U Blinds Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (18)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (18)

Maz A
Maz ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleased with the service & product

The blinds look great in our apartment. U blinds kept us fully informed throughout the whole process, keeping us up to date with install dates. Lisa organized for 2 installs as the shutters weren't quite ready in the first instance, which was really helpful. Pete, the installer was very professional, clean & tidy & really knows his job. Happy to recommend U Blinds.

Store LocationSunshine Coast QLD - by phone
FJR
FJRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awnings and blinds have given us more options for outside - both Summer and Winter.

Lauren, initial contact, was knowledgeable and professional. Had some delays with supply and after some initial installation issues, guys worked hard to rectify and we ended up very happy with the end result.

Store LocationBrisbane
Yogi and Sandy
Yogi and SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our U Blinds! Our house looks so much better and more modern with them!

We arranged online to have our quote done. U Blinds were efficient in getting back to us quickly and Crystal was lovely when she came out to measure up. The blinds were installed very well by Peter and we are extremely happy with them. They have transformed the look of our house. So much so that we are now going to get them in all our other bedrooms. Thank you. :)

Dee
Dee Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

I ordered the motorised Awning. Great service from the sales rep thea although I had to wait 2 months longer for installation than was first told. Great service from the installers Frank and Kieran. They were very helpful when I had an issue with the motion sensor and came as soon as they could and fixed the problem right away.

Store LocationMelbourne
U BlindsU Blinds Australia
Shutters
ShuttersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shutters look amazing

Our shutters look amazing! One of those jobs where the outcome surpassed our expectations and looks fantastic. The salesman and installed were fantastic.

Store LocationQLD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are thrilled our products has surpassed your expectations and look great! We appreciate your support, Ublinds team!

Linda G.
Linda G.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely poor salesmanship

1st contact, total lack of interest. Difficult to get appt for quote, late arrival. Rude from the moment we started quote. So much more expensive, with 50% discount. Definite decline.

Tejinder S.
Tejinder S.South East Queensland, QLD

A big company with no regards to commitments

Placed the order for roller blinds with a promise of completion of the job in 2-3 weeks. This commitment was given in writing. I wanted it done in 2 weeks as I didn’t want to live in a new house in a new suburb that had trades working in the nearby houses so I called to know the status of the install as soon as I moved in. To my horror, I was informed that the install is still 3-4 weeks away and someone has informed me from the company (never received a call). So here I was getting the roller blinds installed 5 weeks after placing the order. The reason for 3 stars and not 1 is that at least the quality of the blinds is not compromised and they sent someone to cover my window with some paper shades for privacy for those 3 weeks of waiting.

Sophie G.
Sophie G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great plantation shutters!

U Blinds was an easy company to set up an free initial quote with. They came out on the 21st November, and the plantation shutters were installed on 24th Jan.

It was easy to pick the right options with the support of David who provided the quote, and Paulo installed the blinds promptly within 2 hours and was very thorough and friendly.

I would definitely recommend to friends.

Daz
DazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horizontal Outdoor Plantation Shutters

Really good experience from start to finish. Jess was polite, courteous and knowledgeable giving quote. Office advised status of our order and when installation would occur. Michael rang advising time of installation although there needed to be a change of time we were informed in a timely manner. We had horizontal plantation shutters installed by Michael and Darren on on extremely hot day. Nice job and cleaned up following installation.
Would highly recommend

Wendi S.
Wendi S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

our shutters look terrific

After an initial query , we were contacted by Jesse, who quickly made us confident of the product we would receive. We found U Blinds quote to be very competitive. The office lady was very attentive to my concern of wait time. With follow up texts following. Our installer Michael was courteous and very professional. And is a credit to the UBlinds company.

Store LocationMelbourne
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service

Belinda had a great eye for design and was very helpful with practical ideas. She knew and understood what works and what wouldn't. I found her to be pleasant and knowledgeable. Dino was very friendly and did a great job installing the blinds! Overall a great experience with U Blinds!

Mary Ann
Mary AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slow service

Initial service was good but we were mucked about alot getting shutters fitted..taking time off work only to be told fitter had to return on another day.. meaning another day off work. Most frustrating. One of the shutters requires further work but no one has returned my request and since final payment has been made it seems no one is interested any longer.

Store LocationU blinds
Johendy
JohendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds

As a return customer I am very disappointed with the service I received from U Blinds. Told blinds would be ready in 3-4 weeks , actually took 5 weeks and then only had half the blinds needed. Had to wait another 2 weeks for it to be finished. Numerous phone calls to office- promised they would call back. Very lucky to get a call back. Only redeemer factor the fitter Brendan did a great job.
Won’t be using this company again.

Fiona
FionaSydney, NSW

Excellent installer

Very professional installer ‘Siva’. Did a great job and the shutters look great. Roller blinds installed on time but had to wait a bit longer for shutter delivery. Other than that, no complaints

Store LocationU Blinds Sydney
Sue Bentley
Sue BentleySydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

I have used UBlinds a number of times and have been very happy in the past. This time a whole different experience. The guy came out to quote 1 blind and told me it will be ready in 2 - 3 weeks . I said 3 weeks at the latest as I’m going overseas. It’s now been a month, I leave for overseas Monday . I have called messaged and finally this morning someone rang me back with a bunch of lies. If there is one thing I hate it’s being lied to. Especially when they told me installer spoke with my father to schedule a time . How sad considering my father died ten years ago. Hopefully the installer turns up next Friday as my daughter will be here for it not me.