U Blinds Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (3)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (2)
Tejinder S.

Tejinder S.South East Queensland, QLD

A big company with no regards to commitments

Placed the order for roller blinds with a promise of completion of the job in 2-3 weeks. This commitment was given in writing. I wanted it done in 2 weeks as I didn’t want to live in a new house in a new suburb that had trades working in the nearby houses so I called to know the status of the install as soon as I moved in. To my horror, I was informed that the install is still 3-4 weeks away and someone has informed me from the company (never received a call). So here I was getting the roller blinds installed 5 weeks after placing the order. The reason for 3 stars and not 1 is that at least the quality of the blinds is not compromised and they sent someone to cover my window with some paper shades for privacy for those 3 weeks of waiting.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Mary Ann

Mary AnnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Slow service

Initial service was good but we were mucked about alot getting shutters fitted..taking time off work only to be told fitter had to return on another day.. meaning another day off work. Most frustrating. One of the shutters requires further work but no one has returned my request and since final payment has been made it seems no one is interested any longer.

Store LocationU blinds
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Outdoor bi-fold shutter

Be very careful in Adelaide if you choose an outdoor bi-folding shutter. Measurements have at least 25mm gap top and bottom, do not look like a professional fit, pins do not lock in. They are not built sturdy enough to withstand any wind, when they break repeatedly Ublinds expect you to make an insurance claim. Very disappointing back up service even after spending $14000 with them. Would be a great product if they were built to fit and didn’t take 3 months to get here and you could rely on Ublinds warranty and service which falls very short. An expensive lesson learn’t, always read reviews.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

The shutter was locked in during storm actually. The product was faulty from the very beginning, your company knows this and chooses to ignore the facts.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how U Blinds Australia compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Ray Malligan

Ray Malliganasked

Shutters ordered & 50% deposit paid on March 18, 2020 for our apartment on Chevron Island. Rep Kerry Knight said Shutters were in stock but in containers & expected installation in 6-8 weeks. 4 weeks already gone bye & we have been unable to contact anyone to get an update. Please respond

Deb McDiarmid

Deb McDiarmidasked

Do you deliver to Cairns Queensland?

Fired Up

I would contact them for an immediate answer obviously

WGoldberg
WGoldberg

Their number: 1300 303 391

Alan Cooper

Alan Cooperasked

I have a quote from your Brisbane office NS125790. I would like someone to write to me on email as i'm travelling and have no phone, regarding setting up an instalment date. Nigel was the guy I dealt with.

Regards Alan Cooper Carindale 4152

Fired Up

Why use a Review site rather than contacting them directly?

Get an answer from our members and U Blinds Australia representatives