U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (46)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (46)

Maxine H

Still waiting..... and no-one ever calls me with an update

I booked and paid for plantation shutters on 7 Feb and was advised there would be a 6 - 8 week wait until delivery. I advised the shutters were for my house that I was putting on the market for sale. It is now almost 8 weeks later and after ringing them every week for the last 3 weeks I have been advised that they will not be delivered until 27 April, 11 weeks after I ordered them and long after my house goes on the market.

Not once did anyone ever call me with an update, or apologise for the delay. Coronavirus seems to be a convenient excuse at the moment for poor customer service. When I asked to escalate my issue to someone else I was told to go on the website and complete a form. Not good enough.

Maxine H

I am submitting a complaint to the ACCC regarding the misleading conduct of U Blinds. If you have had a similar experience, please also make a complaint to ACCC.

Heather Vickery
Heather Vickery

Still waiting

We have ordered shutters in July 2019 and still waiting on one to be fixed this is 2nd time this shutter hasbroken. I am not happy at all with U.Blinds.

Store Locationfrom Advert in paper
Sophie G.
Sophie G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plantation shutters!

U Blinds was an easy company to set up an free initial quote with. They came out on the 21st November, and the plantation shutters were installed on 24th Jan.

It was easy to pick the right options with the support of David who provided the quote, and Paulo installed the blinds promptly within 2 hours and was very thorough and friendly.

I would definitely recommend to friends.

Daz
DazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horizontal Outdoor Plantation Shutters

Really good experience from start to finish. Jess was polite, courteous and knowledgeable giving quote. Office advised status of our order and when installation would occur. Michael rang advising time of installation although there needed to be a change of time we were informed in a timely manner. We had horizontal plantation shutters installed by Michael and Darren on on extremely hot day. Nice job and cleaned up following installation.
Would highly recommend

Map Bella
Map BellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After service

We had our house fitted with blinds and shutters just under 2 years ago and one of the chains on a blind has broken. After ringing to ask to have a new chain I was told there would be a $180 call out fee.!! Seriously I spent $5,000 with you and you are asking me to pay $180 for someone to connect a new chain probably 5 mins work. I am very happy with the product and the blinds look lovely as do the shutters but Im sorry I wont be recommending you guys . I would probably consider a small fee and wait until a fitter was in my area but to me a new cord is going to cost $180 . Sorry thats a rip off.

Store LocationAdelaide
Wendi S.
Wendi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

our shutters look terrific

After an initial query , we were contacted by Jesse, who quickly made us confident of the product we would receive. We found U Blinds quote to be very competitive. The office lady was very attentive to my concern of wait time. With follow up texts following. Our installer Michael was courteous and very professional. And is a credit to the UBlinds company.

Store LocationMelbourne
Rosanna price
Rosanna priceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed with this company

We have had nothing but trouble with this company it has taken five months for the installation of some blinds and Verdis hades. Last year it took five months to have some Louvres installed. Will never use them again and I would not recommend them.

Store LocationGold coast
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Belinda had a great eye for design and was very helpful with practical ideas. She knew and understood what works and what wouldn't. I found her to be pleasant and knowledgeable. Dino was very friendly and did a great job installing the blinds! Overall a great experience with U Blinds!

Johendy
JohendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds

As a return customer I am very disappointed with the service I received from U Blinds. Told blinds would be ready in 3-4 weeks , actually took 5 weeks and then only had half the blinds needed. Had to wait another 2 weeks for it to be finished. Numerous phone calls to office- promised they would call back. Very lucky to get a call back. Only redeemer factor the fitter Brendan did a great job.
Won’t be using this company again.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Excellent installer

Very professional installer ‘Siva’. Did a great job and the shutters look great. Roller blinds installed on time but had to wait a bit longer for shutter delivery. Other than that, no complaints

Store LocationU Blinds Sydney
Sue Bentley
Sue BentleySydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

I have used UBlinds a number of times and have been very happy in the past. This time a whole different experience. The guy came out to quote 1 blind and told me it will be ready in 2 - 3 weeks . I said 3 weeks at the latest as I’m going overseas. It’s now been a month, I leave for overseas Monday . I have called messaged and finally this morning someone rang me back with a bunch of lies. If there is one thing I hate it’s being lied to. Especially when they told me installer spoke with my father to schedule a time . How sad considering my father died ten years ago. Hopefully the installer turns up next Friday as my daughter will be here for it not me.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

I wanted this for a long time

Had Frank and his assistant put in our plantation shutters arrived on time very friendly and professional, worked without any breaks with hardly any mess, very happy with the result, cannot stop looking at them.

phil1955
phil1955South East Queensland, QLD

Shutters almost fell off wall

Plantation shutters fitted 10 weeks ago, pointed out to online rep, that the shutters were on the brink of crashing down. Rep asked if shutters were fitted by ublinds (duh)..
Emailed ublinds ,attaching pics , pointing out that they were dangerous and we were worried that they might come crashing down. Ublind said, that would get fitter to get in touch ASAP. Apparently, ASAP meant almost a week before fitter rang.
Really wasn't going to post a review .
However, just got txt to say that our goods have arrived (?), and that the fitter will be in touch within 2 days, and i should arrange for payment... I think the circus has arrived in town.
Nevermind, at least they wont be fitting any more in this Complex

Store LocationOnline
Sue
SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

I would like to say how pleased I am with the service from U Blinds. Paolo did a great job installing my shutters and they look fantastic. Would definitely recommend U Blinds.

Question their competence

Fiona TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing Service.

Store LocationMelbounre

Disappointing service.

We are very disappointed with every aspect of our blinds which have been installed today - the 23rd April after ordering and paying a deposit on the 18th January. It took many follow up phone calls to achieve this. When obtaining the quote we specifically said blinds that wind up and down and we have ended up with rope cleats. This is our own fault for not reading the quote/invoice properly but when you tell someone you have had rope cleats previously and didn't like them and wanted something with a winder you expect that is what you have been quoted on.

Store LocationU blinds Northgate
Melbournite
MelbourniteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible company to deal with

Very disappointed with this untrustworthy company. A young consultant came out to quote us in the mornington peninsular recently, we found him to be very pushy and evasive when we asked any questions. He quoted us up with the supposed 50% off sale which we found out to be a bogus sale, the sales reps can quote you that discount any time of the year. The quote at 50% off was still unusually high. Don't fall for their scams.

Beautiful curtains and shutters

Lauren was very professional regarding the quotation and subsequent installation of the shutters. has some difficulty with the curtain rep which resulted in a delay to the installation.
Arthur performed the installation as a true expert with over 50 years experience 1
He also provided practical advice on the care and maintenance of the shutters.
Overall a good experience albeit a hiccup with changing personnel responsible for the curtains.
Would use U Blinds again and recommend them.

Michael and Maureen
Michael and MaureenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting after 4 months for our blinds to be finished...........

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Michael and Maureen, we are terribly sorry for the experience you have had. I have forwarded your complaint to our Melbourne office and they will be in touch with you today.

Stef M
Stef M

Terrible

My husband paid a deposit back in late November/early December. Someone came out to fit our roller shutter, and it was installed incorrectly - wrong size and was scratched/damaged.

They came to take down the incorrect product, but since then we're yet to hear from them. Both my husband and I have followed up multiple times via phone, and no one calls back.

I'd like someone to get back to me ASAP it's now almost 3 months later, but it doesn't look like that will happen.

Store LocationMelbourne
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Step for your comments. We have received your message, Leanna from our Melbourne office will be in contact today on you mobile. It would also help if you can send through your address and order number.