Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (244)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (244)

Couldn’t be happier!!!

I had my shutters installed by Mark yesterday - they are AMAZING!!!!
I absolutely love them. Couldn’t be happier. So glad I did it!
Crystal came & did my quote promptly and kept me updated throughout the process.
Brilliant outcome.

Store LocationQLD
Chasbo
ChasboSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

We got security door screens and shutters and we're really happy with both. The doors look 100% better and have made a big difference to the room' Shutters are great, good quality and they look great too; Thanks Peter for your great service and advice.

Jodi
JodiSydney

Don’t waste your time

We ordered the screens for one of our building projects on 15 April. We were given the lead time 6 to 8 weeks. We phoned them 4 weeks later in mid May to ascertain an eta. There was no order. They had lost it. 12 weeks later and we still have no screens. The job is complete all bar the screens and we are being charged penalty rates for non completion. UBlinds refuse to reimburse us for their stuff up. Why should we be out of pocket? I dread to think of what we will end up with. Save yourself the trouble and go elsewhere

Store LocationQueensland

Jessica G
Jessica G South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and customer experience

U Blinds were easy to deal with from start to finish. We had multiple blinds and shutters installed. The products are quality and are well suited to the area, thanks to guidance and advice we received from Nigel at U Blinds (who did our quote).

Store LocationGold Coast/Brisbane
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Jessica, Thank you for your review and for sharing those photos the products look fabulous! We are glad you have had a wonderful experience with U blinds!

Janelle
JanelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic service and quality!!

We can’t thank U Blinds enough!
We did our research before purchasing and found U Blinds offered the best quality and price along with a 20 year warranty.
Lara’s enthusiasm and knowledge exceeded our expectations compared to the other companies we had quote.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Janelle, Thank you for your feedback it is greatly appreciated. We are thrilled to hear you love your new blinds and the service you have received! Kind Regards U Blinds!

Danielle
DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sensational product and customer service

From our first meeting with Amy right through to the completion of the job, all we can say is sensational.
The product is everything Amy said it would be, it was made and installed in the time we were advised it would be and the communication all along the way was fantastic. The gentlemen that did the installation were neat tidy and did a great job. We would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Store LocationSunshine Coast QLD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Danielle, Thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased you have had a wonderful experience with U Blinds and love your new product! Thank you U Blinds!

Wonderful service from U Blinds.

Dave from U Blinds came out after we rang for a quote, he was prompt and helpful with ideas for our external Zip Screen blinds. All his timelines were correct. Andrew & James came & installed screens, polite, efficient installers. Will recommend U Blinds and in fact may have more installed on our home. Thank you U Blinds

Store LocationUBlinds Banyo Queensland
Belinda
Belinda South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Products and Service!

I am very happy with my new curtains and rollers blinds from U Blinds. Communication and services were flawless thanks to the friendly admin staff in the Brisbane office. Can't wait to use U Blinds again!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for your feedback Belinda, We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We can't wait to service your window furnishing needs in the future. Thank you U blinds!

Heather M.
Heather M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I’m very happy with my new plantation shutters and soft shades from U Blinds. Staff are friendly and communicated well about timelines and appointments. Mark and Dillon did the installation required navigating a rather high ladder in a stairwell. Couldn’t be happier.

Store LocationDulwich
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are so pleased you are very happy with your new shutters and soft shades! We will be sure to pass your message on to our team! Thank you U blinds.

Alan S.
Alan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Finished off my house

I felt the whole process was seamless and easy, The sales staff were friendly and knowledgably. The fitter was polite arrived on time and worked without a break to get it done for me. I was impressed that he cleaned up after himself and left the house as he found it.

Store LocationU Blinds Brisbane.
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Alan, We are thrilled to hear you have had a wonderful experience with our company and our team! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feed back we really appreciate this, Regards U Blinds.

Phil
PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and service

Yesterday we had Zip Track blinds fitted to our al fresco area, it has completely transformed the area as it was open to wind and rain. Tim fitted the blinds in a few hours and left no waste whatsoever, Very happy with the product, measure and fitting, all round excellent service.

Store LocationAdelaide
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Phil, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feed back! We are so pleased your are happy with your new blinds and the service you have received from our Team. Thank you U blinds.

Barry
BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific service.

Nigel on the Sunshine Coast is a great bloke. Punctual and knowledgeable. So easy to deal with. We'll recommend to everyone.

Store LocationNoosaville
Ted
TedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer!!

I have recently had UBLINDS install new window furnishings in my very first home purchase and I could not be happier with the final product! I can not praise the fitter and the ladies in the Brisbane office enough. Thankyou so much!! As a first home buyer I am very proud and these products just top it off.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Ted, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are thrilled we have made your new home look amazing with your new blinds for you to enjoy for years to come! Thank you U blinds team.

Phil A Cooroy Qld
Phil A Cooroy QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

U for U-Blinds: Stands for Unreliable, Unacceptable, Unsatisfactory, Unavailing & Unfortunate.

Store LocationQld

Brilliant Service

U Blinds installed shutters in 6 rooms and roller blinds on a large patio window.
They look fantastic, we are thrilled with them. They certainly will add value to our house for the children to inherit!! U Blinds were very professional and all the staff and guys were really friendly and helpful.Thank you to Mark Woods for his extra care. Thank you.

Store LocationWe ordered on-line.
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback Geoff and Jackie. We are thrilled to hear you love your new shutters! We will be sure to pass on your comments, thank you for choosing Ublinds!