent $5,000 with you and you are asking me to pay $180 for someone to connect a new chain probably 5 mins work. I am very happy with the product and the blinds look lovely as do the shutters but Im sorry I wont be recommending you guys . I would probably consider a small fee and wait until a fitter was in my area but to me a new cord is going to cost $180 . Sorry thats a rip off.

Store LocationAdelaide
Rosanna price

Rosanna priceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed with this company

We have had nothing but trouble with this company it has taken five months for the installation of some blinds and Verdis hades. Last year it took five months to have some Louvres installed. Will never use them again and I would not recommend them.

Store LocationGold coast
Johendy

JohendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds

As a return customer I am very disappointed with the service I received from U Blinds. Told blinds would be ready in 3-4 weeks , actually took 5 weeks and then only had half the blinds needed. Had to wait another 2 weeks for it to be finished. Numerous phone calls to office- promised they would call back. Very lucky to get a call back. Only redeemer factor the fitter Brendan did a great job.
Won’t be using this company again.

Sue Bentley

Sue BentleySydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

I have used UBlinds a number of times and have been very happy in the past. This time a whole different experience. The guy came out to quote 1 blind and told me it will be ready in 2 - 3 weeks . I said 3 weeks at the latest as I’m going overseas. It’s now been a month, I leave for overseas Monday . I have called messaged and finally this morning someone rang me back with a bunch of lies. If there is one thing I hate it’s being lied to. Especially when they told me installer spoke with my father to schedule a time . How sad considering my father died ten years ago. Hopefully the installer turns up next Friday as my daughter will be here for it not me.