Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

3.7
  • Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (2)
Nick H.
Nick H.South East Queensland, QLD

Sally From customer service was great at helping me find a solution to my problem, she is an asset to U Blinds Australia

Store LocationBanyo
Warranty Claim MadeNo
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback Nick, we will be sure to pass your comments onto Sally.
Kind regards - Ublinds Team

Marina
MarinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic blinds!! Perfect install!!

Amazing shutters and amazing service by Frank & Kieran. My windows have been brought back to life. Thank you to these wonderful friendly gents. Great service. A very very happy customer!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ray Malligan
Ray Malliganasked

Shutters ordered & 50% deposit paid on March 18, 2020 for our apartment on Chevron Island. Rep Kerry Knight said Shutters were in stock but in containers & expected installation in 6-8 weeks. 4 weeks already gone bye & we have been unable to contact anyone to get an update. Please respond

Deb McDiarmid
Deb McDiarmidasked

Do you deliver to Cairns Queensland?

Fired Up

I would contact them for an immediate answer obviously

WGoldberg
WGoldberg

Their number: 1300 303 391

Alan Cooper
Alan Cooperasked

I have a quote from your Brisbane office NS125790. I would like someone to write to me on email as i'm travelling and have no phone, regarding setting up an instalment date. Nigel was the guy I dealt with.

Regards Alan Cooper Carindale 4152

Fired Up

Why use a Review site rather than contacting them directly?

Get an answer from our members and U Blinds Australia representatives