U Blinds Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (22)

Moreen

MoreenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not touch them

Store LocationBanyo
Yolanta

YolantaMentone

No after sales service - Melbourne. Still waiting for faulty blind to be fixed & missing parts.

UBlinds do not want to rectify shoddy installation- make excuses. Love to support Aust made but not rip off artists

Store LocationFairfield
Beej

Beej

Shocking

Awful, awful experience with their company. Their support is terrible, they make guarantees they don't keep. Have been stuffing me around for months and I still do not have my product. They don't even communicate with their own installers, the whole thing is a massive crap show to be honest. Avoid at all costs.

Store LocationMelbourne

Hi Beej,
I am sorry to hear you are having this issue. If you could please call our office on 1300 303 391 and ask to speak with Natalie so i can assist you with this. Thank you

Lucy J.

Lucy J.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away from this company

Worst customer service ever. Installation cancelled with less than one hour notice, UBlinds then sent an installer that could not figure out which shutters belonged to which window. Another installer had to come and show him. We still await our main sliding door shutters to be installed as a box was ‘left at the warehouse’. Incredibly incompetent - I recommend if you are wanting shutters to use another company.

Store LocationBanyo Brisbane

tomSouthwest, VIC

What a useless mob this u blinds are

GETTING A QUOTE:
Tried to get a Quote from this Company & do you think they were interested!!!!
Rang requesting Quote for Motorised Folding Arm Awning & was told someone would be in touch soon to arrange quote. Waited 3 weeks heard nothing, used online chat & was told i would be contacted within 24hrs waited 3 days nothing, rang & spoke to their receptionist when told of issue she took details & said she would get someone to call, when i mentioned that only 1 chance left she laughed.
I would not recommend this shody organisation for anything.

Store LocationFAIRFIELD
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Tom. We are sorry to hear you feel this way. Unfortunately you live in an area that we do not service, Our sales consultant has informed us that he called you and left message. So we are unsure as to why you did not receive this message.

tom

Sorry but that is terrible. If you do not service this area why did your Receptionist not tell me this both times I spoke to her. Your Sales Consultant had 4 occasions to contact me but never did, you should check his phone to know the true facts.

Terrible customer service

After seeing their advertisement in "MY Weekly PREVIEW distributed in all areas of the Sunshine Coast I decided to ring them about a quote on storm shutters for our patio. I suggested a day for the quote but this was not suitable and the salesman suggested Tuesday afternoon 27 October 2020. We made sure we were home, the time came and went and as of today 2 November we have heard nothing from them. I can see all the good reviews these people got but honestly what sort of company forgets about a possible client.

Wayne

Sorry but once bitten twice shy. I do not have any confidence in your company customer service much less to keep appointments on any shutter installations

jae22

jae22TOOWOOMBA

Stay away

Store LocationGold Coast
Deirdre M

Deirdre MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Inflated Prices to make you think you are getting a good deal

The "normal" price per square meter when on sale is $700 - yet the price when no discount offered $333 per square meter. Spoke to several staff members including state manager and all extremely rude.

Store LocationAdelaide - Greenhill Road
RAJ

RAJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very unhappy with my purchase. Regret choosing U Blinds Australia

Purchased blinds for a bay window and there are large gaps between the blinds. The sales rep should never have ordered these blinds for a bay window but obviously wanted the sale. My window is on a main road and yet after paying good money for blinds, I have no privacy. It has not fulfilled the whole purpose of having a window covering. The quality of the blind has also been disappointing, with the blinds showing a bend where they are raised to. Wasted by money, time and energy and now will have to find another solution.

Store LocationBrisbane

QLD

QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for my Installation

We paid for our deposit for our blinds and shutters on the 19 Dec 2019.
Our Shutter has been installed since but we still waiting for our Blinds and Curtains.
We where told 3-6weeks from time of deposit.
This is honestly the worst service i have ever experienced.
I email the person that originally gave us the quote and he always says that he will pass this on to the operations team.
Im done and will NEVER EVER USE them again.
I dont recommend them at all. Service is absolutely disgusting. I will be contacting them again next week.

Store LocationUBlinds, Qld

Maxine H

Still waiting..... and no-one ever calls me with an update

I booked and paid for plantation shutters on 7 Feb and was advised there would be a 6 - 8 week wait until delivery. I advised the shutters were for my house that I was putting on the market for sale. It is now almost 8 weeks later and after ringing them every week for the last 3 weeks I have been advised that they will not be delivered until 27 April, 11 weeks after I ordered them and long after my house goes on the market.

Not once did anyone ever call me with an update, or apologise for the delay. Coronavirus seems to be a convenient excuse at the moment for poor customer service. When I asked to escalate my issue to someone else I was told to go on the website and complete a form. Not good enough.

Maxine H

I am submitting a complaint to the ACCC regarding the misleading conduct of U Blinds. If you have had a similar experience, please also make a complaint to ACCC.

Heather Vickery

Heather Vickery

Still waiting

We have ordered shutters in July 2019 and still waiting on one to be fixed this is 2nd time this shutter hasbroken. I am not happy at all with U.Blinds.

Store Locationfrom Advert in paper
Map Bella

Map BellaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

After service

We had our house fitted with blinds and shutters just under 2 years ago and one of the chains on a blind has broken. After ringing to ask to have a new chain I was told there would be a $180 call out fee.!! Seriously I spent $5,000 with you and you are asking me to pay $180 for someone to connect a new chain probably 5 mins work. I am very happy with the product and the blinds look lovely as do the shutters but Im sorry I wont be recommending you guys . I would probably consider a small fee and wait until a fitter was in my area but to me a new cord is going to cost $180 . Sorry thats a rip off.

Store LocationAdelaide
Rosanna price

Rosanna priceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very disappointed with this company

We have had nothing but trouble with this company it has taken five months for the installation of some blinds and Verdis hades. Last year it took five months to have some Louvres installed. Will never use them again and I would not recommend them.

Store LocationGold coast
Ross Moodie

Ross MoodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

DONT BUY U BLINDS

The measure of how good a retail company is, is tested when they make mistakes .. and how they resolve them . We are renovating a bathroom and have been the victim of a poor measure up for shutters , our free standing bath was forgotten by the measure up person resulting in shutters that haven't the room to be opened ?
TOTALLY AVOID this company they won't correct their errors .

Store LocationGold Coast

phil1955

phil1955South East Queensland, QLD

Shutters almost fell off wall

Plantation shutters fitted 10 weeks ago, pointed out to online rep, that the shutters were on the brink of crashing down. Rep asked if shutters were fitted by ublinds (duh)..
Emailed ublinds ,attaching pics , pointing out that they were dangerous and we were worried that they might come crashing down. Ublind said, that would get fitter to get in touch ASAP. Apparently, ASAP meant almost a week before fitter rang.
Really wasn't going to post a review .
However, just got txt to say that our goods have arrived (?), and that the fitter will be in touch within 2 days, and i should arrange for payment... I think the circus has arrived in town.
Nevermind, at least they wont be fitting any more in this Complex

Store LocationOnline

Fiona TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing Service.

Store LocationMelbounre

Disappointing service.

We are very disappointed with every aspect of our blinds which have been installed today - the 23rd April after ordering and paying a deposit on the 18th January. It took many follow up phone calls to achieve this. When obtaining the quote we specifically said blinds that wind up and down and we have ended up with rope cleats. This is our own fault for not reading the quote/invoice properly but when you tell someone you have had rope cleats previously and didn't like them and wanted something with a winder you expect that is what you have been quoted on.

Store LocationU blinds Northgate
Melbournite

MelbourniteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible company to deal with

Very disappointed with this untrustworthy company. A young consultant came out to quote us in the mornington peninsular recently, we found him to be very pushy and evasive when we asked any questions. He quoted us up with the supposed 50% off sale which we found out to be a bogus sale, the sales reps can quote you that discount any time of the year. The quote at 50% off was still unusually high. Don't fall for their scams.