U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 4 of 31)

Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (265)

Delighted customer

I never do reviews online but just had to let everyone know how delighted I was with the service and product I received from U blinds
From the point of phoning for a measure and quote to the lovely sales rep’s expert and friendly consultation then the tracking of my product being sent to my mobile and the professional installation of my blinds, the whole experience has been enjoyable and hassle free
I have recommended U blinds to all my family and friends

Belinda R.
Belinda R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just awful

This company from the top to the bottom lacks any honesty and integrity. Formerly Premier Blinds, they have changed names in likely to protect their past but the poison hasn't stopped dripping from the top. I've had a 12 month battle putting up with faults, unsuccessful installations, poor management, poor planning, horrible customer service, to end up with an installation that is not fit for purpose and now they are threatening to sue me! Oh the irony.. Please keep an eye out for what their new name will be once this entity gets too tarnished as well. Cowboys to be avoided at all costs. Absolutely disgraceful and the ACCC should immediately consider suspending Chris Ralph from ever being a director of another company again.

H brown
H brown South East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds service

Contacted service department re problems with my blinds told by service department “go online “ sent text to sales manager no reply from him sent email reply was they would have someone contact me and look at them that was over 2 weeks ago very disappointed in after sales service or lack there of seems once they have your money that’s it

MoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not touch them

Moreen

Thank you for replying, but truly I have made so many telephone calls to try and have everything resolved that I’m nearly at capacity. I will phone Natalie tomorrow to let her know the details you require.

Debbie Redfern
Debbie RedfernSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shutters

From quote to fitting their service was great. We had an issue with 2 shutters that Sally had sorted out quickly.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Debbie, We are so pleased to hear you have had a great experience with U blinds. Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback we do appreciate this.

Bruce
BruceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made such a huge difference to our outdoor area.

Installation and Installer Dan did an amazing job we are so so happy with end result as are others we recommended U Blind to.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for your Feedback Bruce, we are thrilled you are happy with your purchase. We will be sure pass on your comments. Thank you for choosing U blinds to service your new window furnishings.

Therese Carindale
Therese CarindaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn’t be happier

From in home measurements and quote to installation we couldn’t be happier with the process. Sales manager Nigel was very helpful and professional. Joel who installed our shutters did a great job. We will definitely recommend U Blinds

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Awful planning and execution; Service that was way below expectation

I do not normally write reviews but this one is a stunner forcing me to find some time to do this. I paid well over $20000 to get shutters installed at my home with the promise of design, supply and installation with structural warranty for 25 years. Since installation of the shutters I had nothing but trouble in the most used area of my house with the shutters coming off the top trail and bottom trail at various places. I had the shutters hanging by the thread but they would not make it a priority to sort it out. I waited for at least four months before they paid a visit to look into it and not for the first time.
Overall, not a good quality product and awful post sale service. Would not recommend at all.

Yolanta
YolantaMentone

No after sales service - Melbourne. Still waiting for faulty blind to be fixed & missing parts.

UBlinds do not want to rectify shoddy installation- make excuses. Love to support Aust made but not rip off artists

Mark V
Mark VSouthern and Hills, SA

We all really love the new awnings and they look great too. They are even better than I expected. Sharon has helped a lot with the whole process; she is a credit to UBlinds.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Mark, Thank you for your feedback we will be sure to pass this onto our South Australian Team! We are pleased to have provided you with a great product and service. Thank you for choosing U blinds.

Shutters
ShuttersSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shutters look amazing

Our shutters look amazing! One of those jobs where the outcome surpassed our expectations and looks fantastic. The salesman and installed were fantastic.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your feedback. We are thrilled our products has surpassed your expectations and look great! We appreciate your support, Ublinds team!

Planet
Planet Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't be happier

We installed blinds in our factory using U Blinds and we couldn't be happier with the service provided by Thea, Frank & Kieren. Punctual, professional and friendly. And the price was great for what we needed. We are extremely happy with the end result. Thank you to you all.

Robyn
RobynHobart, TAS

responsive, quick and excellent quality

We had used Ublinds for our first home over 10 years ago and the quality was exceptionally high. We never had any creasing or faulty mechanisms, so decided to use them again for our new build. They were punctual, and easy to discuss options. Delivery and installation were early and very quick. we are super happy with the product, colour and quality. I had made the mistake of buying store bought blinds for my sons build but after only a year of installation I was disappointed with them, so had Ublinds do a quote for him as well as mine. He too is very happy with the quality compared to the store bought ones.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you for taking the time to leave your Feedback Ronson. We are pleased to hear you and your son have had a great experience with U blinds and love your new window furnishings. Your support is very much appreciated from the U Blinds team!

Bling
BlingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Thrilled with Shutters & Blinds

Professional installation work by Frank & Kieran to install shutters & blinds.Pam in Office so helpful & obliging. Friendly and Cheerful Staff. Recommend U Blinds.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

We are so thrilled you love your new shutters and blinds. We will make sure we pass on your lovely comments to our Melbourne team! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and have a Merry Christmas from the U blinds team!

Rich
RichGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy

Frank and Kieren arrived at time they specified. Got straight to it and were finished quickly. Very professional and courteous.

Ian M.
Ian M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No after sales service

Awful experience

If I had my time again I would have chosen a different company. If zero stars was an option I would have chosen that. The list of woes include: failure to turn up to scheduled appointments multiple times, broken shutters installed after taking 50% payment, losing blinds in the warehouse, poorly fitting shutters following replacement under warranty, shutters requiring replacement after 2 years because they don’t close properly, losing my warranty claim in the system, poor communication. Never again! Spend a bit more and go elsewhere. Five stars though for being the worst company I have ever dealt with.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Tony, We are sorry to hear you have had these issues. If you could please call our office and ask to speak with Natalie and i will discuss these issues with you and will make sure they have now been resolved for you. Thank you Ublinds.

Sarah C
Sarah CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love my external blinds! Thanks

We called Darren to help us again with looking at external blinds. Darren helped us with our inside blinds a few years ago and we were so happy with them (and Darren!) and still are!
Had Frank and Kieran come and install our external blinds this time. Not only do they look better than I would have imagined, Frank and Kieran did a fantastic job installing them! They came out in Dec and they were friendly, courteous and very efficient. Congratulations on having such valued employees. Very impressed with the product. This is the second time we have used U Blinds - they are still perfect all these years later. We we will use U Blinds again. Thankyou, Sarah and Dave.

Beej
Beej

Shocking

Awful, awful experience with their company. Their support is terrible, they make guarantees they don't keep. Have been stuffing me around for months and I still do not have my product. They don't even communicate with their own installers, the whole thing is a massive crap show to be honest. Avoid at all costs.

Hi Beej,
I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. If you could please call our office on 1300 303 391 and ask to speak with Natalie so i can assist you with this. Thank you

Karen
Karen South East Queensland, QLD

Love the product - Absolutely thrilled with the service

From the moment I called U Blinds I could not have been happier. The product looks fabulous, the service was second to none and the fitting process exceeded my expectations . Brendan thanks for installing the shutters around the kitchen renovation - I am sure it was not easy to avoid boxes and furniture but you did it with a great big smile and nothing was too hard.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Karen, Thank you for taking the time to leave you feedback regarding your experience with U blinds. We are so pleased you love your new window furnishings and that we have exceeded your expectations. Thank you from the U Blinds team!

Marilyn
MarilynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Blind installer

Just wanted to tell you about your installer Joel. He came out on September 28th to install shutters throughout my house. He was friendly, courteous and very efficient. Congratulations on having such a valued employee. Very impressed with the product. Will use UBlinds again. Thankyou also Lara.

Diana T.
Diana T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Customer

A big thank you to Frank & Kieran who were professional, friendly and installed my blinds very professional. I luv my blinds and I will definitely recommend UBlinds and an added bonus if you have Frank & Kieran to install. Very happy customer

Carolyn
CarolynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

Frank and Kieran are very friendly and good installers. Love my shutters. This is the second time with using u. Blinds and will be having them back again.

E. Williams
E. WilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my Plantation shutters from UBlind!!!

Absolutely love my Planation Shutters!!! UBlinds where so fantastic and easy to deal with. I'll definitely be getting my other rooms fitted with their plantation shutters. Highly recommended. Quality is great. It's amazing how much they insulate the rooms in the house that have these.

Roger S
Roger SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with new Shutters and blinds

Very happy with the new shutters and blinds installed this week. Made such a difference to
the lounge and family room. Very professional no fuss installation. We will use them again.