Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

1.9
  • Return Claim MadeYes · No (6)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No

Awful planning and execution; Service that was way below expectation

I do not normally write reviews but this one is a stunner forcing me to find some time to do this. I paid well over $20000 to get shutters installed at my home with the promise of design, supply and installation with structural warranty for 25 years. Since installation of the shutters I had nothing but trouble in the most used area of my house with the shutters coming off the top trail and bottom trail at various places. I had the shutters hanging by the thread but they would not make it a priority to sort it out. I waited for at least four months before they paid a visit to look into it and not for the first time.
Overall, not a good quality product and awful post sale service. Would not recommend at all.

Store LocationA sales person visited my property after ringing for advice
U BlindsU Blinds Australia
Ian M.
Ian M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No after sales service

Store LocationFairfield, Vic
U BlindsU Blinds Australia
Apple
AppleBrisbane

installed with errors, now over 13 weeks and still no word or rectification date!

Store Locationbrisbane
Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how U Blinds Australia compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Twodads
TwodadsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales service. Avoid!

Had Ublinds install plantation shutters and blinds late 2017 and we paid extra for stainless fittings. We had new carpet installed recently and the shutters taken down. They found non stainless fittings, tracks double sided taped to the carpet, not screwed in and no pins securing the tracks. We were then given the runaround with them advising no service calls during covid but then found out installations were still ok. Wanted to charge us $198 for a service call to replace faulty parts and were obviously stuffing us about. They subsequently blocked me from posting on their Facebook page and don't have a review section on there. I'd steer very clear of this lot and look for a company with good reviews.

Randy
RandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Steer clear >1 year for installation to be complete still problems!

Sylvia Hay
Sylvia HaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ublinds Northgate Qld Maintenance extremely disappointing to the point of being a rip off !

Store LocationNorthgate Queensland

Ray Malligan
Ray Malliganasked

Shutters ordered & 50% deposit paid on March 18, 2020 for our apartment on Chevron Island. Rep Kerry Knight said Shutters were in stock but in containers & expected installation in 6-8 weeks. 4 weeks already gone bye & we have been unable to contact anyone to get an update. Please respond

Deb McDiarmid
Deb McDiarmidasked

Do you deliver to Cairns Queensland?

Fired Up

I would contact them for an immediate answer obviously

WGoldberg
WGoldberg

Their number: 1300 303 391

Alan Cooper
Alan Cooperasked

I have a quote from your Brisbane office NS125790. I would like someone to write to me on email as i'm travelling and have no phone, regarding setting up an instalment date. Nigel was the guy I dealt with.

Regards Alan Cooper Carindale 4152

Fired Up

Why use a Review site rather than contacting them directly?

Get an answer from our members and U Blinds Australia representatives