U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 3 of 31)

Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (265)

Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer service unsatisfied with product

Nick H.
Nick H.South East Queensland, QLD

Sally From customer service was great at helping me find a solution to my problem, she is an asset to U Blinds Australia

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback Nick, we will be sure to pass your comments onto Sally.
Kind regards - Ublinds Team

Pauline L
Pauline LSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shane Triffett from U Blinds

Shane Triffett has quoted and measured for three (3) different sets of security blinds, screens and also shutters for us and also quotes measure and install for my mother in law and my daughter. We have found Shane to be extremely reliable, well informed on all the products, honest and professional in all our dealings with him. We would recommend both Shane and U-Blinds - service was excellent.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Pauline, Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are so pleased you have had a great experience with U Blinds and we will pass this onto Shane for you. Thank you for choosing U blinds your support is very valued.

Vicki Smith
Vicki SmithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So much cooler!

We are delighted with our Zip Screen blinds. They’ve made a huge difference to the lounge room temperature during hot weather, & we’re hoping it will reflect on our future power bills.
The service from U Blinds was prompt & friendly. Thank you.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Vicki, We are thrilled to hear you love your new Zip screen blinds and the difference it has made! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your Feedback we really do appreciate this! U Blinds Team!

Lisa Best
Lisa BestGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service

Had the dynamic duo Frank and Kieran install my last set of shutters, the service is excellent and they are ever so friendly. Good job!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for passing on your feedback Lisa! We are glad you have had a wonderful experience with U blinds, Thank you for your support! U Blinds Team!

Annabelle Tanzmann
Annabelle Tanzmann

Amazing Plantation Shutters

Frank and Kieran were fantastic to deal with. Their professionalism and knowledge of the product was fantastic. I would highly recommend U-blinds and would definitely use them again.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Fantastic service, quality and price

Love, love, love my shutters!!
Product and quality are exceptional and well worth the investment.
Great communication from beginning to end from sales rep, office and fitters.
Thanks U Blinds can’t wait to order more!!

Very disappointing

I waited 4 months for 3 blinds to be installed. Called multiple times to cancel the order and request a refund of deposit due to lack of service and never received a call back. Blinds were finally installed this week - extremely poor quality for the price and definitely poor service. I will be replacing them. It was a waste of money and time. Very disappointing.

BBB
BBB

My house now looks and feels like a resort

Frank bought samples to the house so very easy to choose and order. The shutters were installed by Kieran and Frank. They look amazing.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your Feedback! We are thrilled that you new shutters look amazing and you have had a great experience with U blinds! Thank you for your support!

Sofia C.
Sofia C.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent communication and value for money

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

We are very happy with the service and the instlation

The measure and quote were very easy to have done and was installed on time in a very professional manner

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Desley, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are pleased you have had a great experience with U blinds and our team will be more than happy to assist you in the future if you require. Thank you U Blinds

Ross and Jan Kallangur.
Ross and Jan Kallangur.South East Queensland, QLD

Reliable, Professional, and Easy to Deal With.

We rang U Blinds for a quote on window shutters and a zip screen for our bbq area. An appointment with Crystal McLeary was arranged. She arrived on time and her professional approach to her job and understanding of the products we wanted was first class. Peter the installer was also easy to deal with and very fastidious with measuring and installation of the product. We were so pleased with the service and finished product from Crystal and Peter, we have reordered more shutters, and asked to deal with them because of their great service. Ross and Janice Kallangur.

Reliable, Polite Service and Good Quality

I have used UBlinds for Block-out Blinds, Shutters and Security Screens for our home on three occasions. Shane is our sales person and we have been very happy with his service. Their communication is very good. Initial consult for quote, check measure on confirmation of order and text messages to keep you updated throughout the process. We have been pleased with their products, sales and installation. Thank you UBlinds.

elsmith
elsmith

Reliable and good quality

We initially used UBlinds when we built our home, we are now using them again to update our older blinds. Shane has always been very helpful and considerate. He is a good communicator and arrives on time. I would highly recommend U Blinds and Shane to help you with your blind needs.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you so much for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We will be sure to pass on your comments to Shane. Thank you for your support - U blinds Team!

Frank and Helen Sarri
Frank and Helen SarriSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great friendly service

We have been using U Blinds for a very long time at our home, previous homes and also rentals. We specifically always ringing Lauren who would always give us great service and advice. We have always had U Blinds install our blinds and have been really satisfied with the service by originally Dean and now one of his crew. Dean's deserved his new roll which I believe helps U Blinds be the best it can be.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Frank and Helen. We are so pleased you have had great service from our team! We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Lauren and Dean! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback - U blinds team!

Find out how U Blinds Australia compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Lisa has been amazing with the help and advice organising everything I need to install Mike and Chris thanks for you help as well great company who cares about their product and customer

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Greg, We are so pleased to hear you have enjoyed your experience with U blinds. Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback, your support means a lot to the company. U blinds

VIckie Armstrong
VIckie ArmstrongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zip track blind installation

Had a blind installed by Tim and Joel outside on the patio area. Great work guys, I am very pleased with this blind.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Vickie, We are thrilled you are very pleased with your new blinds! Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback it is appreciated. U blinds Team

Dee
Dee Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service

I ordered the motorised Awning. Great service from the sales rep thea although I had to wait 2 months longer for installation than was first told. Great service from the installers Frank and Kieran. They were very helpful when I had an issue with the motion sensor and came as soon as they could and fixed the problem right away.

Tiff
TiffSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Happy

We are extremely happy with both our new sheer curtains and plantation shutters. Jodie our rep was very knowledgeable and passionate which helped in our decision making.
Was a small delay in the shutters but was kept up to date.
Matt the installer did such a great job of installing

'What a Relief' by Mrs P Crothers

Moving from a fairly large family house into a small unit was bound to present a few challenges! I was really pleased with my new home but worried that the windows were only curtained with "sheers". At night, with the lights on, I felt vulnerable. Grant Parker, from the Adelaide branch of U Blinds, came to the rescue. He understood my concerns and was able to provide a solution. He gave clear information about how the blinds would fit in with the surroundings, provided colour samples and an estimate of the cost. The blinds arrived, were installed on time on the appointed day, and they look great. It was such a relief to feel secure in the rooms at night and a pleasure to deal with a thoughtful professional. Thank you, Grant

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for your lovely feedback Mrs Crothers! I will be sure to pass this onto Grant for you and we do appreciate you taking the time to pass on your comments. Thank you for your support.

Jennifer
JenniferGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Roller blinds

I had some roller blinds installed in Melbourne and couldn't be happier.
The Rep David was punctual and the communication was great.
We love our blinds and highly recommend U Blinds in Melbourne.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for your feedback Jennifer, we do appreciate this! We are so pleased you love your new Roller blinds and have had a great experience with U blinds. Regards - the U blinds team!

Jack R.
Jack R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So happy!!

From the moment we received a quote we were very happy with the prompt service and great communication. Had a few questions and the sales consultant Jesse was happy to answer all of them and the installation was very flexible with our work schedules. Don’t usually write reviews but we were thrilled with the service and would use this company again in the future.

Anne Hunter
Anne HunterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service great blinds and shutters

Grant has been great through the whole process and very happy that everything was installed within the time frame.
Highly recommend Ublinds for curtains shutters and out door blinds. A+

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Anne, we are so pleased you are very happy with the products and service you have received. I will be sure to pass on your great feedback to Grant and the South Australian team! Thank you for choosing U blinds!

Ron G.
Ron G.South East Queensland, QLD

Just are we ordered.

Everthing that we were told at the beginning , in terms of the product and the installation, was exactly as proposed.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Ron, Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback! We are so pleased you are happy with the service and product you have received. Regards the U Blinds team!

Sara M.
Sara M.Southern and Hills, SA

Very Happy Customer - Highly Recommend

Have been dealing with Grant from U Blinds in Adelaide and couldn't be happier. Arrived on time to quote and have since had roller blinds and shutters installed. Received excellent communication through the whole process and wouldn't hesitate to recommend their service.

I am the envy of my whole street as the shutters, in particular, look fantastic and are a real feature to the front of my house...... receiving lots of compliments from neighbours and passers by.

Thanks again Grant for your professionalism and quality products.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback Sara. We are thrilled your new products look fantastic and we are happy to have provided great service to you. Thank you for your support - U blinds team!