U Blinds Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (41)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (41)

Maz A

Maz ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleased with the service & product

The blinds look great in our apartment. U blinds kept us fully informed throughout the whole process, keeping us up to date with install dates. Lisa organized for 2 installs as the shutters weren't quite ready in the first instance, which was really helpful. Pete, the installer was very professional, clean & tidy & really knows his job. Happy to recommend U Blinds.

Store LocationSunshine Coast QLD - by phone
Nic1391

Nic1391

Absolutely Terrible Experience

Can't recommend enough that you stay clear of this company. All you need to do is review their google reviews. It says it all.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Nic, i am sorry you have had this experience with our company. If you could please provide your order number i will contact you to get this resolved asap for you.
Thank you Ublinds team.

FJR

FJRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awnings and blinds have given us more options for outside - both Summer and Winter.

Lauren, initial contact, was knowledgeable and professional. Had some delays with supply and after some initial installation issues, guys worked hard to rectify and we ended up very happy with the end result.

Store LocationBrisbane

Yogi and Sandy

Yogi and SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our U Blinds! Our house looks so much better and more modern with them!

We arranged online to have our quote done. U Blinds were efficient in getting back to us quickly and Crystal was lovely when she came out to measure up. The blinds were installed very well by Peter and we are extremely happy with them. They have transformed the look of our house. So much so that we are now going to get them in all our other bedrooms. Thank you. :)

Ange

AngeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer service unsatisfied with product

Very disappointing

I waited 4 months for 3 blinds to be installed. Called multiple times to cancel the order and request a refund of deposit due to lack of service and never received a call back. Blinds were finally installed this week - extremely poor quality for the price and definitely poor service. I will be replacing them. It was a waste of money and time. Very disappointing.

Dee

Dee Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

I ordered the motorised Awning. Great service from the sales rep thea although I had to wait 2 months longer for installation than was first told. Great service from the installers Frank and Kieran. They were very helpful when I had an issue with the motion sensor and came as soon as they could and fixed the problem right away.

Store LocationMelbourne
H brown

H brown South East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds service

Contacted service department re problems with my blinds told by service department “go online “ sent text to sales manager no reply from him sent email reply was they would have someone contact me and look at them that was over 2 weeks ago very disappointed in after sales service or lack there of seems once they have your money that’s it

Store LocationBrisbane
Luke Ruzicka

Luke RuzickaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unreliable and poor quality

We received an extremely poor quality product and service from this company. I haven't seen incompetence at this level for a very long time and unfortunately it stems from the top down with a very rude director.

Months of delays and cancelled appointments. They organised times to be on site and missed them leaving other 3rd party companies disappointed. They have wasted days of our time and caused significant stress and still haven't installed the system correctly with the motor now on the wrong side despite being advised by the electrician. Embarrassing.

Should never have recommended an awning in such a dangerous and windy location just to get the work only to then tell us it's not a suitable location.

MoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not touch them

Store LocationBanyo
Moreen

Thank you for replying, but truly I have made so many telephone calls to try and have everything resolved that I’m nearly at capacity. I will phone Natalie tomorrow to let her know the details you require.

Yolanta

YolantaMentone

No after sales service - Melbourne. Still waiting for faulty blind to be fixed & missing parts.

UBlinds do not want to rectify shoddy installation- make excuses. Love to support Aust made but not rip off artists

Store LocationFairfield
Shutters

ShuttersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shutters look amazing

Our shutters look amazing! One of those jobs where the outcome surpassed our expectations and looks fantastic. The salesman and installed were fantastic.

Store LocationQLD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are thrilled our products has surpassed your expectations and look great! We appreciate your support, Ublinds team!

Beej

Beej

Shocking

Awful, awful experience with their company. Their support is terrible, they make guarantees they don't keep. Have been stuffing me around for months and I still do not have my product. They don't even communicate with their own installers, the whole thing is a massive crap show to be honest. Avoid at all costs.

Store LocationMelbourne

Hi Beej,
I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. If you could please call our office on 1300 303 391 and ask to speak with Natalie so i can assist you with this. Thank you

Lucy J.

Lucy J.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this company

Worst customer service ever. Installation cancelled with less than one hour notice, UBlinds then sent an installer that could not figure out which shutters belonged to which window. Another installer had to come and show him. We still await our main sliding door shutters to be installed as a box was ‘left at the warehouse’. Incredibly incompetent - I recommend if you are wanting shutters to use another company.

Store LocationBanyo Brisbane

tomSouthwest, VIC

What a useless mob this u blinds are

GETTING A QUOTE:
Tried to get a Quote from this Company & do you think they were interested!!!!
Rang requesting Quote for Motorised Folding Arm Awning & was told someone would be in touch soon to arrange quote. Waited 3 weeks heard nothing, used online chat & was told i would be contacted within 24hrs waited 3 days nothing, rang & spoke to their receptionist when told of issue she took details & said she would get someone to call, when i mentioned that only 1 chance left she laughed.
I would not recommend this shody organisation for anything.

Store LocationFAIRFIELD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Tom. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Unfortunately you live in an area that we do not service, Our sales consultant has informed us that he called you and left message. So we are unsure as to why you did not receive this message.

tom

Sorry but that is terrible. If you do not service this area why did your Receptionist not tell me this both times I spoke to her. Your Sales Consultant had 4 occasions to contact me but never did, you should check his phone to know the true facts.