U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)
Apple

AppleBrisbane

installed with errors, now over 13 weeks and still no word or rectification date!

Store Locationbrisbane
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Linda G.

Linda G.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely poor salesmanship

1st contact, total lack of interest. Difficult to get appt for quote, late arrival. Rude from the moment we started quote. So much more expensive, with 50% discount. Definite decline.

Johendy

JohendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds

As a return customer I am very disappointed with the service I received from U Blinds. Told blinds would be ready in 3-4 weeks , actually took 5 weeks and then only had half the blinds needed. Had to wait another 2 weeks for it to be finished. Numerous phone calls to office- promised they would call back. Very lucky to get a call back. Only redeemer factor the fitter Brendan did a great job.
Won’t be using this company again.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how U Blinds Australia compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Sue Bentley

Sue BentleySydney, NSW

Shocking customer service

I have used UBlinds a number of times and have been very happy in the past. This time a whole different experience. The guy came out to quote 1 blind and told me it will be ready in 2 - 3 weeks . I said 3 weeks at the latest as I’m going overseas. It’s now been a month, I leave for overseas Monday . I have called messaged and finally this morning someone rang me back with a bunch of lies. If there is one thing I hate it’s being lied to. Especially when they told me installer spoke with my father to schedule a time . How sad considering my father died ten years ago. Hopefully the installer turns up next Friday as my daughter will be here for it not me.

Ray Malligan

Ray Malliganasked

Shutters ordered & 50% deposit paid on March 18, 2020 for our apartment on Chevron Island. Rep Kerry Knight said Shutters were in stock but in containers & expected installation in 6-8 weeks. 4 weeks already gone bye & we have been unable to contact anyone to get an update. Please respond

Deb McDiarmid

Deb McDiarmidasked

Do you deliver to Cairns Queensland?

Fired Up

I would contact them for an immediate answer obviously

WGoldberg
WGoldberg

Their number: 1300 303 391

Alan Cooper

Alan Cooperasked

I have a quote from your Brisbane office NS125790. I would like someone to write to me on email as i'm travelling and have no phone, regarding setting up an instalment date. Nigel was the guy I dealt with.

Regards Alan Cooper Carindale 4152

Fired Up

Why use a Review site rather than contacting them directly?

Get an answer from our members and U Blinds Australia representatives