U Blinds Australia

U Blinds Australia (page 3 of 7)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (22)

JimMelbourne

Fake reviews by U Blinds

U Blinds, can you please explain why all of the 5 star reviews are made by accounts that only have only ever made a single review.
The accounts are also made on the exact same day that they review U Blinds.....
Reviewing yourself or making fake reviews is illegal in Australia.

Jim

Just a dissatisfied customer that did some research. Anyone can confirm for themselves.

SteveWyong

Crap product crap service, should be 0 stars

Never again

They make you put down a deposit of half total price immediately - Fine. Then pay the balance before installation, even if the product is faulty/incorrect or not. All made in China, so if its wrong, wait another 6 or 7 weeks.
We paid our original deposit 20th January, the balance 30th May. One shutter panel incorrect twice now! July now, so the next piece might arrive September if we are lucky. No additional discount or refund offered.
Total wait will be 9 months if the third attempt is correct?
We need additional products, but it would never be from this company.

Find out how U Blinds Australia compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Please do not use this company

Please don't use this company.
Took them to department of Fair Trading.
I had nothing put trouble. Terrible communication 8 months later they finally had fitting them all. Terrible customer service.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

As you haven't provided any information for me to look into this, it makes it very hard to respond. I would like to find out what happened if you can take the time to email through your contact details to leanne@ublinds.com.au.

Faulty Blinds - Terrible Service

Blinds were installed incorrectly. 3 contractors that work for U Blinds have stated the blinds are not suitable for the size window frame we have. I have called about twenty times and each time have been told "I will call you tomorrow with a solution" and I am still waiting after 7 months. Will take up with fair trading. Strongly advise not to order Screenaway products through this company.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Appalling service - job took nearly 2 years to complete.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Vicky I am pleased to read we have sorted out your installation and you are happy with the end result and Evans. We are terribly sorry for the time taken and we will be taking this up with our Sydney office.

john ziebellBridgeman downs

worst service ever from these people

ordered my blinds and when they came they were wrong so they made again every time they came out was wrong now its 7 months down the track and no one in there office even office manager cars all they say is order is complete where is my blind make it correct this time .
was told owner is going to call me because to hard to deal with .after 7 times making it wrong and 7 months down the track and not wanting to refund my money so I can get it made correct by another blinds maker they just hang up and don't want to deal with my problem ???

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi John I believe our owner of the business Chris came out to sort out the misunderstanding that has happened and apologized for your experience. We are now back on track and will be in touch shortly to install your blinds.

ok

apb

apbSydney, NSW

5mths to fix a problem

Kelli

KelliBrisbane

The worst after sales service I have ever experienced....

Terrible customer service

I went into the Adelaide showroom on 13 April. Its 5 May and I still have heard from their sales rep. They have all my details and I not sure I could deal with a crowd like this. Spoke to Terry in the Adelaide showroom and he sends out the same old message. The sales rep will be in touch in a couple of days. Give this crowd a miss.

Hi Stephen, thanks for your comments. You are
correct you make the effort to go into the showroom and nobody contacts you, I will have
the sales representative call you on Monday to
apologise and to make an appointment.

Bill

BillNerang

Great product, excellent installers, shame about the administration

We ordered plantation shutters in November 2017, and the last ones were installed on 20 April 2018. The actual product is excellent - very substantial, well made shutters - and the three different installers were all excellent (particular mention of Glen Montague who was friendly and super efficient). I regret that I have nothing positive to say about the administration side of the company - too many unmet promises.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Thank you Bill for your feedback. We will be taking this up with our customer service team as it is a shame that we have let you down in that area. Pleased to see you are happy with the product and installation team.

Kek

KekGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stay away I say - poor service

I highly recommend you stay away from U blinds- all they provide is heart ache and stress. It almost took 8 months to get my plantation and rollers shutters fitted after getting the measurements wrong, poor quality of material, there cutting machine doesn’t cut straight. I reported to be told there’s nothing wrong with the blinds. This was followed with installing the wrong plantation shutters and upon removal they damaged by windows frame peeling off the paint. They have extremely poor customer service and fo not value any client. Very disappointed with my blinds and all my family and friends cannot believe the service and quality I received for paying almost $6000

J.B

J.BMelbourne

Never called back after quote.

After having U Blinds recommended to us, we booked in for the quotation service in December 2017. After a phone call in early January of 2018 explaining that they are currently dealing with priority customers and that they would be in touch, it's now April, and we have heard nothing! We have decided to go with another company who actually care about customer service and getting the job booked in. Very disappointing.

Damon KGold Coast

Never Again!

Damon K

Terrible - cant even get in contact to get a quote!

Terrible customer service. Don't return phone calls. You have to chase them. They do not deliver what they say that will. Cant even get a quotation booked in to see what i am up for! Absolutely ridiculous! Do not waste your time..!

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

Hi Vicki so I can follow this up can you please send through your suburb and postcode as we spend money generating leads and we don't like to see that our people are not calling. We would really appreciate your response.

Would not recommend

I ordered my shutter in October for summer.
No communication from office staff.
Did not return phone calls and neither did one of the managers...no apologies from anyone.
I had to do all the running around.
First installer couldn't fit the shutter just complained about having to be there.
Finally was installed yesterday 3/3.
Extremely stressful. Would never recommend the company.

Brett

BrettBondi

Shocking Company with Rude Staff and Terrible Tradesman

Erica

EricaAU

Ended up going to the ombudsman

I ordered my blinds at the end of March. We were told they'd be ready in 6-8 weeks. In the first week of July they were finally installed, but only after I had to chase them. I, too, paid up-front. Big mistake. The kitchen blind is not right so they said that a replacement would be installed within 4 weeks. It's now October and they have made no contact. I called them about 3 weeks ago to be told that my blind is making its way up from Melbourne. Crappiest service ever. Don't use them. I wish I had paid a little more and gone local.
Update: I logged a complaint with the ombudsmen and within 12 hours the correction was booked. Within the week it was fixed. Such a shame it came to that but I’m so glad it’s over.

Shoulders

Shoulders

Bloody Crappy Job

ROBCOUTTS

ROBCOUTTSSummerholm QLD 4341

Think twice before using this company.

Our job is finally complete as at January 22 2017 but we have been waiting since last September. On the other hand (at last) the blinds were good quality and well installed.

U BlindsU Blinds Australia

We are please to see you are happy with the end result. We apologise for the delay and thank you for your feedback.