U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 4 of 10)

Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (247)

Anne Hunter
Anne HunterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service great blinds and shutters

Grant has been great through the whole process and very happy that everything was installed within the time frame.
Highly recommend Ublinds for curtains shutters and out door blinds. A+

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Anne, we are so pleased you are very happy with the products and service you have received. I will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Grant and the South Australian team! Thank you for choosing U blinds!

Ron G.
Ron G.South East Queensland, QLD

Just are we ordered.

Everthing that we were told at the beginning , in terms of the product and the installation, was exactly as proposed.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Ron, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with the service and product you have received. Regards the U Blinds team!

Sara M.
Sara M.Southern and Hills, SA

Very Happy Customer - Highly Recommend

Have been dealing with Grant from U Blinds in Adelaide and couldn't be happier. Arrived on time to quote and have since had roller blinds and shutters installed. Received excellent communication through the whole process and wouldn't hesitate to recommend their service.

I am the envy of my whole street as the shutters, in particular, look fantastic and are a real feature to the front of my house...... receiving lots of compliments from neighbours and passers by.

Thanks again Grant for your professionalism and quality products.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback Sara. We are thrilled your new products look fantastic and we are happy to have provided great service to you. Thank you for your support - U blinds team!

Delighted customer

I never do reviews online but just had to let everyone know how delighted I was with the service and product I received from U blinds
From the point of phoning for a measure and quote to the lovely sales rep’s expert and friendly consultation then the tracking of my product being sent to my mobile and the professional installation of my blinds, the whole experience has been enjoyable and hassle free
I have recommended U blinds to all my family and friends

Debbie Redfern
Debbie RedfernSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shutters

From quote to fitting their service was great. We had an issue with 2 shutters that Sally had sorted out quickly.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Debbie, We are so pleased to hear you have had a great experience with U blinds. Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback we do appreciate this.

Bruce
BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made such a huge difference to our outdoor area.

Installation and Installer Dan did an amazing job we are so so happy with end result as are others we recommended U Blind to.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for your Feedback Bruce, we are thrilled you are happy with your purchase. We will be sure pass on your comments. Thank you for choosing U blinds to service your new window furnishings.

Therese Carindale
Therese CarindaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be happier

From in home measurements and quote to installation we couldn’t be happier with the process. Sales manager Nigel was very helpful and professional. Joel who installed our shutters did a great job. We will definitely recommend U Blinds

Mark V
Mark VSouthern and Hills, SA

We all really love the new awnings and they look great too. They are even better than I expected. Sharon has helped a lot with the whole process; she is a credit to UBlinds.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Mark, Thank you for your feedback we will be sure to pass this onto our South Australian Team! We are pleased to have provided you with a great product and service. Thank you for choosing U blinds.

Shutters
ShuttersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shutters look amazing

Our shutters look amazing! One of those jobs where the outcome surpassed our expectations and looks fantastic. The salesman and installed were fantastic.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are thrilled our products has surpassed your expectations and look great! We appreciate your support, Ublinds team!

Planet
Planet Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't be happier

We installed blinds in our factory using U Blinds and we couldn't be happier with the service provided by Thea, Frank & Kieren. Punctual, professional and friendly. And the price was great for what we needed. We are extremely happy with the end result. Thank you to you all.

Robyn
RobynHobart, TAS

responsive, quick and excellent quality

We had used Ublinds for our first home over 10 years ago and the quality was exceptionally high. We never had any creasing or faulty mechanisms, so decided to use them again for our new build. They were punctual, and easy to discuss options. Delivery and installation were early and very quick. we are super happy with the product, colour and quality. I had made the mistake of buying store bought blinds for my sons build but after only a year of installation I was disappointed with them, so had Ublinds do a quote for him as well as mine. He too is very happy with the quality compared to the store bought ones.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to leave your Feedback Ronson. We are pleased to hear you and your son have had a great experience with U blinds and love your new window furnishings. Your support is very much appreciated from the U Blinds team!

Bling
BlingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thrilled with Shutters & Blinds

Professional installation work by Frank & Kieran to install shutters & blinds.Pam in Office so helpful & obliging. Friendly and Cheerful Staff. Recommend U Blinds.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

We are so thrilled you love your new shutters and blinds. We will make sure we pass on your lovely comments to our Melbourne team! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and have a Merry Christmas from the U blinds team!

Rich
RichGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy

Frank and Kieren arrived at time they specified. Got straight to it and were finished quickly. Very professional and courteous.

Sarah C
Sarah CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my external blinds! Thanks

We called Darren to help us again with looking at external blinds. Darren helped us with our inside blinds a few years ago and we were so happy with them (and Darren!) and still are!
Had Frank and Kieran come and install our external blinds this time. Not only do they look better than I would have imagined, Frank and Kieran did a fantastic job installing them! They came out in Dec and they were friendly, courteous and very efficient. Congratulations on having such valued employees. Very impressed with the product. This is the second time we have used U Blinds - they are still perfect all these years later. We we will use U Blinds again. Thankyou, Sarah and Dave.

Karen
Karen South East Queensland, QLD

Love the product - Absolutely thrilled with the service

From the moment I called U Blinds I could not have been happier. The product looks fabulous, the service was second to none and the fitting process exceeded my expectations . Brendan thanks for installing the shutters around the kitchen renovation - I am sure it was not easy to avoid boxes and furniture but you did it with a great big smile and nothing was too hard.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave you feedback regarding your experience with U blinds. We are so pleased you love your new window furnishings and that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you from the U Blinds team!

Marilyn
MarilynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blind installer

Just wanted to tell you about your installer Joel. He came out on September 28th to install shutters throughout my house. He was friendly, courteous and very efficient. Congratulations on having such a valued employee. Very impressed with the product. Will use UBlinds again. Thankyou also Lara.

Diana T.
Diana T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Customer

A big thank you to Frank & Kieran who were professional, friendly and installed my blinds very professional. I luv my blinds and I will definitely recommend UBlinds and an added bonus if you have Frank & Kieran to install. Very happy customer

Carolyn
CarolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Frank and Kieran are very friendly and good installers. Love my shutters. This is the second time with using u. Blinds and will be having them back again.

E. Williams
E. WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my Plantation shutters from UBlind!!!

Absolutely love my Planation Shutters!!! UBlinds where so fantastic and easy to deal with. I'll definitely be getting my other rooms fitted with their plantation shutters. Highly recommended. Quality is great. It's amazing how much they insulate the rooms in the house that have these.

Great result!

I highly recommend Frank and Kieran They were punctual,organised and helpfull.Very impressed with their work.My new window shutters and blinds look great!

Colleen T.
Colleen T.South East Queensland, QLD

love love love

hi, mum and dad have put shutters in the lounge room, kitchen and dad's bedroom. love love love them. all the people who have come to their home can't stop saying how lovely they are.they all reckon we should do the rest of the house. we are definately going to. the team from u blinds have been amazing and so helpful. thankyou from colleen

cinnamon
cinnamonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and even better service

Thanks so much for your blinds guys. I ordered three outdoor blinds for different areas of the house. The service was fantastic, then when I got the blinds I was blown away about the quality and look. I then ordered more :) Thank you so much, Cinnamon

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Cinnamon, We are so thrilled you have had a fantastic experience with U blinds and love your products! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We really appreciate your continued support.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Great choice

New shutters looked so good I decided to get more. U blinds provided fantastic service, communication and installation was fast, efficient and professional. Amazing value for money, I highly recommend

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted to hear you have had a great experience with U blinds. Thank you for your support!

Carolyn D
Carolyn DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing result! Loving my new shutters

I had my shutters installed last week, they look amazing and complete my renovations! This company is great to deal with and are very professional.
I couldn’t be more pleased with the end result. I highly recommend!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Carolyn, We are so pleased you are happy with your shutters. Thank you for your support.

Love the shutters

Shutters are amazing & completely change the feel & look of the rooms. Couldn’t be more happy with them. Installation was quick & Brad did a great job & was very friendly. All my friends want them!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Clint, We are extremely happy to hear you love your new shutters and that you have had a wonderful experience with our team! Thank you for your support!