U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 2 of 10)

Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (247)

Belinda
Belinda South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Products and Service!

I am very happy with my new curtains and rollers blinds from U Blinds. Communication and services were flawless thanks to the friendly admin staff in the Brisbane office. Can't wait to use U Blinds again!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for your feedback Belinda, We appreciate you taking the time to write this review! We can't wait to service your window furnishing needs in the future. Thank you U blinds!

Heather M.
Heather M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I’m very happy with my new plantation shutters and soft shades from U Blinds. Staff are friendly and communicated well about timelines and appointments. Mark and Dillon did the installation required navigating a rather high ladder in a stairwell. Couldn’t be happier.

Store LocationDulwich
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Heather, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We are so pleased you are very happy with your new shutters and soft shades! We will be sure to pass your message on to our team! Thank you U blinds.

Alan S.
Alan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Finished off my house

I felt the whole process was seamless and easy, The sales staff were friendly and knowledgably. The fitter was polite arrived on time and worked without a break to get it done for me. I was impressed that he cleaned up after himself and left the house as he found it.

Store LocationU Blinds Brisbane.
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Alan, We are thrilled to hear you have had a wonderful experience with our company and our team! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feed back we really appreciate this, Regards U Blinds.

Phil
PhilMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product and service

Yesterday we had Zip Track blinds fitted to our al fresco area, it has completely transformed the area as it was open to wind and rain. Tim fitted the blinds in a few hours and left no waste whatsoever, Very happy with the product, measure and fitting, all round excellent service.

Store LocationAdelaide
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Phil, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feed back! We are so pleased your are happy with your new blinds and the service you have received from our Team. Thank you U blinds.

Barry
BarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrific service.

Nigel on the Sunshine Coast is a great bloke. Punctual and knowledgeable. So easy to deal with. We'll recommend to everyone.

Store LocationNoosaville
CarlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product and excellent service

Just had my U Blinds plantation shutters installed today and they look fantastic. Not only a fantastic product but at the best price too (had quotes from 5 different sellers). Mark and Dylan were very professional and friendly installers and have done a great job in efficiently finishing the job today. Thank you very much Mark and Dylan, you've done a great job!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Carl, We are so pleased to hear your new shutters look Fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback we really appreciate this and we will pass this onto our team! Thank you U Blinds.

Ted
TedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied customer!!

I have recently had UBLINDS install new window furnishings in my very first home purchase and I could not be happier with the final product! I can not praise the fitter and the ladies in the Brisbane office enough. Thankyou so much!! As a first home buyer I am very proud and these products just top it off.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Ted, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are thrilled we have made your new home look amazing with your new blinds for you to enjoy for years to come! Thank you U blinds team.

Brilliant Service

U Blinds installed shutters in 6 rooms and roller blinds on a large patio window.
They look fantastic, we are thrilled with them. They certainly will add value to our house for the children to inherit!! U Blinds were very professional and all the staff and guys were really friendly and helpful.Thank you to Mark Woods for his extra care. Thank you.

Store LocationWe ordered on-line.
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback Geoff and Jackie. We are thrilled to hear you love your new shutters! We will be sure to pass on your comments, thank you for choosing Ublinds!

Kel
KelSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a difference!

So happy with our new blinds, it has made a huge difference in our house. Amy was so helpful and knowledgeable and I can’t thank her enough.

Store LocationSunshine Coast
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Kel, thank you for passing on your feedback and for sharing those photos! They do look amazing! We are pleased you have had a great experience with our company and will be sure to pass on your feedback! Thank you, The Ublinds team!

Find out how U Blinds Australia compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Good friendly service and the blinds look great.

Communication was good from measuring to installing, the blinds look good and do what they are designed to do, adding value to the home.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback Maz! We are glad to have met your expectations and that your new blinds look good! Thank you, Ublinds!

Tracey P
Tracey P

Great product and great service

Store LocationSunshine Coast
Joanne
JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

I Love our Blinds

Thank you to U-Blinds, I absolutely love our outside blinds. Our initial contact was with Paul who certainly knows his stuff. I told him that I did not want stripey fabric in my blinds and guess what I ended up with!! He nailed it. Dean who installed our blinds was extremely efficient and friendly. It was a big job, but he got it done. U-Blinds were recommended to us by a friend and we just went ahead with them. I am so glad I didn't waste my time shopping around. We will certainly be recommending them to our friends and colleagues.

Store LocationBanyo, Qld

Jackie
Jackie South East Queensland, QLD

Our shutters look amazing

The staff at ublinds were absolutely wonderful to me, Lisa who is the district manager Sunshine Coast who moved heaven and earth to get our blinds delivered by Jack straight from Brisbane depot to Bribie to James who was our installer. I’m so sorry I can’t remember the name of lovely girl who answered the phone.
Thank you ublinds Lisa Jack and James

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Jackie, We are so pleased to hear you love your new shutters and that you have had a great experience with our company! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback! U Blinds Team.

Soumaya Pearson
Soumaya PearsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great company to deal with and great service.

My husband and I couldn’t be happier with our Shutter Blinds. Matt who installed them was extremely friendly and efficient. Would recommend U-Blinds to all my friends.

Store LocationBlood Coast
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Soumaya, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are pleased you love your new shutters and look forward to servicing the window needs of your Friends in the future. U blinds team!

Michelle D.
Michelle D.South East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed with the service and process

Thanks to Shane (Sales) who came to my home and went through options I decided to go with shutters. Shane measured that day I paid a deposit and continually was updated on my order via text from UBlinds. Once shutters arrived the installer text me and we organised a time. Shutters installed all packaging etc taken away. Impressed with the process.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Professional, prompt and amazing value

Amy from U Blinds Sunshine Coast was fantastic. Her bubbly personality combined with her product knowledge was impressive. Well done!

Maz A
Maz ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleased with the service & product

The blinds look great in our apartment. U blinds kept us fully informed throughout the whole process, keeping us up to date with install dates. Lisa organized for 2 installs as the shutters weren't quite ready in the first instance, which was really helpful. Pete, the installer was very professional, clean & tidy & really knows his job. Happy to recommend U Blinds.

Store LocationSunshine Coast QLD - by phone
FJR
FJRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awnings and blinds have given us more options for outside - both Summer and Winter.

Lauren, initial contact, was knowledgeable and professional. Had some delays with supply and after some initial installation issues, guys worked hard to rectify and we ended up very happy with the end result.

Robyn C
Robyn CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely pleased

I have recently had some Plantation Shutters installed by UBlinds and am very pleased with the product and the company service. Kevin was the installer and did a wonderful job I have never had a tradesman do such clean, neat and efficient work.

Store LocationU Blinds Brisbane
Maureen Jane
Maureen Jane South East Queensland, QLD

I love my UBlinds in my home!

Sooo pleased with my UBlinds. The men who installed them were fantastic. They obviously like what they do. Many thanks!

Store LocationUBlinds
Drew
Drew South East Queensland, QLD

A beautiful enhancement to our home

This is the second time we have used U Blinds for our home shutters. From the start with calling Nigel to come out to our home to give us a very competitive quote for shutters, electric blinds etc. to dealing with the office staff to the installers we can only say a great big thank you. It had been a long process with COVID holding things up but we would thoroughly recommend U Blinds for all window etc products. Thank you for a beautiful products which have greatly enhanced our home.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Elegant and beautifully finished product

Store LocationQLD

perfect

Hi Peter the sales man was fantastic to deal with he was accurate and very professional was quick tondo reliable to come back and quote for another bathroom blind I didn't think I needed at initial time of windows being measured. Arthur the fitter was quick and fitted shutters perfectly I have forwarded on contact to other friends rating both these guys 10 out of 10 my husband who is a builder was not keen to get the shutters but was extremely inpressed once fitted. These two men make a fantastic team.
Colette Dick

Store LocationBrisbane Banyo
Steale
StealeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous outdoor blinds. Enhanced our home!

Service was excellent! State manager Grant Parker personally came to our home to provide a measure and quote. A very competitive price was given beating all other quotes. Installers Ashley, Tim and Joel did an amazing job and were very professional. This has certainly added comfort and value to our home. Blinds have blended in very well and have created a warm and inviting addition to our home. Very efficient and professional service. Highly recommend U Blinds from South Australia.

Store LocationU Blinds Dulwich, South Australia
Yogi and Sandy
Yogi and SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our U Blinds! Our house looks so much better and more modern with them!

We arranged online to have our quote done. U Blinds were efficient in getting back to us quickly and Crystal was lovely when she came out to measure up. The blinds were installed very well by Peter and we are extremely happy with them. They have transformed the look of our house. So much so that we are now going to get them in all our other bedrooms. Thank you. :)