Listing monitored by U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (30)

Sue FoxCentral, SA

Beware

Bought new blinds before selling my house. The new owners told me the blinds weren't working. Ublinds told me that the warranty was void because I no longer owned the house. Ridiculous

Sue Fox

I spoke to you about the blinds last November. The blinds should be covered by warranty unless they are moved to another location in my opinion. I stand by my review

Phil A Cooroy Qld
Phil A Cooroy QldSouth East Queensland, QLD

U for U-Blinds: Stands for Unreliable, Unacceptable, Unsatisfactory, Unavailing & Unfortunate.

Neil A.
Neil A.

Still waiting after 4 months

Awfulness doesn’t describe this experience we have had. Still waiting for blinds, was told made locally but made in China. Security screens are the worst I’ve ever seen. Service is terrible. Avoid at all cost

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Neil, i am sorry to hear you have had this experience. If you could please provide an order number or call our head office on 0732487000 and ask to speak with Natalie i will assist you with this to get these issued resolved. Thank you

Luke Ruzicka
Luke RuzickaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking and full of one star reviews on google

Nic1391
Nic1391

Absolutely Terrible Experience

Can't recommend enough that you stay clear of this company. All you need to do is review their google reviews. It says it all.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Nic, i am sorry you have had this experience with our company. If you could please provide your order number i will contact you to get this resolved asap for you.
Thank you Ublinds team.

Extremely poor service

In 15 years of doing home renovations I have never come across a more incompetent company & contractors, at no single stage in dealing with these people was there any level of professionalism or service provided. We now have all our blinds finally fitted after 3 attempts & I am currently going back & patching all the drill holes left behind by the installer-no wonder they require full payment prior to installation!
Only wish I had read the reviews first before dealing with this company-if I could given them a negative 5 stars I would!
Avoid at all costs-just appalling

Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Customer service unsatisfied with product

Very disappointing

I waited 4 months for 3 blinds to be installed. Called multiple times to cancel the order and request a refund of deposit due to lack of service and never received a call back. Blinds were finally installed this week - extremely poor quality for the price and definitely poor service. I will be replacing them. It was a waste of money and time. Very disappointing.

Belinda R.
Belinda R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Just awful

This company from the top to the bottom lacks any honesty and integrity. Formerly Premier Blinds, they have changed names in likely to protect their past but the poison hasn't stopped dripping from the top. I've had a 12 month battle putting up with faults, unsuccessful installations, poor management, poor planning, horrible customer service, to end up with an installation that is not fit for purpose and now they are threatening to sue me! Oh the irony.. Please keep an eye out for what their new name will be once this entity gets too tarnished as well. Cowboys to be avoided at all costs. Absolutely disgraceful and the ACCC should immediately consider suspending Chris Ralph from ever being a director of another company again.

H brown
H brown South East Queensland, QLD

Outdoor blinds service

Contacted service department re problems with my blinds told by service department “go online “ sent text to sales manager no reply from him sent email reply was they would have someone contact me and look at them that was over 2 weeks ago very disappointed in after sales service or lack there of seems once they have your money that’s it

MoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not touch them

Moreen

Thank you for replying, but truly I have made so many telephone calls to try and have everything resolved that I’m nearly at capacity. I will phone Natalie tomorrow to let her know the details you require.

Moreen

Awful planning and execution; Service that was way below expectation

I do not normally write reviews but this one is a stunner forcing me to find some time to do this. I paid well over $20000 to get shutters installed at my home with the promise of design, supply and installation with structural warranty for 25 years. Since installation of the shutters I had nothing but trouble in the most used area of my house with the shutters coming off the top trail and bottom trail at various places. I had the shutters hanging by the thread but they would not make it a priority to sort it out. I waited for at least four months before they paid a visit to look into it and not for the first time.
Overall, not a good quality product and awful post sale service. Would not recommend at all.

Yolanta
YolantaMentone

No after sales service - Melbourne. Still waiting for faulty blind to be fixed & missing parts.

UBlinds do not want to rectify shoddy installation- make excuses. Love to support Aust made but not rip off artists

Ian M.
Ian M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No after sales service

Awful experience

If I had my time again I would have chosen a different company. If zero stars was an option I would have chosen that. The list of woes include: failure to turn up to scheduled appointments multiple times, broken shutters installed after taking 50% payment, losing blinds in the warehouse, poorly fitting shutters following replacement under warranty, shutters requiring replacement after 2 years because they don’t close properly, losing my warranty claim in the system, poor communication. Never again! Spend a bit more and go elsewhere. Five stars though for being the worst company I have ever dealt with.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Tony, We are sorry to hear you have had these issues. If you could please call our office and ask to speak with Natalie and i will discuss these issues with you and will make sure they have now been resolved for you. Thank you Ublinds.