U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 3 of 34)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (192)

BEST PRODUCT AND SERVICE

My elderly mother just had shutters installed in her home and she is absolutely loves the end result! We had Lauren in Brisbane look after my mum's shutters and everything from start to finish was 100%!! Every questions I had was answered and in a timely manner.

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Extremely happy with my new plantation shutters. Professional service from time of quote to installation. The installer frank was very friendly and polite. Went above and beyond. Would highly recommend

metti

mettiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

u- blinds what amazing prompt service

hello all, just wanted to put a great word for the team at U blinds, sales / quote man Jessie and the prompt installer Frank his worker deserve a 10/10 with their service.

Deirdre M

Deirdre MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Inflated Prices to make you think you are getting a good deal

The "normal" price per square meter when on sale is $700 - yet the price when no discount offered $333 per square meter. Spoke to several staff members including state manager and all extremely rude.

Excellent blinds and service

Jim, Siva and Dino installed blinds and shutters throughout the house at a great price with friendly service. They cleaned up thoroughly afterwards and I am so happy with the results.

Ben

BenMelbourne

Paulo, the installer was prompt, professional and an excellent communicator. We are delighted with the end product. We would highly recommend him to any future client if they should choose shutters for a window dressing.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad service

Installation of roller shutters incomplete, flashing not installed.Still waiting for two remote controllers, according to the contract not supplied.
No service after several phone calls and messages.
Contract was for supply - installation.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service

Today I had my U Blind Shutters installed and what a fabulous job. Service fabulous from Frank and Kieran from beginning to end. Called the night before to confirm the time the next morning as previously promised and turned the job around in just over an hour. Terrific to deal with and would recommend this company to anyone. My sister recommended to me as they were best value across a number of quotes, so this is a consistent pricing model and exemplary level of service. Thanks guys. Love your work.

Jane

JaneRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Installation

I would like to acknowledge the excellent ship and efficiency of your employee BRAD who installed my shutters with care , efficiency and confidence. Obviously he is a great ambassador for your product.

Upon reflection my first point of contact was with the salesperson JODIE who measured up the job and gave valuable advice.
A GREAT TEAM

JANE

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lovin my new Plantation shutters!

Just had our plantation shutters installed on our front windows. We are extremely happy with transformation to the streetscape of our home not to mention the fresh update to the interior. Both David who measured and quoted and Michael our installer were a pleasure to work with. Extremely professional, informative and efficient. Will definitely recommend to family and friends. Thanks U Blinds!

Twodads

TwodadsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor after sales service. Avoid!

Had Ublinds install plantation shutters and blinds late 2017 and we paid extra for stainless fittings. We had new carpet installed recently and the shutters taken down. They found non stainless fittings, tracks double sided taped to the carpet, not screwed in and no pins securing the tracks. We were then given the runaround with them advising no service calls during covid but then found out installations were still ok. Wanted to charge us $198 for a service call to replace faulty parts and were obviously stuffing us about. They subsequently blocked me from posting on their Facebook page and don't have a review section on there. I'd steer very clear of this lot and look for a company with good reviews.

RosieBella

RosieBellaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Plantation shutter review

Thank you Frank and Kieran for installing our lovely plantation shutters. Excellent customer service, very prompt with great communication throughout the post purchase/ installation process. I would happily recommend this service A+++!!!!

happy with the product

We found u blinds very helpful and efficient to deal with. The installers Frank and Kieran arrived on time and showed that they knew the product and did an excellent job of the installation.

Muzz

MuzzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product and service- plantation shutter blinds

Tracy D

Tracy DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic price, quality and service!!

Had my whole house done with plantation shutters. The price was very competitive and Frank and Kieran did an amazing job installing them, thank you!! They look absolutely fantastic!! I would recommend this company to my friends.

noel

noelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very satisfied

Frank & Kieran installed our second lot of plantation shutters today, so happy were we with the first plantation shutters for the rear of the house that we had the front also done.... easy to order, good communication and easy installation. painless was the phrase in mind... they look great also

RAJ

RAJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very unhappy with my purchase. Regret choosing U Blinds Australia

Purchased blinds for a bay window and there are large gaps between the blinds. The sales rep should never have ordered these blinds for a bay window but obviously wanted the sale. My window is on a main road and yet after paying good money for blinds, I have no privacy. It has not fulfilled the whole purpose of having a window covering. The quality of the blind has also been disappointing, with the blinds showing a bend where they are raised to. Wasted by money, time and energy and now will have to find another solution.

QLD

QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for my Installation

We paid for our deposit for our blinds and shutters on the 19 Dec 2019.
Our Shutter has been installed since but we still waiting for our Blinds and Curtains.
We where told 3-6weeks from time of deposit.
This is honestly the worst service i have ever experienced.
I email the person that originally gave us the quote and he always says that he will pass this on to the operations team.
Im done and will NEVER EVER USE them again.
I dont recommend them at all. Service is absolutely disgusting. I will be contacting them again next week.

Maxine H

Still waiting..... and no-one ever calls me with an update

I booked and paid for plantation shutters on 7 Feb and was advised there would be a 6 - 8 week wait until delivery. I advised the shutters were for my house that I was putting on the market for sale. It is now almost 8 weeks later and after ringing them every week for the last 3 weeks I have been advised that they will not be delivered until 27 April, 11 weeks after I ordered them and long after my house goes on the market.

Not once did anyone ever call me with an update, or apologise for the delay. Coronavirus seems to be a convenient excuse at the moment for poor customer service. When I asked to escalate my issue to someone else I was told to go on the website and complete a form. Not good enough.

Maxine H

I am submitting a complaint to the ACCC regarding the misleading conduct of U Blinds. If you have had a similar experience, please also make a complaint to ACCC.

Heather Vickery

Heather Vickery

Still waiting

We have ordered shutters in July 2019 and still waiting on one to be fixed this is 2nd time this shutter hasbroken. I am not happy at all with U.Blinds.