U Blinds Australia

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (152)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (147)

Debbie Redfern

Debbie RedfernSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shutters

From quote to fitting their service was great. We had an issue with 2 shutters that Sally had sorted out quickly.

Store LocationBanjo Qld
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Debbie, We are so pleased to hear you have had a great experience with U blinds. Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback we do appreciate this.

Bruce

BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made such a huge difference to our outdoor area.

Installation and Installer Dan did an amazing job we are so so happy with end result as are others we recommended U Blind to.

Store LocationSunshine Coast QLD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for your Feedback Bruce, we are thrilled you are happy with your purchase. We will be sure pass on your comments. Thank you for choosing U blinds to service your new window furnishings.

Mark V

Mark VSouthern and Hills, SA

We all really love the new awnings and they look great too. They are even better than I expected. Sharon has helped a lot with the whole process; she is a credit to UBlinds.

Store LocationAdelaide
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Mark, Thank you for your feedback we will be sure to pass this onto our South Australian Team! We are pleased to have provided you with a great product and service. Thank you for choosing U blinds.

Robyn

RobynHobart, TAS

responsive, quick and excellent quality

We had used Ublinds for our first home over 10 years ago and the quality was exceptionally high. We never had any creasing or faulty mechanisms, so decided to use them again for our new build. They were punctual, and easy to discuss options. Delivery and installation were early and very quick. we are super happy with the product, colour and quality. I had made the mistake of buying store bought blinds for my sons build but after only a year of installation I was disappointed with them, so had Ublinds do a quote for him as well as mine. He too is very happy with the quality compared to the store bought ones.

Store LocationHobart
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to leave your Feedback Ronson. We are pleased to hear you and your son have had a great experience with U blinds and love your new window furnishings. Your support is very much appreciated from the U Blinds team!

Bling

BlingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thrilled with Shutters & Blinds

Professional installation work by Frank & Kieran to install shutters & blinds.Pam in Office so helpful & obliging. Friendly and Cheerful Staff. Recommend U Blinds.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

We are so thrilled you love your new shutters and blinds. We will make sure we pass on your lovely comments to our Melbourne team! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and have a Merry Christmas from the U blinds team!

Rich

RichGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy

Frank and Kieren arrived at time they specified. Got straight to it and were finished quickly. Very professional and courteous.

Store LocationMelbourne
Sarah C

Sarah CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my external blinds! Thanks

We called Darren to help us again with looking at external blinds. Darren helped us with our inside blinds a few years ago and we were so happy with them (and Darren!) and still are!
Had Frank and Kieran come and install our external blinds this time. Not only do they look better than I would have imagined, Frank and Kieran did a fantastic job installing them! They came out in Dec and they were friendly, courteous and very efficient. Congratulations on having such valued employees. Very impressed with the product. This is the second time we have used U Blinds - they are still perfect all these years later. We we will use U Blinds again. Thankyou, Sarah and Dave.

Store LocationFairfield, VIC
Karen

Karen South East Queensland, QLD

Love the product - Absolutely thrilled with the service

From the moment I called U Blinds I could not have been happier. The product looks fabulous, the service was second to none and the fitting process exceeded my expectations . Brendan thanks for installing the shutters around the kitchen renovation - I am sure it was not easy to avoid boxes and furniture but you did it with a great big smile and nothing was too hard.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave you feedback regarding your experience with U blinds. We are so pleased you love your new window furnishings and that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you from the U Blinds team!

Marilyn

MarilynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blind installer

Just wanted to tell you about your installer Joel. He came out on September 28th to install shutters throughout my house. He was friendly, courteous and very efficient. Congratulations on having such a valued employee. Very impressed with the product. Will use UBlinds again. Thankyou also Lara.

Diana T.

Diana T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Customer

A big thank you to Frank & Kieran who were professional, friendly and installed my blinds very professional. I luv my blinds and I will definitely recommend UBlinds and an added bonus if you have Frank & Kieran to install. Very happy customer

Store LocationMelbourne Victoria
Carolyn

CarolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Frank and Kieran are very friendly and good installers. Love my shutters. This is the second time with using u. Blinds and will be having them back again.

Store LocationFairfield Victoria
E. Williams

E. WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my Plantation shutters from UBlind!!!

Absolutely love my Planation Shutters!!! UBlinds where so fantastic and easy to deal with. I'll definitely be getting my other rooms fitted with their plantation shutters. Highly recommended. Quality is great. It's amazing how much they insulate the rooms in the house that have these.

Store LocationQLD

Great result!

I highly recommend Frank and Kieran They were punctual,organised and helpfull.Very impressed with their work.My new window shutters and blinds look great!

Colleen T.

Colleen T.South East Queensland, QLD

love love love

hi, mum and dad have put shutters in the lounge room, kitchen and dad's bedroom. love love love them. all the people who have come to their home can't stop saying how lovely they are.they all reckon we should do the rest of the house. we are definately going to. the team from u blinds have been amazing and so helpful. thankyou from colleen

Store Locationkawana qld
cinnamon

cinnamonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and even better service

Thanks so much for your blinds guys. I ordered three outdoor blinds for different areas of the house. The service was fantastic, then when I got the blinds I was blown away about the quality and look. I then ordered more :) Thank you so much, Cinnamon

Store LocationBrisbane Qld
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Cinnamon, We are so thrilled you have had a fantastic experience with U blinds and love your products! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We really appreciate your continued support.

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Great choice

New shutters looked so good I decided to get more. U blinds provided fantastic service, communication and installation was fast, efficient and professional. Amazing value for money, I highly recommend

Store LocationSydney
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are delighted to hear you have had a great experience with U blinds. Thank you for your support!

Love the shutters

Shutters are amazing & completely change the feel & look of the rooms. Couldn’t be more happy with them. Installation was quick & Brad did a great job & was very friendly. All my friends want them!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Clint, We are extremely happy to hear you love your new shutters and that you have had a wonderful experience with our team! Thank you for your support!

Ted and Ralph

Ted and RalphSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE LOVE LOVE my new blinds

I have just built a new house and fitted it out with Ublinds shutters , curtains & Fab awnings. Absolute perfect fit and they look fantastic. Dean was my installer and did a wonderful job. Shopped around but Ublinds were hands down the most professional and on the ball. The customer service was great. Would definitely recommend. Would give more stars if I could.

Store LocationBanyo
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Ted and Ralph, we are delighted to hear you have had wonderful experience with U blinds. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Trish T

Trish TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor bi-fold shutters.

Sooo happy with our outdoor shutters which were installed on an outdoor deck today. They look great and have given the deck a real tropical feel. From the start when Kerry came to measure and advise, it was a seamless experience. John our installer called to advise his arrival time, he and his assistant did a brilliant job and swept up afterwards. Couldn't be happier. Will use Ublinds again. Many thanks John

Store LocationGold Coast
Julie D

Julie DSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

I've just had ublinds install plantation shutters in my home for a second time. The whole experience was great as it was first time.... My sales consultant Jodie was awesome and offered great ideas on the best design for the rooms. Communication was really good throughout and our installer Brad was prompt, efficient and friendly. I'd thoroughly recommend ublinds :-)

Store LocationGold Coast