U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 2 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (22)

Ross Moodie

Ross MoodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

DONT BUY U BLINDS

The measure of how good a retail company is, is tested when they make mistakes .. and how they resolve them . We are renovating a bathroom and have been the victim of a poor measure up for shutters , our free standing bath was forgotten by the measure up person resulting in shutters that haven't the room to be opened ?
TOTALLY AVOID this company they won't correct their errors .

Store LocationGold Coast
phil1955

phil1955South East Queensland, QLD

Shutters almost fell off wall

Plantation shutters fitted 10 weeks ago, pointed out to online rep, that the shutters were on the brink of crashing down. Rep asked if shutters were fitted by ublinds (duh)..
Emailed ublinds ,attaching pics , pointing out that they were dangerous and we were worried that they might come crashing down. Ublind said, that would get fitter to get in touch ASAP. Apparently, ASAP meant almost a week before fitter rang.
Really wasn't going to post a review .
However, just got txt to say that our goods have arrived (?), and that the fitter will be in touch within 2 days, and i should arrange for payment... I think the circus has arrived in town.
Nevermind, at least they wont be fitting any more in this Complex

Store LocationOnline

Fiona TaylorGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing Service.

Store LocationMelbounre

Disappointing service.

We are very disappointed with every aspect of our blinds which have been installed today - the 23rd April after ordering and paying a deposit on the 18th January. It took many follow up phone calls to achieve this. When obtaining the quote we specifically said blinds that wind up and down and we have ended up with rope cleats. This is our own fault for not reading the quote/invoice properly but when you tell someone you have had rope cleats previously and didn't like them and wanted something with a winder you expect that is what you have been quoted on.

Store LocationU blinds Northgate
Randy

RandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Steer clear >1 year for installation to be complete still problems!

GAKSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor after sales experience

Fitted out our whole house with shutters We Spent $0000 not long ago.. We try to use the warranty period ....now been Waiting for 8 weeks. Terrible after sale experience.

Store LocationSunshine Coast
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi, can you please provide further details. We have had a look through our records and do not have a record for GAK. Can you please advise full name, address including postcode and phone number. If you can send to sales@ublinds.com.au

GAK

I will email you now but not sure it will do much as my wife has rung multiple times and emailed you already. Lets see if we get a response !!!!!!

Sylvia Hay

Sylvia HaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ublinds Northgate Qld Maintenance extremely disappointing to the point of being a rip off !

Store LocationNorthgate Queensland
Melbournite

MelbourniteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible company to deal with

Very disappointed with this untrustworthy company. A young consultant came out to quote us in the mornington peninsular recently, we found him to be very pushy and evasive when we asked any questions. He quoted us up with the supposed 50% off sale which we found out to be a bogus sale, the sales reps can quote you that discount any time of the year. The quote at 50% off was still unusually high. Don't fall for their scams.

Michael and Maureen

Michael and MaureenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still waiting after 4 months for our blinds to be finished...........

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Michael and Maureen, we are terribly sorry for the experience you have had. I have forwarded your complaint to our Melbourne office and they will be in touch with you today.

Wheyeye

Wheyeye

Disappointed

Kev

KevGold coast

The worst company I have ever dealt with and I would never recommend them to anyone

It took 5 attempts to get the blinds installed. They have never worked properly. [name removed] a director of the company wrote to me and apologised and said I must contact him directly with any problems and he would attend to them. I wrote to him 5 MONTHS AGO and he has never answered or sent anyone to fix the blinds. I have contacted their 'live' message on their website 3 TIMES in the last 3 weeks and despite all the nonsense promises, no-one has ever contacted me.

Terrible

My husband paid a deposit back in late November/early December. Someone came out to fit our roller shutter, and it was installed incorrectly - wrong size and was scratched/damaged.

They came to take down the incorrect product, but since then we're yet to hear from them. Both my husband and I have followed up multiple times via phone, and no one calls back.

I'd like someone to get back to me ASAP it's now almost 3 months later, but it doesn't look like that will happen.

Store LocationMelbourne
U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thanks Step for your comments. We have received your message, Leanna from our Melbourne office will be in contact today on you mobile. It would also help if you can send through your address and order number.

Sim

SimMelb

Poor Service

Smooth sales - lip service - on the Sunshine Coast. Waited the obligatory 6-8 weeks as coming from China. On fitting a component missing- job haltered -told the part maybe in Adelaide - they couldn't find it, so another was ordered from China- another 6 weeks until fitting completed. I had ordered plantation shutters that had a split control- but didn't happen- still waiting. Offered $100 refund, also still waiting. Do your research before you commit !

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Sorry Sim you have experienced this for a simple solution. Please do not hesitate to contact service@ublinds.com.au should this not be fixed to your satisfaction.

PortBoiz

PortBoizMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Customer service non-existent

Initial contact was OK, although showroom was messy and disorganised. Sales rep visited and seemed helpful but subsequent dealings have been woeful. Installers arrived and said they didn't have ladders & planks to instal the roller shutters. Said job would have to be re-scheduled & office would call to arrange. Despite many calls to office & sales rep over several days, still waiting for call back. This mob are hopeless! They just won't call back. They even send phone log claiming they've made calls that they haven't!
Be wary of this mob!

Would not recommend

Would not recommend this company to anyone. Terrible customer service from the sales manager, had to chase them up several times and received lengthy delays without explanation.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Liz terribly sorry that you have not had a positive experience. We would love to know more information so we can address what happened if you have the time can you please email leanne@ublinds.com.au

Have not received a phone call yet

Not sure how U Blinds make money as I called them last Thursday and was told someone would ring me within 24 hours. No call by Tuesday so decided to log on and see if I could speak with someone via their internet which I did and he said someone would call me that day. It is now Wednesday and still no call. Very unreliable, from the "no wait for it, still no phone call." Good luck U Blinds.

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

UBlinds Australia are a terrible, immoral organisation. We spent over $6k installing plantation shutters to our home, 2 days after they were finally installed 2 overhead shutters fell on my pregnant wife cutting her. The response from the state manger was shocking “Blinds just don’t fall out” implying that it was our fault?? We understand that humans make mistakes but the way that the remediation was managed was horrendous. A refund was denied even after an engineer had inspected and classed that the method of installation was not fit for purpose. No apology and zero compensation was offered.
We strongly advise people to not take the cheapest quote because issues like this can cause serious harm.

Worst company in Sydney

Whatever you do dont go with these guys. They are so incompetent. I ordered simple roller blinds for my home i was waiting over 6 weeks without even a phone call. I called some [name removed] in the office kept assuring me a fitter will call. 12 weeks later i got my blinds with 5 out of 6 being wrong!!!!! Terrible

Sylvan Bonett

Sylvan BonettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bad, bad bad

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Sylvan, sorry to read your experience with our Adelaide branch. I will follow this up and find out what happened, as it is never our intention to give this service to our customers.