Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Frank and Helen Sarri
Frank and Helen SarriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great friendly service

We have been using U Blinds for a very long time at our home, previous homes and also rentals. We specifically always ringing Lauren who would always give us great service and advice. We have always had U Blinds install our blinds and have been really satisfied with the service by originally Dean and now one of his crew. Dean's deserved his new roll which I believe helps U Blinds be the best it can be.

Store LocationWe always ring Lauren Viellaris a Brisbane Rep.
Warranty Claim MadeYes
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Frank and Helen. We are so pleased you have had great service from our team! We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Lauren and Dean! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback - U blinds team!

Ray Malligan
Ray Malliganasked

Shutters ordered & 50% deposit paid on March 18, 2020 for our apartment on Chevron Island. Rep Kerry Knight said Shutters were in stock but in containers & expected installation in 6-8 weeks. 4 weeks already gone bye & we have been unable to contact anyone to get an update. Please respond

Deb McDiarmid
Deb McDiarmidasked

Do you deliver to Cairns Queensland?

Fired Up

I would contact them for an immediate answer obviously

WGoldberg
WGoldberg

Their number: 1300 303 391

Alan Cooper
Alan Cooperasked

I have a quote from your Brisbane office NS125790. I would like someone to write to me on email as i'm travelling and have no phone, regarding setting up an instalment date. Nigel was the guy I dealt with.

Regards Alan Cooper Carindale 4152

Fired Up

Why use a Review site rather than contacting them directly?

Get an answer from our members and U Blinds Australia representatives