U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (17)

Dee

Dee Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

I ordered the motorised Awning. Great service from the sales rep thea although I had to wait 2 months longer for installation than was first told. Great service from the installers Frank and Kieran. They were very helpful when I had an issue with the motion sensor and came as soon as they could and fixed the problem right away.

Store LocationMelbourne
Shutters

ShuttersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shutters look amazing

Our shutters look amazing! One of those jobs where the outcome surpassed our expectations and looks fantastic. The salesman and installed were fantastic.

Store LocationQLD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are thrilled our products has surpassed your expectations and look great! We appreciate your support, Ublinds team!

Linda G.

Linda G.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely poor salesmanship

1st contact, total lack of interest. Difficult to get appt for quote, late arrival. Rude from the moment we started quote. So much more expensive, with 50% discount. Definite decline.

Sophie G.

Sophie G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plantation shutters!

U Blinds was an easy company to set up an free initial quote with. They came out on the 21st November, and the plantation shutters were installed on 24th Jan.

It was easy to pick the right options with the support of David who provided the quote, and Paulo installed the blinds promptly within 2 hours and was very thorough and friendly.

I would definitely recommend to friends.

Daz

DazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horizontal Outdoor Plantation Shutters

Really good experience from start to finish. Jess was polite, courteous and knowledgeable giving quote. Office advised status of our order and when installation would occur. Michael rang advising time of installation although there needed to be a change of time we were informed in a timely manner. We had horizontal plantation shutters installed by Michael and Darren on on extremely hot day. Nice job and cleaned up following installation.
Would highly recommend

Wendi S.

Wendi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

our shutters look terrific

After an initial query , we were contacted by Jesse, who quickly made us confident of the product we would receive. We found U Blinds quote to be very competitive. The office lady was very attentive to my concern of wait time. With follow up texts following. Our installer Michael was courteous and very professional. And is a credit to the UBlinds company.

Store LocationMelbourne
Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Belinda had a great eye for design and was very helpful with practical ideas. She knew and understood what works and what wouldn't. I found her to be pleasant and knowledgeable. Dino was very friendly and did a great job installing the blinds! Overall a great experience with U Blinds!

Garrydougall

GarrydougallGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Full window louvres

We had some full length double width shutters installed and are very happy with the look, versatility, ease of cleaning. Special mention to our installer Paulo, who did a great job.

Kain Batty

Kain BattySydney Surrounds, NSW

Installation of our shutter doors/screen

Johendy

JohendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds

As a return customer I am very disappointed with the service I received from U Blinds. Told blinds would be ready in 3-4 weeks , actually took 5 weeks and then only had half the blinds needed. Had to wait another 2 weeks for it to be finished. Numerous phone calls to office- promised they would call back. Very lucky to get a call back. Only redeemer factor the fitter Brendan did a great job.
Won’t be using this company again.

Fiona

FionaSydney, NSW

Excellent installer

Very professional installer ‘Siva’. Did a great job and the shutters look great. Roller blinds installed on time but had to wait a bit longer for shutter delivery. Other than that, no complaints

Store LocationU Blinds Sydney
Sue Bentley

Sue BentleySydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

I have used UBlinds a number of times and have been very happy in the past. This time a whole different experience. The guy came out to quote 1 blind and told me it will be ready in 2 - 3 weeks . I said 3 weeks at the latest as I’m going overseas. It’s now been a month, I leave for overseas Monday . I have called messaged and finally this morning someone rang me back with a bunch of lies. If there is one thing I hate it’s being lied to. Especially when they told me installer spoke with my father to schedule a time . How sad considering my father died ten years ago. Hopefully the installer turns up next Friday as my daughter will be here for it not me.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I wanted this for a long time

Had Frank and his assistant put in our plantation shutters arrived on time very friendly and professional, worked without any breaks with hardly any mess, very happy with the result, cannot stop looking at them.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I would like to say how pleased I am with the service from U Blinds. Paolo did a great job installing my shutters and they look fantastic. Would definitely recommend U Blinds.

Amazing result!

We ordered custom made roman blinds through Ublinds - Central Coast recently. Although there was an a slight issue with part of the original order, our blinds are now installed and we couldn't be happier! They look fantastic! Many thanks to the team at UBlinds - from sales to customer service and installation. All staff we dealt with were very friendly, professional and prompt with returning calls and keeping appointment times. Special mention to Jim, State Manager of NSW, who personally came out to our home to rectify the initial problem and dealt with it immediately and also to Seva who did an outstanding job on the final installation.

Beautiful curtains and shutters

Lauren was very professional regarding the quotation and subsequent installation of the shutters. has some difficulty with the curtain rep which resulted in a delay to the installation.
Arthur performed the installation as a true expert with over 50 years experience 1
He also provided practical advice on the care and maintenance of the shutters.
Overall a good experience albeit a hiccup with changing personnel responsible for the curtains.
Would use U Blinds again and recommend them.

Poona

PoonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

not bad but still room for a little improvement

A bit suspicious at first in view of high% of 5/5 and significant % bad reviews. Can be difficult to contact after order placed and deposit paid. (not as bad as some competitors though!) Contacted Leanne Wren whose name appears in other Reviews and she got things moving) Very happy with finished shutters, only 6 weeks from order date to installation including Xmas break. Very,very good measure and installation in an old house where windows neither square nor horizontal - the fitting was excellent. Will be ordering more.

Store LocationBanyo (Bris)
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Poona for your review. Very pleased to read that you are happy with the product and will be ordering more.