U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 2 of 31)

Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (266)

edwair
edwairSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't wait till Summer.........!

Can't wait to live outdoors on the patio... bug free!
We are very, very happy with our U Blinds and the remote control. The salesperson was very professional and knowledgeable and the price beat our other quotation. We ordered the very next day, and the professional staff kept us informed of progress and the pre-planned installation day. That day came and the impressive team of 2 installed and completed the job in no time.
Our blinds are just stunning, and, did I say we can't wait till summer when we'll use them every day!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback! We are thrilled you love your new blinds and that they will make your next summer even more enjoyable! U Blinds team.

Luke Ruzicka
Luke RuzickaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking and full of one star reviews on google

Rachel F
Rachel FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A company that knows how to treat their customers

Thank you U Blinds especially Lisa & James, I just got my plantation shutters installed and Lisa could not have been anymore helpful and James was accomodating and removed my old blinds without complaining . Their friendly attitudes will definitely make me use U Blinds again. You can tell they’re great at what they do and it shows with their work ethic and positive attitude. This is my 2nd time to use you with both houses in different states
Rachel &Kate - Buderim

Happy Customer
Happy Customer South East Queensland, QLD

Great product and exceptional service

U blinds were excellent following up our appointments, came on time for the quote, made excellent suggestions, accommodated changes in timing for installation and communicated finished product. When there was a family crisis at our end they were extremely accommodating and kind. Highly recommended

Michelle D.
Michelle D.South East Queensland, QLD

Very impressed with the service and process

Thanks to Shane (Sales) who came to my home and went through options I decided to go with shutters. Shane measured that day I paid a deposit and continually was updated on my order via text from UBlinds. Once shutters arrived the installer text me and we organised a time. Shutters installed all packaging etc taken away. Impressed with the process.

Professional, prompt and amazing value

Amy from U Blinds Sunshine Coast was fantastic. Her bubbly personality combined with her product knowledge was impressive. Well done!

Maz A
Maz ASouth East Queensland, QLD

Pleased with the service & product

The blinds look great in our apartment. U blinds kept us fully informed throughout the whole process, keeping us up to date with install dates. Lisa organized for 2 installs as the shutters weren't quite ready in the first instance, which was really helpful. Pete, the installer was very professional, clean & tidy & really knows his job. Happy to recommend U Blinds.

Nic1391
Nic1391

Absolutely Terrible Experience

Can't recommend enough that you stay clear of this company. All you need to do is review their google reviews. It says it all.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Nic, i am sorry you have had this experience with our company. If you could please provide your order number i will contact you to get this resolved asap for you.
Thank you Ublinds team.

FJR
FJRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awnings and blinds have given us more options for outside - both Summer and Winter.

Lauren, initial contact, was knowledgeable and professional. Had some delays with supply and after some initial installation issues, guys worked hard to rectify and we ended up very happy with the end result.

Robyn C
Robyn CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely pleased

I have recently had some Plantation Shutters installed by UBlinds and am very pleased with the product and the company service. Kevin was the installer and did a wonderful job I have never had a tradesman do such clean, neat and efficient work.

Maureen Jane
Maureen Jane South East Queensland, QLD

I love my UBlinds in my home!

Sooo pleased with my UBlinds. The men who installed them were fantastic. They obviously like what they do. Many thanks!

Drew
Drew South East Queensland, QLD

A beautiful enhancement to our home

This is the second time we have used U Blinds for our home shutters. From the start with calling Nigel to come out to our home to give us a very competitive quote for shutters, electric blinds etc. to dealing with the office staff to the installers we can only say a great big thank you. It had been a long process with COVID holding things up but we would thoroughly recommend U Blinds for all window etc products. Thank you for a beautiful products which have greatly enhanced our home.

Elegant and beautifully finished product

perfect

Hi Peter the sales man was fantastic to deal with he was accurate and very professional was quick tondo reliable to come back and quote for another bathroom blind I didn't think I needed at initial time of windows being measured. Arthur the fitter was quick and fitted shutters perfectly I have forwarded on contact to other friends rating both these guys 10 out of 10 my husband who is a builder was not keen to get the shutters but was extremely inpressed once fitted. These two men make a fantastic team.
Colette Dick

Steale
StealeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous outdoor blinds. Enhanced our home!

Service was excellent! State manager Grant Parker personally came to our home to provide a measure and quote. A very competitive price was given beating all other quotes. Installers Ashley, Tim and Joel did an amazing job and were very professional. This has certainly added comfort and value to our home. Blinds have blended in very well and have created a warm and inviting addition to our home. Very efficient and professional service. Highly recommend U Blinds from South Australia.

Yogi and Sandy
Yogi and SandySouth East Queensland, QLD

We love our U Blinds! Our house looks so much better and more modern with them!

We arranged online to have our quote done. U Blinds were efficient in getting back to us quickly and Crystal was lovely when she came out to measure up. The blinds were installed very well by Peter and we are extremely happy with them. They have transformed the look of our house. So much so that we are now going to get them in all our other bedrooms. Thank you. :)

Susan C.
Susan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Shutters are absolutely the best Product ,they make your Home Unit look very Classy.

Karina and Joan
Karina and JoanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect White Shutters

Hi just wanted to thank your company for the perfect job and look of our stunning white shutters. We have used your company twice now and both times had excellent results. Good prices as well. Also wanted to acknowledge Dan who installed our shutters, he is an asset to your company, he is a great worker and was very professional. He is kind, caring and has a lovely personality. Thank you Dan, you are a gem. We love our white shutters.

Karina and Joan
Coolum Beach

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback Karina and Joan! We are pleased you love your new shutters and will be sure to pass on your feedback to Dan! Regards, The team at U Blinds!

Excellent product and execution

The plantation shutters are everything we expected and more. We appreciate the friendly service, attention to detail, quality of work and competitive pricing. We are particularly happy with the creative solution and millimeter perfect execution of shutters for a four-panel curved window. Special thanks to Nigel Short and Ben.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Richard, thank you for passing on your feedback. We will be sure to pass this special thanks onto Nigel and Ben, we are also so thrilled to hear our products and the service have met your exceptions. Thank you, U blinds team!

The garage shutters

It was definitely worth the wait after we saw the finished product. The garage looks more like a living area than garage. Pete was excellent - very professional and efficient. Great job.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for leaving your feedback Mick, we are thrilled you love your new blinds! Regards the team at U blinds!

Fantastic product and service

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Liz, we are so pleased you love your new window furnishings! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback we really appreciate this and we are so glad they look fantastic! Ublinds team!

Kumu
KumuGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and prompt service

We had exceptional service overall...Frank left us a folder of sample fabrics for a week which enabled us to select the exact material and colour we wanted. Good workmanship and very friendly service.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for passing on your feedback Kumu, we are thrilled you have had a great experience with U blinds and love your new blinds. King regards, The U Blinds team!

Sandra H.
Sandra H.South East Queensland, QLD

Dressing our 3 high angular windows

Ours was a difficult job and one that we have felt for the last 4 years, impossible. But a phone call to U-blinds and it was a goer. Thanks to the wonderful Arthur, a U-blinds interior decorator who drew cardboard templates whilst perched on the highest ladder. Drew them to perfection and thus the resulting shutters were made to perfection.
Arthur installed them this morning and we are more than happy. A 5* result.
Thank you U-blinds, we shall no longer have the sun pouring through these windows every afternoon and thank you Arthur for a brilliant job.
Kind regards,
The Hillerys

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Sandra, we are so pleased you love your new blinds. Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback it is very much appreciated. U Blinds Team!

Extremely poor service

In 15 years of doing home renovations I have never come across a more incompetent company & contractors, at no single stage in dealing with these people was there any level of professionalism or service provided. We now have all our blinds finally fitted after 3 attempts & I am currently going back & patching all the drill holes left behind by the installer-no wonder they require full payment prior to installation!
Only wish I had read the reviews first before dealing with this company-if I could given them a negative 5 stars I would!
Avoid at all costs-just appalling

Great service, expert installation

We recently contacted the team at Banyo to have some roller blinds installed. We were very happy with the price, the service, the product and the installation. So happy in fact that we are getting them back to do our bedroom blinds as well.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Bill, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are thrilled you are very happy with your new blinds and we look forward to servicing your bedroom blinds also. Thank you once again from the team at U blinds!